Are more whites or more blacks for or against interracial marriage.?

No, cracker homo, Black racists , white racists. Just keep the f---- away from our black
women, or suffer the consequences. Stick to your white bread women.Got it.

sorry tarbaby. You don't get to control black women who prefer educated success over thug wannabes still living in their mammas house. I look forward to stealing some brown sugar from your plate this fall semester. Black women know what they like. and, clearly.. once you go white she stays all night.

:thup:
Listen White bread, keep away from our women. One of you white boys got his
head split opened up in Buffalo NY, for walking around with a Black female.! This is a fact. Stick to your own white meat. Or , are those white trash females not good enough for you.?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M"]... aye where are the white women at?[/ame]

:lol:

Poor little girl

Does it make you feel like a real man to talk to a 15 year old girl the way you do?

It must. You should have seen what he PM'd my sons fiance. It would have made your eyes water. Admin had to put a stop to it. He's a real piece of shit.

I agree. There are ways to get a point across in a civil manner especially when dealing with someone who is 15. It's obvious he suffers from low self esteem.

Does it make you feel like a real man to talk to a 15 year old girl the way you do?

It must. You should have seen what he PM'd my sons fiance. It would have made your eyes water. Admin had to put a stop to it. He's a real piece of shit.

I agree. There are ways to get a point across in a civil manner especially when dealing with someone who is 15. It's obvious he suffers from low self esteem.

And very poor upbringing. He has the couth and moral character of a gutter rat.

Forum List

Back