Are Mexicans More Violent And Corrupt In Mexico Then In America?

mexicans with African blood in them commit most of the crimes in the Hispanic community !! if you don't believe it look at the thick lipped flat nosed hispanic mug shots on the web !!

In America the Hispanics aren't beheading people like they do every week in Mexico. Not yet anyway. I'm sure they want too but the Americans out number them at this point and they’ll have wait until they out breed us.

So, I say Mexico is more violent. Plus Mexico has 42,000 murders since 2006 and that’s just the bodies they can find. I wouldn’t doubt that as many bodies are never found. So, in my mind it’s definitely Mexico who is more violent.

Hispanics brag on out breeding us and becoming the majority population by 2050.

Pew Research Center
U.S. Population Projection: 2005 – 2050

If current trends continue, the population of the United States will rise to 438 million in 2050, from 296 million in 2005, and 82% of the increase will be due to immigrants. The non-Hispanic white population will increase more slowly than other racial and ethnic groups; whites will become a minority (47%) by 2050.
http://pewhispanic.org/files/reports/85.pdf

Mexicans are more violent: I have to say they have pull and are getting away withit otherwise our military boys would show them how live shooting practices have displaced many enemies

mexicans with African blood in them commit most of the crimes in the Hispanic community !! if you don't believe it look at the thick lipped flat nosed hispanic mug shots on the web !!
Very true. That's why Venezuela and Brazil have 1000 times the violence of say Chile, Argentina and Ecuador.

Forum List

Back