Are Patriots On The Way Out?

My hope is that the Chiefs knock them out in the post season

The Chiefs need to win home field advantage. If the Putriots gain the home field, they will go to the SB. There is always "homecooking" referee calls in Foxboro...I guess Coach Billicheat arranges that.

The Chiefs need to win home field advantage. If the Putriots gain the home field, they will go to the SB. There is always "homecooking" referee calls in Foxboro...I guess Coach Billicheat arranges that.

exactly,you nailed it.:thankusmile:

man this sucks,i have rooted against the chiefs my entire life other than when they played that phony fraud team in stank louis the lambs,so this kills me to have to cheer on the chiefs but i got no other options.

man this sucks,i have rooted against the chiefs my entire life other than when they played that phony fraud team in stank louis the lambs,so this kills me to have to cheer on the chiefs but i got no other options.

Someone other than Billicheat and his Putriots need to win home field advantage in the AFC. No one wins in Foxboro against the Cheatriots.

Someone other than Billicheat and his Putriots need to win home field advantage in the AFC. No one wins in Foxboro against the Cheatriots.

yep they always have the home town refs in their pockets thats WHY they CANT win on the road in the playoffs against the best of the best,they have not won on the road since 2008,thats ten years.LOL

Well, the Ravens did in 2010. The Jets did in 2011. And the Ravens did it again in 2013. It's not very common in the Belichick/Brady era, though: they have 19 playoff wins in Foxboro.

New England Patriots Playoff History | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Forum List

Back