Are Republicans just angry because Obama is the Commander-In-Chief?

BINGO!!!! That's their problem exactly. The right is so furious that our president is Obama that they are flipping out left and right. Look at all of the hate on these boards!! Listen to the republican leadership all over the country and you can see that they are absolutely livid.

And it has nothing to do with healthcare whatsoever. Not what the bill is about anyway. The anger comes from the fact that such a major piece of legislation will pass under Obama. It's makig them crazy. Their desire is to destroy him. Just like they tried to do with Bill Clinton, only worse. They didn't succeed with Clinton and they will not succeed with Obama.

You narrow minded partisan shills will never understand that your half breed wal street puppet isn't fundmentally different than his predecessor. They're all the same and work for the same masters.

It's a combination of Obama and the Dem majority. Republicans could have gotten some of their agenda had they been more cooperative. I seriously think Democrats and Obama specifically wants to find a way to bipartisan governing.

Rs are so angry and hateful, that seems pretty impossible. Too bad.

It's a combination of Obama and the Dem majority. Republicans could have gotten some of their agenda had they been more cooperative. I seriously think Democrats and Obama specifically wants to find a way to bipartisan governing.

Rs are so angry and hateful, that seems pretty impossible. Too bad.

Arent you the same genius who said Obama was delaying his trip because they were about to pass healthcare?
The Dems shut the GOP out of the process early on because they thought they had a supermajority and could govern without the GOP.
WHich was true. But they could not govern without right leaning Democrats, whom they also alienated.

It works like this...

As long as a Democrat runs the country the Constitution is in jeopardy and people need to resist everything the Government does

When a Republican is President, it is peoples patriotic duty to support what he does

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzonGRCGJ_Q]YouTube - NANCY PELOSI & BARBARA BOXER ATTACK CONCERNED CITIZENS[/ame]

Switch the words Democrat and Republican in your post and you are spot on.

fAiL.........................

Some people apparently cant accept the prevailling wisdom in the country. For them, I suggest they check out yesterdays Gallup and Rasmussen Presidential Tracking polls!!!

Ummmm..........just a hint...........its bad news for the k00ks.:tomato:

Bush and the republicans DID distroy the economy.

They could have done things to stop this mess from happening, they did not.

They had the reins and turned the ship right into the current pulling the economy into this mess.

Anyone who denies that is a partisan idiot without three brain cells left to rub together.

When they recieved the wheel of the ship, with full power, it was their turn to guide it no matter where the ship was at the time ( BTW idiots it was in calm waters when they recieved it in 2001).

They then ran the ship aground.

Bush set the economic course and then stood by letting "the economy fix itself" as the ship ran aground.

It was not until the last month of his Presidency, when Bush realized his legacy was in jeopardy that he started listening to his economic advisors instead of Dick Cheney

yeah...........but heres the problem s0n. The only people who care about George Bush anymore are the internet OCD's. A quick check of yesterday's Rasmussen and Gallup polls on Presidential Approval makes my point a slam dunk!!!!!

As in.................FACIAL!!!!! ( No Headbanger smiley FTG!!!)

Yeah, fuck you guys!! I just canceled my old insurance and signed up for the most expensive one I could find, it's cost me $2,000 a month!

But guess what? Why ObamaCare passes I'll collect $60,000 a month from the 3,000% savings he promised!!!

How sweet is that?

They had the reins and turned the ship right into the current pulling the economy into this mess.

Anyone who denies that is a partisan idiot without three brain cells left to rub together.

When they recieved the wheel of the ship, with full power, it was their turn to guide it no matter where the ship was at the time ( BTW idiots it was in calm waters when they recieved it in 2001).

Bush set the economic course and then stood by letting "the economy fix itself" as the ship ran aground.

It was not until the last month of his Presidency, when Bush realized his legacy was in jeopardy that he started listening to his economic advisors instead of Dick Cheney

Bush wanted to reform Fannie and Freddie, the epicenters of the mortgage meltdown but Dems said "These two entities—Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac—are not facing any kind of financial crisis,"

Then Bush said, "I’ve abandoned free market principles to save the free market system" and instituted a massive government bail out

Even Obama shows that Dem Congress tanked the economy

jobs_graph_large_feb10.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, fuck you guys!! I just canceled my old insurance and signed up for the most expensive one I could find, it's cost me $2,000 a month!

But guess what? Why ObamaCare passes I'll collect $60,000 a month from the 3,000% savings he promised!!!

How sweet is that?

Good luck Frankie

You're a liar AND an idiot.

He wanted to reform Fannie and Freddie, the epicenters of the mortgage meltdown but Dems said "These two entities—Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac—are not facing any kind of financial crisis,"

Then Bush said, "I’ve abandoned free market principles to save the free market system" and instituted a massive government bail out

Strange.

Republicans controlled the House, Senate and White House. Why didn't they fix it then? Where was Bush when all these loans were being written? Mean old Barney Frank was ordering Bush what to do?

The recession was going on for over a year before Bush even acknowledged we were in a recession. The financial market was in a panic and on the verge of collapse and the GOP was declaring "The market is fundamentally sound"

Bush saw his legacy crumbling around him and finally ignored Cheney and passed TARP and started to save the economy. Only thing he got right in 8 years

You're a liar AND an idiot.

He wanted to reform Fannie and Freddie, the epicenters of the mortgage meltdown but Dems said "These two entities—Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac—are not facing any kind of financial crisis,"

Strange.

Republicans controlled the House, Senate and White House. Why didn't they fix it then? Where was Bush when all these loans were being written? Mean old Barney Frank was ordering Bush what to do?

The recession was going on for over a year before Bush even acknowledged we were in a recession. The financial market was in a panic and on the verge of collapse and the GOP was declaring "The market is fundamentally sound"

Bush saw his legacy crumbling around him and finally ignored Cheney and passed TARP and started to save the economy. Only thing he got right in 8 years

Obama shows how the economy started to tank once the Neo-Marxists took over Congress

jobs_graph_large_feb10.gif

I believe the minority (regardless of party) always loses site that we're a Republic and not a Democracy and generally to the victor goes the spoils. When Bush was elected in 2000 he saw his mandate as tax cuts, with Obama it was Healthcare reform.

I see the Republicans as a party that's happiest when signing the names of the unborn to government I.O.U.'s. As far as the Democrats, their kicks come from defeading a woman's right to abort 'em.

I believe the minority (regardless of party) always loses site that we're a Republic and not a Democracy and generally to the victor goes the spoils. When Bush was elected in 2000 he saw his mandate as tax cuts, with Obama it was Healthcare reform.

I see the Republicans as a party that's happiest when signing the names of the unborn to government I.O.U.'s. As far as the Democrats, their kicks come from defeading a woman's right to abort 'em.

Did you know that Obama's one month deficit is great than the average of Reagan's annual deficit?

How sweet is that?

Then why are you so angry?? Shouldn't you be happy??? I don't get it Frank. It seems as though you're angry no matter what.

LMAO.....

Learn how congress works...THEN post something.

What you posted is nothing more than a campaign speech of a politician that is trying to play on the naivety of his/her potential consituants.

True dat.

About the only thing that I have ever agreed with Bush on was when he tried to deal with Freddie and Fanny.... and was stopped..... by, ummmm, the Democrats. Anyone who does not know this is a fool. Barney Franks and his cronies are responsible for a B I G chunk of shit.

I'm not surprized that idiots on the left have written this particular episode out of their version of recent 'history'.

I love that website! :lol:

The truth is a puzzle where all the pieces fit perfectly.

Most people do not have the time, the patience or ability to sort through the pieces of the Kennedy assassination puzzle, but any reasonable and objective person can adequately review and verify the accuracy of the following link because it contains the deductively reasoned conclusion which exposes the truth about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

http://surftofind.com/plot

Conservatives--or Republicans(can someone tell me what is the real difference?) are angry because Obama is not a conservative.

If Obama swtch parties and run the nation like a TRUE conservative, the right wing would celebrate him!! Tell Obama to switch ideologies and you will see!!

Forum List

Back