Are most people good or evil?

If anyone is interested, "the Chinese" that some ignorant posters would denigrate have been considering this very question for over 2500 years.

Confucius held that man was inherently good by nature.

Mo-tzu held that man was inherently bad by nature.

Philosophies, laws, and cultures were built around the answer to such questions for a very long time.

The masses are led, and the Chinese tend to ruthless cheats compared to Americans. Itā€™s be that way for a long time. That may be an inconvenient truth for you, but that is the case.

The truth you are avoiding is that your conclusions are based on ignorance. Chinese and Americans are very much alike indeed.

American culture is vastly superior to any other countryā€™s culture. Even our politicians are less corrupt

The chinese donā€™t care. They lie, cheat, and steal because religion isnā€™t ingrained in there thinking.....

Are you kidding? That is some ridiculous, ignorant shit.

Iā€™ve had plenty of experience with the Chinese and their lack of business ethics. Anyone in business that trusts a Chinese company is a fool......

Anyone who trusts anyone in business is a fool.

How many American companies have been caught fudging their numbers as opposed to Chinese companies? .....

How naive can you get?

The chinese donā€™t care. They lie, cheat, and steal because religion isnā€™t ingrained in there thinking.....

Iā€™ve had plenty of experience with the Chinese and their lack of business ethics. Anyone in business that trusts a Chinese company is a fool......

How many American companies have been caught fudging their numbers as opposed to Chinese companies? .....

How naive can you get?

You obviously donā€™t know anything about how the Chinese conduct business if you think there are any types of parallels with American business culture.

How naive can you get?

You obviously donā€™t know anything about how the Chinese conduct business if you think there are any types of parallels with American business culture.

I know a great deal. You need to grow up.

obviously no one is either entirely good or entirely evil. I consider a good person someone who has more good in them than bad, and vice versa for evil.

Most are neutral with an easy slide into evil.

obviously no one is either entirely good or entirely evil. I consider a good person someone who has more good in them than bad, and vice versa for evil.

Most are neutral with an easy slide into evil.

What are you saying that based off of?

Watching humans through history. Being a good person is much harder than standing by while bad things happen, or giving in to evil impulses.....

YOU however, have made some serious assumptions, which is why you are being mocked.

Jesus was mocked and spat upon. What's your point, moron.
7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. 9Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? 11If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him! 12Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

Most people are good.
Only about 1% of the population are bad people who intend harm.
However there are regressive cultures that harm and oppress people and bring out the worst in people, such as Communism, Fascism, Islam.....

.... Message boards....

American culture is vastly superior to any other countryā€™s culture. Even our politicians are less corrupt

Navel-gazing has never led to anything productive. Usually it's a dead giveaway of rank insecurity. And usually it begets bigotry.

I bought game currency from Chinese companies who ran gold farms in the games I was playing paying their people pennies on the dollar to make the game money they sold to me. They never ripped me off.

Forum List

Back