Are Most Black American Democrats Racist? Yea or Nay?

Only Republicans are racist ... no matter their skin color.

Yea that does seem to be the popular myth but is it true? I don't think so. Personally i feel that most Black American Democrats are hostile & racist. However i feel that most Black American Conservative/Republicans are not. This has been my own experience anyway.

Yea that does seem to be the popular myth but is it true? I don't think so. Personally i feel that most Black American Democrats are hostile & racist. However i feel that most Black American Conservative/Republicans are not. This has been my own experience anyway.

You think that because you are a racist. People of color have a right to act however they like toward you because of years of oppression by the white man. So everything they do is because of social injustice experienced more so by their ancestors and everything you do is racist. You racist.

You think that because you are a racist. People of color have a right to act however they like toward you because of years of oppression by the white man. So everything they do is because of social injustice experienced more so by their ancestors and everything you do is racist. You racist.

I hear ya. That is how most Black American Democrats look at things but that seems a bit out-dated and ignorant to me.

Absolutely YES !!!

The reasons are given in :

1) My responses in MarcAtl's thread re his threads' question: "Are all Black Americans Racist" ? And, why?

2) My own thread: "POLITICAL ramifications of Black Racism". Incidentally, it was ALSO removed from the "POLITICAL" category (as did Libocalypse's to the "RACIST" category).

But mine, because it was more accurate therefore more displeasing..... was removed to some SHITTY category (with less readership), i.e., The "ROMPER ROOM" category. Described as: "Gunny's Daycare for the Challenged" ......because, apparently, it angered someone with the power to do so.

BTW, The "ROMPER ROOM" category where my thread was relegated to had also this, apparently, administrative warning: "STUPID SHIT TO POST, PLAIN SHIT."

Last edited:
Yea i know it's not PC to say this but i do feel that most but not all Black American Democrats are racist. This is just based on my experiences. They always seem incredibly hostile and bigoted. Now Black American Conservatives/Republicans? That's a whole other issue. I have never met a Black American Conservative/Republican racist.

You can give a simple Yea or Nay answer or you can elaborate if you wish. Thanks.

From the examples of black democrats that i've met in my life the answer is No.

From the examples of black conservatives i've met in my life (i know you didnt ask) the answer is No.

There are many black americans who may be democrats that hold racist views of white people and these views are basically held up as acceptable by many of their white counterparts in the democrat party but they are by no means a majority IMO.

The best I can tell is that most black Americans are , well, black. Seems like it's been that way for a long time. Is this going to change?

Yea i know it's not PC to say this but i do feel that most but not all Black American Democrats are racist. This is just based on my experiences. They always seem incredibly hostile and bigoted. Now Black American Conservatives/Republicans? That's a whole other issue. I have never met a Black American Conservative/Republican racist.

I've met alot of Arabs in my life, always thought of them as rude pieces of shit until I realized the only Arabs I really ever came in contact with were Arabs that ran 7-Elevens and carry-outs in my neighborhood. Turns out that's not the most fun job and anybody who does it probably will at one point turn pretty f-ing rude. Especially at the end of the day.

The point: "personal experiences" in regards to race are almost 99.9999% of the time complete bullshit.:eusa_angel:

I have never been denied a job or a home by any black person. Never been given a bad grade or a bad evaluation by such a person either, though I might possibly have deserved a bit of criticism for my manners. Most of the black folks I know and love have endured indignities we can only dream of, and are open minded, loving people despite it all.

Yes

Case in point U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters took to the airwaves of black radio stations across the country to say that the House ethics charges being brought against her are the unjust result of her advocacy for black Americans. House investigators have accused her of seeking federal help for a bank where her husband served on the board. Waters says she was standing up for black-owned banks in general – and is now being attacked for it.

Appearing on the Rev. Al Sharpton’s show, Keepin’ It Real, Waters said it was time “to stand up and be proud of the fact that we’re representing our people, we’re representing our issues, and we’re not taking a back seat because somehow somebody believes that every time we move to be an advocate we’re doing something wrong.”

Now if a white Representative came out and said he or she was advocating for white Americans and standing up for white owned banks in representation of their people. Everyone would call that person a racist.

Well just becuase it's a black person that says those things does not make it any less racist.

Wake the fuck up people, racism is racism and blacks are just as racist if not moreso than any white person.

Waters Defends Herself on Black Radio - Washington Wire - WSJ

Yes

Case in point U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters took to the airwaves of black radio stations across the country to say that the House ethics charges being brought against her are the unjust result of her advocacy for black Americans. House investigators have accused her of seeking federal help for a bank where her husband served on the board. Waters says she was standing up for black-owned banks in general – and is now being attacked for it.

Appearing on the Rev. Al Sharpton’s show, Keepin’ It Real, Waters said it was time “to stand up and be proud of the fact that we’re representing our people, we’re representing our issues, and we’re not taking a back seat because somehow somebody believes that every time we move to be an advocate we’re doing something wrong.”

Now if a white Representative came out and said he or she was advocating for white Americans and standing up for white owned banks in representation of their people. Everyone would call that person a racist.

Well just becuase it's a black person that says those things does not make it any less racist.

Wake the fuck up people, racism is racism and blacks are just as racist if not moreso than any white person.

The question was "are MOST black American Democrats racist", so your case in point proves nothing.

Wiki's definition of racism is "...the belief that the genetic factors which constitute race are a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race". Unless you count the black people that say that blacks are better at dancing, singing, athletics, and "swag", the answer to this question is no.

Yes

Irish American Businesses and Professionals Promoting Irish Business Networking- Long Island, New York Business Network
http://www.jccsf.org/-Jewish Community Center
http://www.jewishcommunityaction.org/-Jewish Community Action
http://www.jewocity.com/-Jewish Business Connection
www.hispanicbusiness.com/-Hispanic Business
www.polish.org/-Polish American Association
irish-american.org/-Irish American Heritage Center

So they're racist too?

I have never been denied a job or a home by any black person. Never been given a bad grade or a bad evaluation by such a person either, though I might possibly have deserved a bit of criticism for my manners. Most of the black folks I know and love have endured indignities we can only dream of, and are open minded, loving people despite it all.

+1.

Me too, and I'm as white as white gets with my blond hair and blue eyes :lol:

People are people. Some are good, some bad, some so-so. Some, like me, usually get treated much better than they deserve...some less. All I know is, if the most racism that was left to exist was the racism of my black friends, there just wouldn't be any.

At all.

Forum List

Back