Are Republicans Jealous of the Poor?

Ok, show me some GOP'ers that complain about the subsidies that go to corporations or the rich bot paying enough taxes. Go!
Inasmuch as I'm not a GOP-er, corporate welfare is just as messed up as welfare welfare.

That said, taking perfectly legal and lawful deductions for things like capital depreciation is not the same thing as subsidies and other handouts.

That sucking sound is Oddballs lips on the rectum of corporate America.

Oh, and silly us figured it was your diseased mouth wrapped around the gobmint tit.

:eek:

Inasmuch as I'm not a GOP-er, corporate welfare is just as messed up as welfare welfare.

That said, taking perfectly legal and lawful deductions for things like capital depreciation is not the same thing as subsidies and other handouts.

Oh, and silly us figured it was your diseased mouth wrapped around the gobmint tit.

:eek:

Good one. I thought you had my posts on ignore. Someones pants are on fire.

Ok, show me some GOP'ers that complain about the subsidies that go to corporations or the rich bot paying enough taxes. Go!

That whining sound is RDD crying about getting smoked out for the closet crony capitalist that he is. :lol:

I said show me where the GOPer's complain as much about corporate welfare and subsidies. If you cant just say it instead of deflecting

Forum List

Back