Are Republicans Paranoid, Or Jealous?

Mr. Shaman, this is what many, many people want.
What's that.....total-deregulation & a return to Reaganbushenomics....and a PROMISE things will be DIFFERENT, the next-time-around????? :eusa_eh:

If there's one thing Dems DID learn, from Bush Jr., it was......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A&feature=related]YouTube - Bush "Fool Me Once..."[/ame]

.....or....SOMETHING-like-that......
323.png
Foolish child
Reaganomics vs obamanomics. Foolish child if you had been alive during Reagan years you would know the truth. Stop reading media matters.

My first Presidential-ballot was cast in '72.

Run-along.......

:rolleyes:

Listen you patronizing jackass, I'm 57. I well remember Reagan and his "trickle-down economics". And yes, they were a failure.

This is a matter of your milage may vary. January 1980 was a horrible time. Gas lines, high unemployment, inflation..not to matter the ridiculous place we were in terms of foreign affairs. And there was a really tough stretch in there as we squeezed out the banana republic level of inflation that Carter stuck us with, but things were so much better by 1983, and it was a whole different better place by the end of Reagan's administration.

I also have a beef with the whole "trickle down" thing. Tax cuts for everybody, fewer tax expenditures on those who were good buds of congresscritters, and a tax system based on "getting the most milk with the minimum of moo" productive work made productive profits, which meant higher employment (not just lower unemployment) at higher wages.

It worked for me.

Listen you patronizing jackass, I'm 57. I well remember Reagan and his "trickle-down economics". And yes, they were a failure.

This is a matter of your milage may vary. January 1980 was a horrible time. Gas lines, high unemployment, inflation..not to matter the ridiculous place we were in terms of foreign affairs. And there was a really tough stretch in there as we squeezed out the banana republic level of inflation that Carter stuck us with, but things were so much better by 1983, and it was a whole different better place by the end of Reagan's administration.

I also have a beef with the whole "trickle down" thing. Tax cuts for everybody, fewer tax expenditures on those who were good buds of congresscritters, and a tax system based on "getting the most milk with the minimum of moo" productive work made productive profits, which meant higher employment (not just lower unemployment) at higher wages.

It worked for me.
And for me.

Jealous? Please. Clinton did not clean anything up and obama has made things worse. You are an idiot.
"Republicans long have chafed under criticism from President Obama and the Democrats that they are "the party of no." What their new campaign blueprint shows is that, if they take control of the House, Republicans will become "the party of stop."

At its heart, the "Pledge to America" represents a promise to stop Obama in his tracks - stop the stimulus, stop the financial bailout program, repeal and (try to) replace the health-care law, stop other spending and stop the proposed repeal of tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans."

Is it all THAT difficult for Republicans to accept the fact....Obama will clean-UP after Bush Jr., much like Bill Clinton did, after Bush Sr.????

:eusa_eh:

If you Republicans are so IRATE, about such outcomes, quit HANDING the Dems such OPPORTUNITIES!!!

Jealous? Please. Clinton did not clean anything up and obama has made things worse. You are an idiot.
"Republicans long have chafed under criticism from President Obama and the Democrats that they are "the party of no." What their new campaign blueprint shows is that, if they take control of the House, Republicans will become "the party of stop."

At its heart, the "Pledge to America" represents a promise to stop Obama in his tracks - stop the stimulus, stop the financial bailout program, repeal and (try to) replace the health-care law, stop other spending and stop the proposed repeal of tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans."

Is it all THAT difficult for Republicans to accept the fact....Obama will clean-UP after Bush Jr., much like Bill Clinton did, after Bush Sr.????

:eusa_eh:

If you Republicans are so IRATE, about such outcomes, quit HANDING the Dems such OPPORTUNITIES!!!

Mr. Shaman, this is what many, many people want.
What's that.....total-deregulation & a return to Reaganbushenomics....and a PROMISE things will be DIFFERENT, the next-time-around????? :eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A&feature=related]YouTube - Bush "Fool Me Once..."[/ame]

323.png
Foolish child
Reaganomics vs obamanomics. Foolish child if you had been alive during Reagan years you would know the truth.
Here.....let me help-you-out......

reaganwithtaliban1985.jpg

YouTube - Bush "Fool Me Once..."

323.png
Foolish child
Reaganomics vs obamanomics. Foolish child if you had been alive during Reagan years you would know the truth. Stop reading media matters.

Not just horseshit but horse FUCKING shit. got that horse fucking shit.

Family income, too, rose rapidly during both the Clinton and Reagan terms. In 2000 dollars, incomes increased nearly 23 percent from just over $53,000 a year at the end of the George H. W. Bush Administration to more than $65,000 a year when Clinton left office. In the Reagan years, family incomes (again in 2000 dollars) rose nearly 15 percent from about $47,000 annually to over $54,000. During Bush I, family incomes actually fell. No data are available for the first year of Bush II.

DLC: America by the Numbers: Comparing the Presidents' Economic Records by Al From
Reaganomics at it's best.

Last edited:
of course all liberals know we shouldn't have help anyone defeat communism. It touches way to close to home for them.:lol:
Yeah, but......"conservatives" are bigger-FANS o' murdering women, children, priests & nuns. :cuckoo:

We Libs......not-so-much.​

"Despite his aw shucks style, Reagan found virtually every anticommunist action justified, no matter how brutal. From his eight years in the White House, there is no historical indication that he was troubled by the bloodbath and even genocide that occurred in Central America during his presidencyhttp://www.converge.org.nz/lac/articles/news990610b.htm, while he was shipping hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to the implicated forces."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back