Are Palin and Beck the two most influential people in all of American politics today?

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
And if not, who is?

Preemptive kudos to anyone with the nads to suggest Obama.

And if not, who is?

They aren't politicians. Are they? Edit to erase that. I should have read more carefully. Yes, they are influential. Very.

Last edited:
They are so influential.

Here, let's write down a list of their "policies" to make America better:

1. Let's all "return" to God.

2. Obama is a terrorist.

3. Obama is a racist.

4. Let's take back OUR country.

5. Let's all "return" to God.

Their top 5 policies for leading America.

They are so influential.

Here, let's write down a list of their "policies" to make America better:

1. Let's all "return" to God.

2. Obama is a terrorist.

3. Obama is a racist.

4. Let's take back OUR country.

5. Let's all "return" to God.

Their top 5 policies for leading America.

But the op is correct, they are influential on the right. Its fantastic.

Are Palin and Beck the two most influential people in all of American politics today?

I can't speak for all of American politics but the two most influential people in local politics where I live is the Dog Catcher and the Head of the School Board.

no, beck is probably top 10. palin isn't even on the list except for some wingnuts

And if not, who is?

I think what they have helped to promote among many people is that WE THE PEOPLE are the most influential people in politics today, and that is how our founders intended for it to be.

And if not, who is?

I think what they have helped to promote among many people is that WE THE PEOPLE are the most influential people in politics today, and that is how our founders intended for it to be.

So the fathers were mormons and dolts from alaska?

There is something fundamentally wrong with mentioning the founding fathers and beck/palin.

Yuck.

And if not, who is?

So the fathers were mormons and dolts from alaska?

There is something fundamentally wrong with mentioning the founding fathers and beck/palin.

Yuck.

Spin it anyway that makes you feel better while you continue to attack the messengers and distort the message, but many people are delighted to no longer be apathetic bystanders of the political process. It's unfortunate if that threatens some, but it's their problem to deal with and learn to accept.

Is Palin influential in American politics? No. She's a failed 1/2 term governor who sold out the people of her state in a bid to make money. She's only influential in getting more money in her pocket and fleecing the sheep out of theirs.

Is Beck influential in American politics? No. He's a talk show host in the vein of Limbaugh, and facts and actual happenings are secondary to rhetoric and fear mongering. But, apparently, he's gotten tired of that and is now trying to become a tent revival evangelist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fA_owKnG08]YouTube - Brother Love's Travelling Salvation Show Neil Diamond[/ame]

And if not, who is?

right. Go sell that on K Street!:lol::lol::lol:

Or on Wall Street!

Or at the next G20 Summit!

Because that's where the influence...er....ah....control is.

And if not, who is?

Or on Wall Street!

You personally do not have to believe in the power of the individual to have the capacity to recognize that other people do have such faith....or maybe you don't have that ability.:D

And if not, who is?

yep, lets take OUR country back from the corrupted and out of CONTROL Guberment.

so yes, Palin and Beck have been influential in speaking of those things.

good for them.:clap2:

And if not, who is?

yep, lets take OUR country back from the corrupted and out of CONTROL Guberment.

so yes, Palin and Beck have been influential in speaking of those things.

good for them.:clap2:

We can replace the government with, um, well, uh................

Or on Wall Street!

You personally do not have to believe in the power of the individual to have the capacity to recognize that other people do have such faith....or maybe you don't have that ability.:D
Call me cynical. Call me calloused. I just don't share the same level of naivete.

I've seen our local economy shattered despite the absolute best efforts of individuals and organized groups. I know that once a business decision has been made, and that decision benefits the groups with the money and influence, there's damn near nothing that can be done by those who see that decision as harmful. And the government will always ALWAYS back the business over the amateur individual or group.

All Beck and Palin are about is a greater transparency in the process. Both of them, and their Conservative minions will continue to coddle the rich, suck up to the monied interests and scrape the rest of us from the sole of their profit driven boots.

We the People! Cute! Like a fairy tale.

Or on Wall Street!

Call me cynical. Call me calloused. I just don't share the same level of naivete.

I've seen our local economy shattered despite the absolute best efforts of individuals and organized groups. I know that once a business decision has been made, and that decision benefits the groups with the money and influence, there's damn near nothing that can be done by those who see that decision as harmful. And the government will always ALWAYS back the business over the amateur individual or group.

All Beck and Palin are about is a greater transparency in the process. Both of them, and their Conservative minions will continue to coddle the rich, suck up to the monied interests and scrape the rest of us from the sole of their profit driven boots.

We the People! Cute! Like a fairy tale.

Well that's a depressing attitude, but hey, at least you're honest about it. The founders did not write a "fairy tale" or use extra large print by mistake. It was meant to remind us of who should be in control when we lose our way, and they did predict that it would happen. Now if you think WE THE PEOPLE have lost control, then join a movement, on either side, which will work to take that power back.

Constitution-we-the-people.jpg

anyone who doesn't think beck is one of the top ten influential political people in the country is retarded. Similarly, anyone who thinks Palin is influential outside of a 3% fringe group is retarded

Forum List

Back