Are Republicans about to call the police traitors and anti-American?

Does anybody actually believe that police feel that if everybody is armed with assault weapons we are all much safer?

If citizens must surrender them then you would agree our police officers should also surrender them...

They are not Military, so why do they need such weapons?

Oh my God. These Republicans think semi automatic assault weapons are covered under the Second Amendment. I bet you the same people believe there were airports back in the time of George Washington, like Donald Trump does.

Is your internet connection covered under the first amendment? Think.

LAPD chief among nation's top cops who ask Congress to ban assault weapons...

Republicans never bothered to ask the police if they want to face assault weapons.

Sorry but the opinion of every police chief and LEO in America is immaterial in this issue against the Second Amendment.

Especially since I don’t foresee the LAPD giving up their semi-automatic rifle under such a ban.
And that applies to the NRA and every other organization and person in the United States.

The only opinion that matters is that of the Supreme Court.

That was never the intent of any of the Bill of Rights.

Does anybody actually believe that police feel that if everybody is armed with assault weapons we are all much safer?
The police have no say in the matter

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Let me ask you a few questions Dean, if I may.

We are now deferring to the Police regarding questions of Constitutionally guaranteed Civil Rights? When did you decide that was a great idea? Normally, you take issue with the police for violating Constitutionally Guaranteed Civil Rights.

Trumps encourages police brutality.

You took serious issue with Trump encouraging police to use brutality. Is that because Police Brutality violates a Civil Right you agree with?

You objected to Trump arming the Police like the Military. Why Trump wants to arm police like the military.

Why? Was it because you hate Trump? Or was it because you love the Constitution, and the limits placed upon Government by that document?

You have chastised Republicans and especially Trump for wanting to limit the First Amendment. I presume that is another Civil Right you agree with, and feel should not be restricted. You celebrated the Judge ordering Trump not to block someone from his Twitter account. A civil right to be informed of the actions and words of your Elected Leaders.

Yet, when it comes to another Civil Right, you object to it. Instead of going about it the right way, through an Amendment to the Constitution, you want to use every excuse you can, every cudgel you can find, to try and restrict it. However, if those same restrictions are placed upon your freedoms, especially by the hated Trump, you are outraged.

Here is the big difference between us. I would argue for your Rights, especially if I disagree with you. While you would do everything possible to eliminate my rights, because you disagree with me.

LAPD chief among nation's top cops who ask Congress to ban assault weapons

Police chiefs call for assault weapons ban

Republicans never bothered to ask the police if they want to face assault weapons.

The chief of police is a political appointment, and the City of Los Angeles is one of the most far left jurisdictions in the country.

I'd be totally shocked if they did have support for the rights of the people there.

Oh my God. These Republicans think semi automatic assault weapons are covered under the Second Amendment. I bet you the same people believe there were airports back in the time of George Washington, like Donald Trump does.

I'm not a constitutional lawyer.

But I do know its good policy to allow the people to defend themselves.

Not everyone needs a semi automatic assault weapon, but some definitely do. I am in favor Law Abiders deciding for themselves what weapons they want to carry.

For example, Charles Bronson lived in a tough neighborhood, and needed a powerful weapon. The film wouldn't have turned out the same way if he didn't.

Are Republicans about to call the police traitors and anti-American?

Republicans live in the log cabins with white picket fences in the same neighborhood in same mental health district.

The GOP establishment is not about to save us from the Democrats.

If citizens must surrender them then you would agree our police officers should also surrender them...

We have 11 million illegal aliens in the country that the liberals say they cannot find. We have over 200,000,000 weapons in the hands of US citizens yet they want to turn all of US into criminals? I cant wait for that day, there are going to be a lot of dead Liberals.

We are now deferring to the Police regarding questions of Constitutionally guaranteed Civil Rights? When did you decide that was a great idea? Normally, you take issue with the police for violating Constitutionally Guaranteed Civil Rights.

You took serious issue with Trump encouraging police to use brutality. Is that because Police Brutality violates a Civil Right you agree with?

You objected to Trump arming the Police like the Military. Why Trump wants to arm police like the military.

Why? Was it because you hate Trump? Or was it because you love the Constitution, and the limits placed upon Government by that document?

You have chastised Republicans and especially Trump for wanting to limit the First Amendment. I presume that is another Civil Right you agree with, and feel should not be restricted. You celebrated the Judge ordering Trump not to block someone from his Twitter account. A civil right to be informed of the actions and words of your Elected Leaders.

Yet, when it comes to another Civil Right, you object to it. Instead of going about it the right way, through an Amendment to the Constitution, you want to use every excuse you can, every cudgel you can find, to try and restrict it. However, if those same restrictions are placed upon your freedoms, especially by the hated Trump, you are outraged.

Here is the big difference between us. I would argue for your Rights, especially if I disagree with you. While you would do everything possible to eliminate my rights, because you disagree with me.
Dean is a person who needs to be in a rubber room in a nice clean white jacket. I think he is bipolar.

We have 11 million illegal aliens in the country that the liberals say they cannot find. We have over 200,000,000 weapons in the hands of US citizens yet they want to turn all of US into criminals? I cant wait for that day, there are going to be a lot of dead Liberals.

The liberal idea that background checks are somehow a panacea for violence is absurd.

Background checks will not end violence in this nation.

Libs complain about the Wall, saying that the Wall won't stop all illegal aliens. Well, that's true but it would stop many of them. The wall would be a lot more effective in its task of reducing Illegals than Background Checks would be in reducing violence.

Dean is a person who needs to be in a rubber room in a nice clean white jacket. I think he is bipolar.

Nowadays, that is done chemically. Giving Dean a periodic shot of Haldol would help him out pretty well

The liberal idea that background checks are somehow a panacea for violence is absurd.

Libs complain about the Wall, saying that the Wall won't stop all illegal aliens. Well, that's true but it would stop many of them. The wall would be a lot more effective in its task of reducing Illegals than Background Checks would be in reducing violence.
Criminals dont do background checks, shame people with IQs of 30 dont understand this? In Baltimore and Washington DC, you can buy a pistol with the serial numbers removed for $100. If you want to do harm to someone this is where you get the weapon, not some gun show, where at the door, you have an armed policeman locking up your weapon. Chicago, LA, Philly, and any other shithole city has the same thing along with drugs and prostitutes. Crime is the business model of those cities because liberals are the ones running it.

I think you missed my simple minded point and it is if these fools believe we should surrender our firearms then the police should also be require to do the same.

Of course they will not, so I will not surrender my firearms either...

Criminals dont do background checks, shame people with IQs of 30 dont understand this? In Baltimore and Washington DC, you can buy a pistol with the serial numbers removed for $100. If you want to do harm to someone this is where you get the weapon, not some gun show, where at the door, you have an armed policeman locking up your weapon. Chicago, LA, Philly, and any other shithole city has the same thing along with drugs and prostitutes. Crime is the business model of those cities because liberals are the ones running it.

Maybe you can help the Progressive and can you tell me how a background check would have stopped the Philadelphia shooting?

I know you know the answer but maybe Progressives will admit background checks are worthless when criminals do not care at all about the law...

A lot of criminals aren't that smart, that's why some of them turned to crime in the first place. But they aren't so stupid that they don't understand how to get past a background check if they decide they want a weapons to shoot up a kindergarten.

I think you missed my simple minded point and it is if these fools believe we should surrender our firearms then the police should also be require to do the same.

I want the criminals not to have firearms first, but a liberal just cant seem to stop "THEM" from getting them.

A lot of criminals aren't that smart, that's why some of them turned to crime in the first place. But they aren't so stupid that they don't understand how to get past a background check if they decide they want a weapons to shoot up a kindergarten.

And yet Progressives think the criminal will obey the law...

Then again they think when it says free it is free while not understanding someone paid for it...

I want the criminals not to have firearms first, but a liberal just cant seem to stop "THEM" from getting them.

You will never stop the criminal element of society and only fools believe they can...

Evil is and will always be part of humanity...

Forum List

Back