Are Republican women who take birth control considered "sluts" by the GOP?

republicans are soooooo clueless when their 18 year old daughter goes to college. The op makes a valid point.

sluts are sluts ... It's not a bad thing when you are young. There is a age limit though. Then it is a bad thing.

Rick Santorum's wife lived with another man for 6 years and never had a baby.

Rush has been married 4 times and never had a baby.

One has to assume these wives are taking birth control or have taken birth control.

Could they be considered "sluts" by today's right wing?

If not, then why not?

Rick Santorum notwithstanding, I suspect there are a few rw's who indulge in recreational sex, sex without the intention of procreation. But maybe not.

Uncensored2008
Only those who demand the Catholic Church provide them free of charge.

Are dumbocrats who demand free birth control considered leeches?

When has that happened? WHO did that? WHO has even mentioned it as a possibility?

Not fluke, not any Dem or lib.

Only fatso lushbo ad as we all know, he lies for a living.

That's a very vague and unanswerable question. The only posssible answer would be that some are and some aren't. But if they whine and demand others subsidize their personal sexual behavior, i'll call em on it. Don't care whether she's a Republican or a Democrat.

this whole "slut" conversation has really exposed the fact that there are a whole lot of people who have no idea how much sex people have currently (and, i guess, throughout history).

and here's a little known fact around here. it's not gonna stop.

One has to assume these wives are taking birth control or have taken birth control.

If not, then why not?

Is rdean considered an idiot by democrats? If not, does that prove there is something wrong with Democrats in general, or are they simply afraid of upsetting the whackadoodle vote?

Wow. Turns out rw's don't have sex for fun.

republicans are soooooo clueless when their 18 year old daughter goes to college. The op makes a valid point.

And, all their kids signed that asinine purity pledge.

To see them all humping lushbo's leg, I'd say its very likely they're like their hero Sanatorium and don't have sex at all.

I have fun doing a lot of things the government doesn't pay for or forces someone else to pay for. What's the point?

I have little doubt that a good number of USMB conservative women, or the women in the households of USMB conservatives,

are currently getting contraception from an insurance policy, most likely through their employer.

I have even less doubt that, if they don't, they are not going to Congress and asking that their employers be forced to subsidize it.

To see them all humping lushbo's leg, I'd say its very likely they're like their hero Sanatorium and don't have sex at all.

I have fun doing a lot of things the government doesn't pay for or forces someone else to pay for. What's the point?

Try sex. You might like it.

And, if you buy your own insurance, like fluke does, you or your female partner will be able to get a portion of your birth control needs covered by what YOU pay - just like Fluke does and just like a lot of other women do and have done for many many years.

And that's the way it should be.

But, being rw, you probably want the Dems to pay for your health insurance coverage.

If not, then why not?

Rick Santorum notwithstanding, I suspect there are a few rw's who indulge in recreational sex, sex without the intention of procreation. But maybe not.

Uncensored2008
Only those who demand the Catholic Church provide them free of charge.

Are dumbocrats who demand free birth control considered leeches?
When has that happened? WHO did that? WHO has even mentioned it as a possibility?

Not fluke, not any Dem or lib.

Only fatso lushbo ad as we all know, he lies for a living.

Fluke testifying before Congress that the Catholic university she attends should cover contraceptives for students is not asking the Catholic Church to pay for contraceptives?

And, if you buy your own insurance, like fluke does, you or your female partner will be able to get a portion of your birth control needs covered by what YOU pay - just like Fluke does and just like a lot of other women do and have done for many many years.

But, being rw, you probably want the Dems to pay for your health insurance coverage.

No family attack

No family attack)

What happened to the NO FAMILY RULE????

Not another friggin word out of you. Not even ONE.

Love this chart from your site.

are-you-a-slut-flowchart.png

Everytime I read one of Deans threads I feel like a bit of my humanity has disappeared. He is such a fool.

I don't force you to read them. Guess that makes you the fool. Besides name calling, you don't add anything of worth anyway. For you, I'm guessing that's SOP anyway.

No family attack)

What happened to the NO FAMILY RULE????

Not another friggin word out of you. Not even ONE.

No family rule? Every person you talk shit about has a family buddy. Deal with it.

Come on lefties, are you still trying to beat this dead horse? I wonder if Bill Maher would make fun of a Down's Syndrome baby if the mother was a democrat.

Forum List

Back