Are Nukes Good?

The Russians were always envious of how the Americans actually believed their own propaganda.

You mean about good old Uncle Joe being a friend of ours?

You know, instead of a mass murderer more prolific than even Adolf Hitler?

It is funny how the left in this country buys the propaganda of every mass murdering country, then doubts the intentions of our country.....

Jesus H Christ you people and your big lies, you just can't contain yourselves.

Conservatives have no idea how to contain Iran. None. You voted dumbshit Bush into office twice and he and his cronies did NOTHING for 8 years. THEY are the reason Iran is months away from producing a bomb in the first place.

I know conservatism isn't into, you know, thinking! But you'd think SOMETHING would seep into that colostomy bag of hatred that swirls around in your head.

And I'm sure you're the first to admit that NK actually BECAME a nuclear nation under Clinton, right?

Oh thats right, when it comes to Clinton, you're all crickets. Clinton had no idea how to contain NK and he didn't. Nobody became a nuclear nation on Bush's 8 years in office. We're 6 years into Obama's term. Whatever happens now with Iran is 100% on Obama.

Jesus H Christ you people and your big lies, you just can't contain yourselves.

Conservatives have no idea how to contain Iran. None. You voted dumbshit Bush into office twice and he and his cronies did NOTHING for 8 years. THEY are the reason Iran is months away from producing a bomb in the first place.

I know conservatism isn't into, you know, thinking! But you'd think SOMETHING would seep into that colostomy bag of hatred that swirls around in your head.

And I'm sure you're the first to admit that NK actually BECAME a nuclear nation under Clinton, right?

Oh thats right, when it comes to Clinton, you're all crickets. Clinton had no idea how to contain NK and he didn't. Nobody became a nuclear nation on Bush's 8 years in office. We're 6 years into Obama's term. Whatever happens now with Iran is 100% on Obama.

Do you EVER peak out of that partisan hack psycho world you live in for even a moment every century?

The North Koreans have worked on an atomic bomb program since the early 1980s. Ronald Raygun did nothing, Bush Sr. did nothing. Clinton got them to agree to not continue with development of an atomic bomb. But around 2002-2003 North Korea claimed the U.S. was not living up to its end of the agreement, which it wasn't because dumbass Bush and his armpit smelling jackoffs viewed the world as a place to bully everyone else. Bush's response to North Korea saying they were moving ahead with production of weapons grade fuel was to hold military exercises near North Korea.

They tested their first atomic bomb in 2006. Bush and the Republicans did nothing but whine. Thus the situation we are in with North Korea.

Bush did the exact same thing with Iran. NOTHING. When Bush took office they had maybe 200 centrifuges which are needed to produce weapons grade material. When Bush left they had 10-15 thousand! He did NOTHING.

Now President Obama got them to sign an agreement that will keep them from building an atomic weapon for at least 15 years, and their uranium stockpile in the agreement will be monitored for 25 years! Unprecedented in such agreements. And this president said "don't trust, but verify". He isn't trusting them. Uranium is extremely hard to hide as there is always SOME type of radiation left behind wherever it is stored. Inspectors will find this wherever it is.

All the rest of the world is in agreement on this except the cowardly Republicans in the U.S. and Nuttin Yahoo.

Please stick to the shallow end, you don't swim very well.

Nukes during the Cold War worked as a deterrent for USSR and USA.

But today if nukes fall in the hands of Iran, well, that wil be another more dangerous story!

:dunno:

Not even close.

We negotiated with the Soviet Union who had 5,000 thermo-nuclear weapons already targeted at our major cities for decades that were on the tip of intercontinental ballistic missiles that could reach anywhere on Earth.

Iran will never be a threat to the U.S. If anyone attacks Israel and it looks like Israel won't be able to handle it we'd have a hundred thousand troops there in a week.

The threat of ANY new country getting an 'atomic' weapon is troublesome simply because the more there are the more likely one will find its way into the wrong hands. But if any nation on Earth is willing to sell these weapons to the wrong people it is the North Koreans and even they understand that if such a weapon were used against the U.S. we wouldn't hesitate to wreak destruction on them, regardless of what China said.

And we need to clarify between atomic weapons and thermo-nuclear weapons.

Atomic weapons, like the two dropped on Japan during WW2, had a yield between 10-20 kilotons. Or 10,000 to 20,000 tons of TNT. An average thermo-nuclear bomb has a yield of 3,500 kilotons or 3,500,000 tons of TNT. 1000 times the destructive power of an atomic weapon.

The bombs North Korea tested were 2-12 kilotons. Atomic weapons. Technology to go to a thermo-nuclear device is far more complex and they likely won't reach that stage for a very long time. The same if Iran ever achieved an atomic weapon. Atomic weapons are bad enough but perspective is what is needed.

How cowardly the Republicans look to the rest of the world as they are terrified of a tiny country that has no atomic (let alone nuclear) weapons or missiles to deliver them. The same country that stared down the Soviet Union who had enough thermo-nuclear weapons to irradiate all of North America for the next 25,000 years so nothing could live here.

WTF has happened to Republicans. They have turned into a party of cowards.

North Korea is more rational than Iran...the guys in charge want power...the Muslims in Iran want to bring about Muslim supremacy...and see Armageddon as the way to do it....

I agree.

The more radical factions in Iran like the previous President Ahmadinejad would have welcomed Armageddon when the Mahdi made his appearence and brought in a new era of world wide Islamic domination.

No one knows how radical the current regime are in this respect, but they are certainly radical enough to cause major potentially disastrous issues.

no expert here but iran is 'shiite' , they are a religious sharia government . ahmadinegad was president and was a 12er as are most of irans hierarchy . I don't think that iran has become any less radical because 'ahmadinegad' is gone . Even when 'ahmadinegad' was president he was under the thumb of the 'supreme religious' leader . ------ like I said , I'm no expert so corrections or info is always good .

no expert here but iran is 'shiite' , they are a religious sharia government . ahmadinegad was president and was a 12er as are most of irans hierarchy . I don't think that iran has become any less radical because 'ahmadinegad' is gone . Even when 'ahmadinegad' was president he was under the thumb of the 'supreme religious' leader . ------ like I said , I'm no expert so corrections or info is always good .

That's true too!

Once a Mullah...always a Mullah so to speak! :dunno:

images

This is interesting... The progressive liberals are having fits over the then acting progressive liberal president dropping the first and only nuclear weapons on a populated area.

Is this sort of like a progressive walking into a gun-free zone and murdering a lot of people then having all the rest of the progressives scream how we need more gun control laws afterward?

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back