Are Redskins the New Lions?

The Redskins stink pretty bad.

Perfection is rare, the Lions had a perfect season last year.........I don't think the Redskins are going to be perfect.

Perfection is rare, the Lions had a perfect season last year.........I don't think the Redskins are going to be perfect.
Probably not. But I'm starting to think there is a Si modo curse. When I lived in Dallas, the Cowboys sucked. When I lived in Dee-troit, the Lions sucked. Now I live here, and the Redskins suck.

Hmmmm. Maybe I should move to Pittsburgh? :eusa_eh:

Probably not. But I'm starting to think there is a Si modo curse. When I lived in Dallas, the Cowboys sucked. When I lived in Dee-troit, the Lions sucked. Now I live here, and the Redskins suck.

I don't know, but just stay the hell away from Philly :lol:

I don't know, but just stay the hell away from Philly :lol:
I don't know, looks sort of fun.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW6n5rD0DTg]YouTube - Philadelphia EAGLES how to! BEST moments[/ame]

Yo...

That might have been one of the best youtube videos I've ever seen. :lol:

normally personal youtube videos of someone trying to be cool or funny suck, but this was nailed!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCOn9NiSgfs]YouTube - Please Come To Boston-Dave Loggins[/ame]

:cool:

bring it
:tongue:

As long as Snyder is the majority owner, they will lose. That is the one thing that you can count on.

Yo...

normally personal youtube videos of someone trying to be cool or funny suck, but this was nailed!

reminds you of yourself I am guessing
:razz:

Please do not insult the Lions by comparing them to these Redskins

Dan Snyder is the new Matt Millen

Yo...

reminds you of yourself I am guessing
:razz:

In my younger days, yeah kind of.

I understand! My family lives and breaths football. My cousin broke his leg this saturday in his last college football game, it is quite the tragedy.:razz:

Just two years ago I ended up fighting with about 10 other Phillies fans after a game in the parking lot because some dude was taking a piss on our car.

It was just me and the girl, and I was pretty hammered, so what's 10 people? :lol:

I didn't actually see WHO it was, but had a pretty good idea so I called him out and that's what started it. I just thought it would be mono e mono, but of course in Philly they don't roll like that. 9 other of his boys had to come to his rescue.

It was mostly all just shit talk until we got in the car and started pulling away, THEN all the sudden someone in the crew of 10 decided it was time to be tough and take a shot at me through the window. I closed the window on his arm and smashed the shit out of it while it was still stuck inside. Then it got kind of ugly.

I think my girl got more licks in than I did :lol: She was pissed off, I've never seen her that mad.

It didn't get too out of hand, but luckily it was just me and the girl and not my buddy I would have gone with otherwise. Because in that situation, it probably would have been a lot worse with some jail time involved.

I highly doubt this kind of thing is limited to just Philly though, as bad a rap as we get.

Just two years ago I ended up fighting with about 10 other Phillies fans after a game in the parking lot because some dude was taking a piss on our car.

It was just me and the girl, and I was pretty hammered, so what's 10 people? :lol:

I didn't actually see WHO it was, but had a pretty good idea so I called him out and that's what started it. I just thought it would be mono e mono, but of course in Philly they don't roll like that. 9 other of his boys had to come to his rescue.

It was mostly all just shit talk until we got in the car and started pulling away, THEN all the sudden someone in the crew of 10 decided it was time to be tough and take a shot at me through the window. I closed the window on his arm and smashed the shit out of it while it was still stuck inside. Then it got kind of ugly.

I think my girl got more licks in than I did :lol: She was pissed off, I've never seen her that mad.

It didn't get too out of hand, but luckily it was just me and the girl and not my buddy I would have gone with otherwise. Because in that situation, it probably would have been a lot worse with some jail time involved.

I highly doubt this kind of thing is limited to just Philly though, as bad a rap as we get.
Jeeze, Paulie! Yeah, I would have been pisssed off, too, only with you. Walk away, dude.

Glad it worked out for you, though.

Jeeze, Paulie! Yeah, I would have been pisssed off, too, only with you. Walk away, dude.

When you're with your lady, you don't just 'walk away' from someone pissing on her car, though.

Am I wrong?

When you're with your lady, you don't just 'walk away' from someone pissing on her car, though.

Am I wrong?
Yes, you do when you can endanger her. There are carwashes.

But, it's OK. It worked out fine.

Am I wrong?

She's probably tougher than me :lol:

And like we've already covered in that other thread with bunny boy, they're not as tough as they think. 10 of them waited until I was basically trapped INSIDE the car before throwing a punch.

But I get what you're saying. Had there not been alcohol involved, I probably would have walked away.

Am I wrong?

She's probably tougher than me :lol:

And like we've already covered in that other thread with bunny boy, they're not as tough as they think. 10 of them waited until I was basically trapped INSIDE the car before throwing a punch.

But I get what you're saying. Had there not been alcohol involved, I probably would have walked away.
:cool:

Da Bunny is a stitch. I haven't laughed this hard here in a long time.

But, now that I have a good idea about all that, your 'risk' was well calculated.

Forum List

Back