Are Republican women who take birth control considered "sluts" by the GOP?

Like, for example, the link she posted doesn't actually say anything about contraception?

Yes it did. Either you're lying, you didn't even bother to look, or you can't read. Or some combination thereof. Absolutely nothing you say can have any merit or wort of acknowledgement until you stop being flagrantly dishonest.

Like, for example, the link she posted doesn't actually say anything about contraception?

Yes it did. Either you're lying, you didn't even bother to look, or you can't read. Or some combination thereof. Absolutely nothing you say can have any merit or wort of acknowledgement until you stop being flagrantly dishonest.

I read it very carefully, and even used the search function. Unless she changed the link contraception is not actually mentioned in the policy, and prescription drug coverage comes with a copay. Since the Pill is actually less that $20 bucks, it obviously doesn't cover the pill, and, since it is a PPO, it obviously is not used by most staff at the university.

But don't worry, nothing I say is worth acknowledging, even when I am right.

You ever going to stop cutting out the parts of my posts that ask questions that prove you are wrong?

Last edited:
Are Republican women who take birth control considered "sluts" by the GOP?
It's lookin' (more) like they'll be considered.....

....OBAMA-supporters....

....next election.​

March 9, 2012

"When a Wall Street Journal-NBC News survey asked in the summer which party should control Congress, 46 percent of women favored Democrats and 42 percent preferred Republican control.

But in a survey released Monday, compiling data since the beginning of the year, that figure had widened considerably to a 15-point advantage for the Democrats, according to polling by the team of Democratic pollster Peter Hart and Republican Bill McInturff. Fifty-one percent favored Democratic control; only 36 percent wanted to see the Republicans in charge."

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back