Are mass arrests coming

You know, I got to thinking, if they really do arrest Clinton, Obama, and all the rest of the traitors, and try them for treason, if they put their executions on pay per view, Trump could balance the budget/.

Yeah, I don't think we're going to balance the budget with your Obama murder fantasies.

Don't harsh a fantasy. It's just rude.

Laughing...depends on the fantasy. I'm generally not one to yuck anyone's yum.

But fantasizing about public execution? Those folks need a deep breath and perhaps a visit to a State where marajuana edibles are legal.

You know, I got to thinking, if they really do arrest Clinton, Obama, and all the rest of the traitors, and try them for treason, if they put their executions on pay per view, Trump could balance the budget/.

Yeah, I don't think we're going to balance the budget with your Obama murder fantasies.

Laughing...depends on the fantasy. Anyone fantasizing about public execution should probably move to a state where marajuana edibles are legal.
Skank, no one has fantasized about that, but all you are is a gd lying troll, so goodbye skunt.

Laughing...depends on the fantasy. Anyone fantasizing about public execution should probably move to a state where marajuana edibles are legal.

Fantasies are just that ... fantasy. Don't begrudge anyone their fantasies ...

big_1473978740_image.jpg

Skank, no one has fantasized about that, but all you are is a gd lying troll, so goodbye skunt.

Yeah, your post says otherwise:

"You know, I got to thinking, if they really do arrest Clinton, Obama, and all the rest of the traitors, and try them for treason, if they put their executions on pay per view, Trump could balance the budget"

With more of your ilk calling for Christine Blasey Ford's execution.

Its always amusing to listen to conservatives lament about how 'hateful' and 'angry' liberals are.

big_1473978740_image.jpg
Could you loan me the 125 dollars to buy the proof?

big_1473978740_image.jpg

I'm going to listen to the wise advice of Polonius.

big_1473978740_image.jpg

So, listening to busy bodies instead of helping me?

big_1473978740_image.jpg

Precisely.

big_1473978740_image.jpg

Precisely.
Why don't skip one "donation" to the widows and orphans fund then?

big_1473978740_image.jpg

Precisely.

I don't actually have a widow or any orphans to donate. If you give me a few years, I will. Then, you can have them.

Good to see this has been moved to the conspiracy theory forum where it belongs.
Yeah, I shoulda put it here to begin with. But the thing is no matter where it is, you trolls with cry moan and lie. I'd love to see the OP come to pass.
Of course you would. I know you are really serious about this.
You will figure prominently.
Of course.....that doesn't surprise at all.

Good to see this has been moved to the conspiracy theory forum where it belongs.
Yeah, I shoulda put it here to begin with. But the thing is no matter where it is, you trolls with cry moan and lie. I'd love to see the OP come to pass.
Why don't you believe Juanita Broderick? She actually has proof.

Precisely.

I don't actually have a widow or any orphans to donate. If you give me a few years, I will. Then, you can have them.
Thank you, I can wait on the proof then. Who knows, maybe I'll become a GD liberal idiot and not need any proof.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Forum List

Back