Are Republicans just angry because Obama is the Commander-In-Chief?

I am convince a great many white Americans are indignant that a black man is President. I am sure many will take issue with this, but I feel it strongly.

Who says I'm angry?

I don't take pleasure in the destruction of our Republic.

I don't enjoy seeing the Administration and Congress borrowing Trillions of dollars to give to campaign contributers in the name of "economic stimulus" that doesnt produce work.

I don't enjoy seeing my future and the future of my children and grandchildren mortgaged so they can pay off their corrupt friends.

I sure as heck don't like seeing the administration making our economy worse than necessary.

But no, I'm not angry. I don't get angry easily. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. I know I don't.

I'm angry that we have President who requires training wheels damaging our country due to his arrogance, inexperience, and toxic ideology.

Did you know that Obama's one month deficit is great than the average of Reagan's annual deficit?

I would imagine so. I also imagine that the same could be said of Bush's bank bailout that also took place in fiscal year 2009. Not that I think 2 wrongs make a right, I just know a few folks that were telling me 5 and 6 years ago the deficit didn't matter and then last year they're out there marching with the Tea Party. It certainly leads me to question their agenda.

Last edited:

You mean a political party that is more than 90% white, whose elected officials nationwide are more than 96% white could be upset that someone like Obama is in the "White" House? Even if it's true, there is no way anyone could have predicted it.

You mean a political party that is more than 90% white, whose elected officials nationwide are more than 96% white could be upset that someone like Obama is in the "White" House? Even if it's true, there is no way anyone could have predicted it.

4446870604_372194a7bd_o.jpg

Last edited:
Bush and the republicans DID distroy the economy.

They could have done things to stop this mess from happening, they did not.

They had the reins and turned the ship right into the current pulling the economy into this mess.

Anyone who denies that is a partisan idiot without three brain cells left to rub together.

When they recieved the wheel of the ship, with full power, it was their turn to guide it no matter where the ship was at the time ( BTW idiots it was in calm waters when they recieved it in 2001).

They then ran the ship aground.

Democrats have controlled the House and the Senate for 38 months now.....Who did what to what?

BINGO!!!! That's their problem exactly. The right is so furious that our president is Obama that they are flipping out left and right. Look at all of the hate on these boards!! Listen to the republican leadership all over the country and you can see that they are absolutely livid.

And it has nothing to do with healthcare whatsoever. Not what the bill is about anyway. The anger comes from the fact that such a major piece of legislation will pass under Obama. It's makig them crazy. Their desire is to destroy him. Just like they tried to do with Bill Clinton, only worse. They didn't succeed with Clinton and they will not succeed with Obama.

So what your saying is we just want the Republicans to pass healthcare? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

We are opposed to the health care bill because it's a bad bill. Obama could be the most righteous and Holy man on the planet and we would still oppose this bill.

You have to understand. We don't hate Obama. We hate his policies and his corruption.

Yeah, fuck you guys!! I just canceled my old insurance and signed up for the most expensive one I could find, it's cost me $2,000 a month!

But guess what? Why ObamaCare passes I'll collect $60,000 a month from the 3,000% savings he promised!!!

How sweet is that?

And what if he lied?;)

Conservatives--or Republicans(can someone tell me what is the real difference?) are angry because Obama is not a conservative.

If Obama swtch parties and run the nation like a TRUE conservative, the right wing would celebrate him!! Tell Obama to switch ideologies and you will see!!

Who cares about party? If he governed as a conservative and cut taxes, cut spending, and actually followed the Constitution we'd have a great system no matter what he called himself personally!

BINGO!!!! That's their problem exactly. The right is so furious that our president is Obama that they are flipping out left and right. Look at all of the hate on these boards!! Listen to the republican leadership all over the country and you can see that they are absolutely livid.

And it has nothing to do with healthcare whatsoever. Not what the bill is about anyway. The anger comes from the fact that such a major piece of legislation will pass under Obama. It's makig them crazy. Their desire is to destroy him. Just like they tried to do with Bill Clinton, only worse. They didn't succeed with Clinton and they will not succeed with Obama.

Obama is doing a fine job of destroying himself and the Democrat party without any help from the Right.

4446870604_372194a7bd_o.jpg

I like the Republicans "FIRST" race card. Remember when they passed them out at a Republican Fund Raiser?

obama_buck_liberal.jpg

The reason people are angry with Obama:

1. Republicans don't like him because he is cleaning up their failures, which only highlights the failures even more.

2. Others are angry because they feel he isn't cleaning up Republican failures "FAST ENOUGH".

Forum List

Back