Are Republicans about to call the police traitors and anti-American?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
LAPD chief among nation's top cops who ask Congress to ban assault weapons

Police chiefs call for assault weapons ban

Republicans never bothered to ask the police if they want to face assault weapons.

Most chiefs are appointees, generally because they agree with the politician appointing them.

Rank-and-file cops are widely against gun control.

LAPD chief among nation's top cops who ask Congress to ban assault weapons...

Republicans never bothered to ask the police if they want to face assault weapons.

Sorry but the opinion of every police chief and LEO in America is immaterial in this issue against the Second Amendment.

Especially since I don’t foresee the LAPD giving up their semi-automatic rifle under such a ban.
And that applies to the NRA and every other organization and person in the United States.

The only opinion that matters is that of the Supreme Court.

Oh my God. These Republicans think semi automatic assault weapons are covered under the Second Amendment. I bet you the same people believe there were airports back in the time of George Washington, like Donald Trump does.

Oh my God. These Republicans think semi automatic assault weapons are covered under the Second Amendment. I bet you the same people believe there were airports back in the time of George Washington, like Donald Trump does.

Oh my God. These Republicans think semi automatic assault weapons are covered under the Second Amendment.

Oh my God. You think they aren't.

Oh my God. These Republicans think semi automatic assault weapons are covered under the Second Amendment...

Yep. Those of us who can read also understand that actual machine guns, artillery, and prettt much anything else the US Military owns is covered under the Second Amendment as well.

Most chiefs are appointees, generally because they agree with the politician appointing them.

In more than a dozen states with traditions of robust support for gun ownership rights, and where legislatures have moved to relax gun laws during the past year, the local police have become increasingly vocal in denouncing the measures. They say the new laws expose officers to greater danger and prevent them from doing their jobs effectively.

As States Expand Gun Rights, the Police Object

Well I guess that shoots that theory in the foot.

"Los Angeles" Police Chief, wants to ban assault weapons? That fucking city cant even keep the rats off the sidewalks. The rodents either. What would banning legal weapons out of the hands of law abiding citizens do to stop illegal weapons from being used by Criminals? Not a god damn thing.

No I dont call police traitors, I call police, targets of the liberals who are the true traitors of this country.

In more than a dozen states with traditions of robust support for gun ownership rights, and where legislatures have moved to relax gun laws during the past year, the local police have become increasingly vocal in denouncing the measures. They say the new laws expose officers to greater danger and prevent them from doing their jobs effectively.

As States Expand Gun Rights, the Police Object

Well I guess that shoots that theory in the foot.

Where's the STFU button on this forum?

Sorry but the opinion of every police chief and LEO in America is immaterial in this issue against the Second Amendment.

Especially since I don’t foresee the LAPD giving up their semi-automatic rifle under such a ban.
And that applies to the NRA and every other organization and person in the United States.

FYI, SCOTUS does not make laws. They only enforce the laws and advance their opinions.

Three co-equal branches.

None is king.

Does anybody actually believe that police feel that if everybody is armed with assault weapons we are all much safer?

Does anybody actually believe that police feel that if everybody is armed with assault weapons we are all much safer?

I have a very good friend who is a police chief and he was also my CCW instructor. He tells his classes that he, his officers and the sheriffs deputies are grateful for concealed carry as well as open carry which does not require a permit. So the answer YES. You could ask LEOs and former LEOs on this forum what their thoughts are. i.e. elongobardi

Forum List

Back