Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no.its not fake

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • almost fake

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • almost real

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What would make you think they are fake?

well considering how the NFL is obviously so fake you cant blame him for wondering.cant put anything past professional sports.think.Not saying it is fake but as i said,he has very good reason to wonder obviously.

1. The NFL is only obviously fake to you.
2. Even assuming the NFL is fake, that doesn't mean anything about the NHL is fake.
3. The NHL has been moving away from fighting for many years. It isn't nearly as common as it used to be.
4. If you've ever watched NHL fights and the usual lack of skill involved, if the fights are faked, they are faked pretty incompetently. Although, to be fair, it's probably hard to choreograph fights on skates. :p

only to me huh? oh really? sorry to break your heart but more and more people are waking up constantly all the time.

this guy john davis below is not me nor was the guy who created this video me either.:rolleyes:

John Davis5 days ago
After the 3rd quarter I knew what was going to happen fuck the Patriots Tom Brady's whole career is a joke and rigged if people really remember the Patriots before 911 they was the laughing stock of the NFL they only went to two Superbowls in the history of there franchise before 911 and constantly won 5 to 7 games a season after 911 they have won there division 16 years in a row no team in the history of NFL has won there division that many times such a joke the NFL is Tom Brady is gay anyway.

USMB has the most ignorant posters in the country who cant think for themselves or outside the box such as Anquity,Huggy and WRONG winger and so many others who were SOooooooo positive the Rams were not coming back to LA even though the evidence in front of their eyes i laid out was so obvious, a 3 year old child could have figured it out yet these morons could NOT?:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Its pretty much those morons who are the ones that cant see NFL playoffs and the superbowls are faked at USMB.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

this is the second year in a row i did not watch the superbowl,i have been awake ever since pete the cheat threw the superbowl,since i have been awake it is no fun to watch these games anymore because unlike you all,I already know what the outcome is going to be.there was never a doubt in my mind last year the broncos would win nor was there that the cheats would come back and win. I called my friends up that were rooting for the falcons not to get excited about the falcons winning,that they NFL had it fixed for them to come back and win.

only a moron cant figure out thats WHY the coach of the falcons called for a pass on third and one instead of running the ball as FBI posted on his thread asking why that coach was stupid enough to do that.these guys are not stupid as he thinks,they are all in on it.the coachs for sure and some of the key players.

other than pete carrol taking a payoff to throw the seahawks game,this game was the most obviously rigged one ever after that one. you fools are so much in denial though while I laugh at you guys all the way to the bank making money over and over again the fact i always know the outcome in advance now at least with the SUPERBOWLS,the playoffs are a little bit more difficult to predict,once i get good at those and knowing the outcomes of those as well,is when I will be laughing even MORE to the bank and at you all for being blind sheep.:rofl:

You predicted a 25 point comeback in the SB, did you?

no never said that,its just I knew they would come back and win.i knew it was all planned that way by the NFL same as i knew they planned it for the broncos to win last year wanting manning to have a ring before he retired..pretty obvious they would come back after i took you to school in my last post.lol this one next to pete carrol throwing the game.was the most obvious rigged one of them all. when I turned it on last in the fourth quarter and saw them coming back i said to myself-just as i said they would,its all planned and all playing out as i knew it would.

Forum List

Back