• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
The four temperament traits test will give you the same answer every time.

These people pose as idealists, when they are anything but.

Now we know for certain they are not melancholic or sanguine, but are they ALL choleric or should their phelgmatic enablers be held accountable too?

First of all, I love the puppy avatar!

choleric: bad-tempered or irritable.
synonyms: bad-tempered, irascible, irritable, angry, grumpy, grouchy, crotchety, testy, cranky, crusty, cantankerous, curmudgeonly, ill-tempered, peevish, cross, fractious, crabbed, crabby, waspish, prickly, peppery, touchy, short-tempered

I think of angry conservatives who are my age (old farts) as choleric. A guy in the cubical one aisle over from mine fits the bill perfectly.

Progressives I view as idealistic and naïve.

First of all, I love the puppy avatar!

choleric: bad-tempered or irritable.
synonyms: bad-tempered, irascible, irritable, angry, grumpy, grouchy, crotchety, testy, cranky, crusty, cantankerous, curmudgeonly, ill-tempered, peevish, cross, fractious, crabbed, crabby, waspish, prickly, peppery, touchy, short-tempered;

I think of angry conservatives who are my age (old farts) as choleric. A guy in the cubical one aisle over from mine fits the bill perfectly.

Progressives I view as idealistic and naïve.
Haha! I didnt say others are not choleric. And you dont know any progressives.

plus you are lying about the trait. It does not mean what you said.

The four temperament traits test will give you the same answer every time.

These people pose as idealists, when they are anything but.

Now we know for certain they are not melancholic or sanguine, but are they ALL choleric or should their phelgmatic enablers be held accountable too?

Quite simply, I am quite certain the answer to your question is "no." Short of polling all progressives, how could one know whether they all are choleric, much less assert so?

Forum List

Back