Are Republicans lying? Or they just don't know?

What does any of this have to do with the fact that more Democrats believe Jesus will return before 2050 than Republicans?

Nothing. That factoid has nothing to do with anything. I don't know why you keep bringing it up

It's not even true. It keeps putting up two links and neither support that position. When I ask for a quote and a link, it just puts up the same two links. I believe it's confused.

What does any of this have to do with the fact that more Democrats believe Jesus will return before 2050 than Republicans?

Nothing. That factoid has nothing to do with anything. I don't know why you keep bringing it up

It's not even true. It keeps putting up two links and neither support that position. When I ask for a quote and a link, it just puts up the same two links. I believe it's confused.

True or not, it has nothing to do with who is more religious. That's why the wingnut won't respond to this point

The only thing you backed up is the idea that more dems believe that christ will return by 2050

You have not backed up your claim that Dems are more religious than repubs

You're just not smart enough to realize that "Christian" <> "people who believe christ will return by 2050"

Do you think that Jews believe that Jesus will return in the next 40 years? Hindus? Muslims? Atheists? Aren't you the one that is claiming that anyone who accepts Jesus is automatically a Christian? How can you believe that Jesus is going to return, thus accepting him, and somehow end up not being a Christian?

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

You're just not smart enough to realize that "Christian" <> "people who believe christ will return by 2050"

Why do non Christians believe that?

No one has tried to prove your factoid wrong. You're hallucinating

I have pointed out that it has nothing to do with who is more religious. You're too cowardly to defend yourself against my challenge

Did you think you challenged me? I must have missed it in all the mocking of you I have been doing.

Not that I care.

You still haven't shown that democrats are more religious than republicans.

And we know that you won't stand up to a challenge. Wingnuts never do

I actually did.

Prove from the numbers to the actual survey, which I have posted, that it is not true. It shouldn't be hard.

True or not, it has nothing to do with who is more religious. That's why the wingnut won't respond to this point

Let me see if I understand your position.

People who believe that Jesus will return by 2050 are actually less religious than people who do not believe this. The mere fact that they tend to attend church more often also fails to prove that they are more religious. This is because, if they were actually religious, they would actomatically vote Republican.

Hey Quantum Dirtbag........quick question.........what party runs "c" street? What party has the highest membership of Christian Coalition? Oh yeah.......what is the party of "family values and morals"?

That's right little idiot......the GOP.

Forum List

Back