Are Republican gays, blacks and hispanics "delusional"? What is the GOP "message"?

Hey Dean, I'm Closed Caption apparently we are friends. Some twit named Harry Dresden said so, so it must be true

I dont know what Dean does bitch...I'm not his keeper or their defender...Please stop pretending. Now whenever someone says "they do it too" I have two responses:

1) What does what they do have to do with what YOU accept?
2) Prove it...Not that Dean does it but that Dems excuse, deflect and defend

When you are confronted with National Figures talking reckless your response is to say "But this guy who calls himself Dean on a MESSAGE BOARD said *blank*" Dean is not a national figure no matter how much you think or obsess about him

no you dont know what Dean does ....you only suck his Dick every thread your both in....Dean via this Message board may have a bigger audience then some politicians out there......

Ok, you're right me and Dean are BFF's and his audience is bigger than politicians. :lol: Both are completely believeable...thats the ticket!
im glad you agree.....and i said MAY not IS....i see Dean is rubbing off on you.....

no you dont know what Dean does ....you only suck his Dick every thread your both in....Dean via this Message board may have a bigger audience then some politicians out there......

Ok, you're right me and Dean are BFF's and his audience is bigger than politicians. :lol: Both are completely believeable...thats the ticket!
im glad you agree.....and i said MAY not IS....i see Dean is rubbing off on you.....

I think they're related..

they are both just annoying little trolls.

Even Rubio warned candidates against trashing the hispanics.

Food stamp president? What about Bush?

Santorum compares gays to "man on dog".

Newt wants to speak at the NAACP to "teach" those people "how to live and work".

The list is endless.

Add the Republicans desire to slash education, raise taxes on the middle class, cut taxes for the rich and stop health care, it's these three groups that would suffer the most under a Republican administration.

Why do they make up 10% of the Republican Party? How can the number be that high?

One wonders.

Oh, and right wingers, before you indulge in an orgy of "name calling", at least try to prove I'm wrong. At least this once.
the truth hurts commy..

blacks, gays and hispanics can't think for themselves.

-rdean

You can't make something up and assign it to me.

Especially when blacks, gays and Hispanics overwhelmingly stay away from the Republican Party. That kind of tells you they aren't buying the swill the Republicans have to offer.

and pretty soon they wont be buying the Democratic Swill.....the Democrats use these people....they exploit these people....and take them for granted.....and like i said before....when the Hispanics take over your party and make it fit their agenda.....you Dean will be one of the first ones to exit the party.....

Hey Dean, I'm Closed Caption apparently we are friends. Some twit named Harry Dresden said so, so it must be true

never said that.....said you suck his Dick.....there is a difference.....you seem to have reading comprehension problems.....sure your not a Republican?.....

It's that LBJ "Ill have them ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years" mentality behind it

I am sure that is why all of the Democrats in the south switched to the Republican Party instead of LBJ signing into the Law the Civil Rights Act.
I have told and heard many a crude black joke and heard and told many a redneck joke.
Not saying it is right but I speak the truth.

Few switched...

Democrat racism just progressed, now you have a progressive party that advocates progress.

Democrats just learned to use blacks and minorities as effective voting tools and they did such progressively.

It pissed many democrats off to boot.... Guys like David Duke jumped ship out of protest.

Lets not forget the Dixicrats...

When did republicans ever for their own racist party???

Oh yea - NEVER.

Republicans have held the same position since Thomas Jefferson - since they were referred to as Democratic-Republicans.

Yet republicans are labeled as racist?

Nick, I love you man but you are too young to know any better!
Where I live ALL of the Democrats are now Republicans.
And the Civil Rights Act started the migration.
And I vote Republican most of the time.
Down this way Nick the KKK does not influence the Republican Party not one bit but the KKK all vote Republican.

Where would the Democrat party be if not for RACE politics.

I guess they figure they have the "blacks" owned, now they are moving onto, "browns"

Owned by who? The Democratic Party is a coalition party. It's members are it's members. Just because corporations own the Republicans doesn't mean the Democrats are owned.

do you have to take a oath, swear allegiance to THE PARTY to become a MEMBER of the Democrat party? And since you are a member, is it like with gangs, you can never get out if you want?

:confused:

No, that would be the Republican Party.

The Man Behind The GOP's Pledge

I am sure that is why all of the Democrats in the south switched to the Republican Party instead of LBJ signing into the Law the Civil Rights Act.
I have told and heard many a crude black joke and heard and told many a redneck joke.
Not saying it is right but I speak the truth.

Few switched...

Democrat racism just progressed, now you have a progressive party that advocates progress.

Democrats just learned to use blacks and minorities as effective voting tools and they did such progressively.

It pissed many democrats off to boot.... Guys like David Duke jumped ship out of protest.

Lets not forget the Dixicrats...

When did republicans ever for their own racist party???

Oh yea - NEVER.

Republicans have held the same position since Thomas Jefferson - since they were referred to as Democratic-Republicans.

Yet republicans are labeled as racist?

Nick, I love you man but you are too young to know any better!
Where I live ALL of the Democrats are now Republicans.
And the Civil Rights Act started the migration.
And I vote Republican most of the time.
Down this way Nick the KKK does not influence the Republican Party not one bit but the KKK all vote Republican.

We kinda knew that.

Forum List

Back