Are Multiracial Militaries A Good Idea?

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Or, say, militaries that have members of an enemy religion right there on base? Would that ever lead to a problem of any kind?

All religions are enemies of common sense. They are the foe of reality.

How'd that attempt at a homogeneous military work out for Germany?

I was going to say the same thing when I read the op.
I would rep you but I have gone over the limit today neg repping bass .:razz:

If you are referring to WWII, it took the US, Russia and England (and others) to bring them down. Seems they had quite the powerful military.
I'm not saying they were right, but they damn sure had a military that was something it took a few super-powers a while to defeat.

Wm Joyce felt that the homogeneous military of Germany was a failure, since it wasn't able to carry out the simple task of exterminating ALL the Jews.

If you are referring to WWII, it took the US, Russia and England (and others) to bring them down. Seems they had quite the powerful military.
I'm not saying they were right, but they damn sure had a military that was something it took a few super-powers a while to defeat.

The German military forces were indeed formidable, but I believe that resulted from better training and doctrine, not because of racial purity. I am sure that any Nazi would disagree.

They also had technologically superior weaponry....A trend that would have continued if their CiC hadn't insisted upon absolute command and control of it.

Which is neither here nor there, viz. the ethnic purity angle.

The German military forces were indeed formidable, but I believe that resulted from better training and doctrine, not because of racial purity. I am sure that any Nazi would disagree.

I never said it resulted from racial purity, in fact, I was pointing out that using that (their loss) as an argument was kind of silly.

So does anyone think it would be a peachy-keen idea to have some closet Taliban or Al-Q to enlist in the US armed forces?

What about closet Taliban/Al-Q supporters?

Although ham-handed in approach, I think Wm Joyce's theory merits some honest exploration and discussion.

In a nutshell--anyone here putting their stamp of approval on allowing the Trojan soldier approach in our military?

I'm certainly not. I firmly believe we *do* have 5th columnists within our military. People who shouldn't be there, yet they are because we're ohh-soooo worried about offending.

All religions are enemies of common sense. They are the foe of reality.

LOL!! rdean YOU are the foe of reality :lol:

Hey, people get upset when someone such as myself comes along and lays a little truth on them. That's why they resort to calling me names. They believe if they can diminish the man, it will diminish the message. Doesn't work.

Republicans are afraid of the truth. It's why they work so hard to stifle it. It's too "scary".

Forum List

Back