Are NBC and MSNBC Gay Networks?

NBCs-Gay-Surrogacy-Sitcom-The-New-Normal-Looks-Soooo-Good-Video-300x289.jpg

I watched SNL Saturday night for about an hour and I was bombarded by ads for new programming and show content that seemed to me appeals to Gays.

I know I'm gonna be accused of being a homophobe, but I'm not sure it's safe to let kids watch NBC during primetime anymore.

With shows like "The New Normal".....featured two Gay men who wanted to pay a woman to carry their child.

The New Normal - Grilling Goldie - YouTube

"Chicago Fire", the trailer has several shots of a hunky guy shirtless and a female firefighter who's a lesbian.

"Save Me" is about a woman who feels she was spoken to by God and everyone thinks she's lost her mind.

During the hour that I watched SNL I lost count how many homosexual references there were during commercials.

It's been years since I've watched network television other than sports so the change at NBC is noticeable.

The London Olympics coverage is gonna be one long Obama campaign event. By the time the torch is doused we will be introduced to several new shows at NBC that will have a very Gay slant on life.

However, with shows like "Animal Practice" I don't think there's much chance anyone else will watch NBC.

Your first mistake is thinking that any kid will sit and listen to these cable news shows at all. You and Megan Kelly seem to have some odd ideas regarding this issue. You know, she was worried that the kids watching would find out Santa was White or some such?

Nice that you worry, Muddie but how stupid are you and Megan?

Not very. This is an old thread.

I can't help it if someone is confused about what I was trying to say.

Oh, and the show only had one season and was cancelled. Can't fault NBC for trying though. I guess their idea of what is "Normal" doesn't fly with the public.

Last edited:
NBCs-Gay-Surrogacy-Sitcom-The-New-Normal-Looks-Soooo-Good-Video-300x289.jpg

I watched SNL Saturday night for about an hour and I was bombarded by ads for new programming and show content that seemed to me appeals to Gays.

I know I'm gonna be accused of being a homophobe, but I'm not sure it's safe to let kids watch NBC during primetime anymore.

With shows like "The New Normal".....featured two Gay men who wanted to pay a woman to carry their child.

The New Normal - Grilling Goldie - YouTube

"Chicago Fire", the trailer has several shots of a hunky guy shirtless and a female firefighter who's a lesbian.

"Save Me" is about a woman who feels she was spoken to by God and everyone thinks she's lost her mind.

During the hour that I watched SNL I lost count how many homosexual references there were during commercials.

It's been years since I've watched network television other than sports so the change at NBC is noticeable.

The London Olympics coverage is gonna be one long Obama campaign event. By the time the torch is doused we will be introduced to several new shows at NBC that will have a very Gay slant on life.

However, with shows like "Animal Practice" I don't think there's much chance anyone else will watch NBC.

Your first mistake is thinking that any kid will sit and listen to these cable news shows at all. You and Megan Kelly seem to have some odd ideas regarding this issue. You know, she was worried that the kids watching would find out Santa was White or some such?

Oh, and the show only had one season and was cancelled. Can't fault NBC for trying though. I guess their idea of what is "Normal" doesn't fly with the public.

You must be. Do you know how many bells and whistles have to be going off to get a kid's attention? That isn't happening on MSNBC, which is one you mentioned and one that some other person used to list people that he thought were gay.

I, for one, want my kids to know what the real world is before they go out on their own. I believe in communication not indoctrination.

The next goal of the liberals/progressives is to destroy the family.

They are using the homo community to achieve this step.

And further their future communist agenda for America. ... :doubt:

You must be. Do you know how many bells and whistles have to be going off to get a kid's attention? That isn't happening on MSNBC, which is one you mentioned and one that some other person used to list people that he thought were gay.

I, for one, want my kids to know what the real world is before they go out on their own. I believe in communication not indoctrination.

Then you might want to switch parties, because the left uses these things to indoctrinate, not to communicate.

They expose folks to the possibilities, try to paint it in a good light, and encourage a particular viewpoint. It's how they were able to convince millions that income inequality is unfair, higher taxes are good, Global Warming is mostly due to mankind, high unemployment creates jobs, if you like your health insurance you can keep it. They also make everyone think that millions of people who have perfectly good policies need to worry about health insurance, illegal immigration isn't a problem, anyone who doesn't support same-sex marriage is evil, and that the Tea Party is full of terrorists. You have been lied to and cajoled into thinking total nonsense. You are being used, and they are getting rich off of you, and they are spying on you, and if you get in their way they will deal with you.

The ultimate goal of the lefty progressives is to transform the U.S. into a communist state much like N. Korea.

Where everyone owns nothing and the misery is shared equally. ... :doubt:

It's true. Everyone is required to be teh gay now. Stop fighting it and get assimiliated.

(There's sort of a pun in there.)

The Gays are commandeering the media, and other upstanding organizations They've even got Gays taking over NASA - the word is they want to get to Uranus.

Actually they were unable to find a Gay Gene when they completed the Human Genome Project , the Gay activists were so upset that they tried to find a Gay electron - unfortunately the Damn thing kept blowing Fuses.

What !? ... seriouslly you don't find Gay Jokes funny ? .... Awww Cum on Guys !

I find it funny that some gross idiot named GreenBean joins a forum in December, 2013 and already has almost 200 rep. Red Flag, sock.

Does that bother you ? :cuckoo: - maybe it's because he has something of value to say .:happy-1::happy-1:

It's true. Everyone is required to be teh gay now. Stop fighting it and get assimiliated.

(There's sort of a pun in there.)

The Gays are commandeering the media, and other upstanding organizations They've even got Gays taking over NASA - the word is they want to get to Uranus.

Actually they were unable to find a Gay Gene when they completed the Human Genome Project , the Gay activists were so upset that they tried to find a Gay electron - unfortunately the Damn thing kept blowing Fuses.

What !? ... seriouslly you don't find Gay Jokes funny ? .... Awww Cum on Guys !

I find it funny that some gross idiot named GreenBean joins a forum in December, 2013 and already has almost 200 rep. Red Flag, sock.

Is it funny that a asshole hag squad member staisstinky hag joined in november and had over 2000 rep points in early Jan. Fucking hypocrite.

I can't recall the last time that I watched either, but there's room enough for different views and agendas...if they find that they can retain viewers/advertisers by catering to a specific audience, then go for it.

Do the people who think homosexuality perverted suffer from a lack of self esteem or personal security? Anyone who is secure in their gender role knows that they cannot simply switch hit. If you constantly find it necessary to criticize those different from you, are you simply trying to prop up your own masculinity? Are you afraid of stumbling into sin because you feel it a choice rather than a biologic fact? Are you fighting something inside yourself?

Could it be that those obsessed with gays are secretly gay? That could explain why they see something everywhere, you only see what you want to, you only see where your mind leads you. "Jesse Bering has written a thought provoking article for the magazine, January 30, 2009 issue of the magazine, Scientific American Mind. In it he cites two pieces of empirical research that support the notion of homophobic young men harbor secret homosexual impulses. Both research studies were published in the distinguished publication, Journal of Abnormal Psychology. The first study was done in 2006 by Henry Adams and his team at the University of Georgia. Complete descriptions of the works can be found on Scientific American Mind but you may have to pay for the article or buy the magazine."

Clinical Depression, Separation Anxiety: Allan Schwartz, Ph.D.

"However, there is no evidence that the introduction of same-sex marriage will change any other elements of this social meaning. Moreover, this social meaning has already changed radically over the years.... Marriage used to be generally understood as an unequal partnership, with the wife being subordinated to her husband, whereas now — at least in law and in most of mainstream culture — marriage is viewed as a partnership of equals. In general, the social meaning of marriage must change whenever such changes are necessary to avoid injustice; so this social meaning must now be changed so that it no longer excludes the participation of same-sex couples." Ralph Wedgwood http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/24/marriage-meaning-and-equality/

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ch-other-to-country-music-20.html#post8412795

Do the people who think homosexuality perverted suffer from a lack of self esteem or personal security? Anyone who is secure in their gender role knows that they cannot simply switch hit. If you constantly find it necessary to criticize those different from you, are you simply trying to prop up your own masculinity? Are you afraid of stumbling into sin because you feel it a choice rather than a biologic fact? Are you fighting something inside yourself?

Could it be that those obsessed with gays are secretly gay? That could explain why they see something everywhere, you only see what you want to, you only see where your mind leads you. "Jesse Bering has written a thought provoking article for the magazine, January 30, 2009 issue of the magazine, Scientific American Mind. In it he cites two pieces of empirical research that support the notion of homophobic young men harbor secret homosexual impulses. Both research studies were published in the distinguished publication, Journal of Abnormal Psychology. The first study was done in 2006 by Henry Adams and his team at the University of Georgia. Complete descriptions of the works can be found on Scientific American Mind but you may have to pay for the article or buy the magazine."

Clinical Depression, Separation Anxiety: Allan Schwartz, Ph.D.

"However, there is no evidence that the introduction of same-sex marriage will change any other elements of this social meaning. Moreover, this social meaning has already changed radically over the years.... Marriage used to be generally understood as an unequal partnership, with the wife being subordinated to her husband, whereas now — at least in law and in most of mainstream culture — marriage is viewed as a partnership of equals. In general, the social meaning of marriage must change whenever such changes are necessary to avoid injustice; so this social meaning must now be changed so that it no longer excludes the participation of same-sex couples." Ralph Wedgwood http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/24/marriage-meaning-and-equality/

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ch-other-to-country-music-20.html#post8412795

I find it amusing that you try to disguise your ignorance behind lofty posts with little or no substance.

Forum List

Back