Are Meme's About To Become Ban Worthy?

I hit control and scroll up with my mouse wheel and it makes the text big. Makes everything big. But sometimes...TOO big.
Bold is good. All caps is good too, actually. But some schmuck decided way back when that all caps was shouting. Duh. Who the fuck thought that up? It's dumb.

[QUOTE="DarkFury, post: 12616376, member: 53565"[QUOTE="Vigilante, post: 12616370, member: 47870"
ks6gT3H.jpg
You know you should be showing how well CK's work. I think their pixel quality is better [/QUOTE]

DF, when you already have a WINNER, you stay with it! BUT, perhaps tomorrow I'll investigate the site![/QUOTE]
I do think the pixel quality is better or maybe its just the pics you chose. Check it out though.[/QUOTE]
I apologize. It looks like you are always talking to yourself, but VIG is on an ignore list Dante was playing with :rofl:

Too funny.

Where did you find CKs place of memeit?
Browse - memeIt.net

He posted it here same forum as now. He has several sites.
Just look at the main skin and see the others. Funny thing is here he WANTS us to use and enjoy them ANYWHERE on any thread on any board ANYWHERE.

Take it to Facebook or Twitter. But to have those here trying to kill its use? It's a GIFT from HIM on HIS dime. USE IT! And thank him.

cereal_killer Browse - memeIt.net
IT ROCKS!

OMG, what a suck up! :lol: I think you got some poop on your nose!
It's a great site. It is not an issue of sucking up. It is an issue of I use it and it works.

I think it's great for a FZ replacement for quote box abuse. Instead of changing posters quotes -- they can MEME-IT !!!! Maybe even borrow a Cartoon bubble and screw up some posters' words on purpose. At least we'd know it's sarcasm and not a quote box issue.

But on the main boards -- no matter whether you call it a meme or a pixie --- it's still infractable and deleteable if the message is a post violation. We generally give a pass to humorous pics IF they are related to the topic and are isolated. But pages full of this would be annoying. It's a message board -- not a protest rally..

I hit control and scroll up with my mouse wheel and it makes the text big. Makes everything big. But sometimes...TOO big.
Bold is good. All caps is good too, actually. But some schmuck decided way back when that all caps was shouting. Duh. Who the fuck thought that up? It's dumb.

No it makes sense. If you're already in ALL CAPS and you need to emphasize -- where can you go?
Eleven?

Browse - memeIt.net

Just look at the main skin and see the others. Funny thing is here he WANTS us to use and enjoy them ANYWHERE on any thread on any board ANYWHERE.

Take it to Facebook or Twitter. But to have those here trying to kill its use? It's a GIFT from HIM on HIS dime. USE IT! And thank him.

IT ROCKS!

It's a great site. It is not an issue of sucking up. It is an issue of I use it and it works.

I think it's great for a FZ replacement for quote box abuse. Instead of changing posters quotes -- they can MEME-IT !!!! Maybe even borrow a Cartoon bubble and screw up some posters' words on purpose. At least we'd know it's sarcasm and not a quote box issue.

But on the main boards -- no matter whether you call it a meme or a pixie --- it's still infractable and deleteable if the message is a post violation. We generally give a pass to humorous pics IF they are related to the topic and are isolated. But pages full of this would be annoying. It's a message board -- not a protest rally..
If the picture violated the rules sure.
If the message violated the rules sure.
But just when they are combined?

Feedback in your annoying BOLD font.
I like bold. I don't have to squint.
You squint?
Sometimes.
I have a cataract in one eye. I need to google those things. Sometimes I can see, sometimes not. Do those things float?

Ah, you got "floaters". I have them too. Asked the optometrist how long they're gonna hang around and he said, "for the duration". :eek:

I hate 'em. Look .... there's ........... one ............ now ............ .... get it!

Browse - memeIt.net

IT ROCKS!

My head hurts considering all the combinations. :biggrin: I think it's now an either - or kinda of logic there.
It's like buying a revolvers for the kiddies as I see it !!!

Multi-Media usage rules -- that's what we need.. Seriously -- it can't become a legit loophole or this whole place will turn into a rotting pumpkin by the end of the month..

No it makes sense. If you're already in ALL CAPS and you need to emphasize -- where can you go?
Eleven?

Italics or underline?

Eleven?

Italics or underline?

"Italics"? Dat's wacist!

But it's one less level of emphasis, innit? You got bold, itals, underline, three more font sizes AND all caps -- see what I did there? I kill me. Plus different colors and fonts. I use 'em all. I am a complexe artiste. And when the site gives me blinking fonts I'll use them too.

But the original point, all caps through the whole thing doesn't emphasize anything; it's just obnoxious. That's reserved for stuff like DANGER - HIGH VOLTAGE.

Browse - memeIt.net

IT ROCKS!

My head hurts considering all the combinations. :biggrin: I think it's now an either - or kinda of logic there.
It's like buying a revolvers for the kiddies as I see it !!!

Multi-Media usage rules -- that's what we need.. Seriously -- it can't become a legit loophole or this whole place will turn into a rotting pumpkin by the end of the month..
I think its rather easy myself. If the Meme does not violate pic or word usage rules it goes.

cereal_killer has a new site called Memeit. net. And it works great. You can put your comment INSIDE a meme and whip back here and place it in a thread like this.....
7874859fd1c6cb019967f19aca35-WALTER%20CRONKITE.jpg

The problem now seems to come in here while the comment IS legit placing it IN the meme is seen as hate/trolling or fight picking.

How does its placement INSIDE a meme make it ANY different then just the comment "America takes it up the ass again".

Meme.net is a GREAT site folks, visit and use it please. But a ruling on content INSIDE a meme is needed.

Fury
There is also a download called free meme generator. I use it a lot. Very simple to use.

Forum List

Back