Are Most Black American Democrats Racist? Yea or Nay?

I think it's a Democrat thing. The powers that be in the Demoratic Party incite and make sure African Americans stay angry & bitter. It's a way of making sure African Americans continue to be Democrats. I also think "Civil Rights" has become a huge business. I mean where would Race-Baiters like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton be if the races came together to live in harmony? The races coming together serves no purpose for Jesse Jackson,Al Sharpton and the Democratic Party. Hey these are just my observations anyway.

I believe there is a lot of accuracy in your opinion of how the democrat party (the politicians not the voters) treats racial issues as a way to maintain power instead of truly trying to help the situation.

There are Thousands upon Thousands of Black American racists out there. Our MSM is so dominated by Liberals/Democrats that they still refuse to openly discuss this reality. Obviously not all Black American Democrats are racist but i still stand by my feeling that most are. Just my experience anyway.

Forum List

Back