*Are Liberals Ready To Riot Now?*

Sorry bout that,

you won't be around long enough to find out, I'm sure your neighbors are just waiting to see you.

:lol:

I'm 31 and I'm pretty certain I can handle myself .....

I guess we'll find out won't we?

1. Another liberal with his hand out wanting a banana put into it.:doubt:
2. Get lost loser.:eusa_whistle:
3. My advice to everyone reading this is: If you want to make it in USA work hard and save your money.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No. Liberals won't riot. They will go and vote just like everyone else. They may have different ideas than some and support different candidates, but they love this country as much as the next guy.

Conservatives won't riot, Inxependents won't riot. Tea Partiers won't riot. Some may demonstrate and lugheads who aren't dry behind the ears who don't know anything about life let alone starting a career and keeping a home may be be making noises, chanting rituals and acting like baboons, but we had them in the 60's too. Now they are retiring from corporations. Hoping their pensions don't fall prey to the market.

But we all love this country and will not destroy it. It is still the best the country on this globe.
any group of people that does not recognize an unborn child as a human being cannot be reasoned with !!! we must defend ourselves and this country when they get violent !!

No. Liberals won't riot. They will go and vote just like everyone else. They may have different ideas than some and support different candidates, but they love this country as much as the next guy.

Conservatives won't riot, Inxependents won't riot. Tea Partiers won't riot. Some may demonstrate and lugheads who aren't dry behind the ears who don't know anything about life let alone starting a career and keeping a home may be be making noises, chanting rituals and acting like baboons, but we had them in the 60's too. Now they are retiring from corporations. Hoping their pensions don't fall prey to the market.

But we all love this country and will not destroy it. It is still the best the country on this globe.
any group of people that does not recognize an unborn child as a human being cannot be reasoned with !!! we must defend ourselves and this country when they get violent !!

Did the civil war destroy this nation or create it?

Sorry bout that,

1. I think they may be ready.
2. If we give them what they want, will they go away, or will they hang around like begging monkeys?
3. I think that these liberals have lost their minds.
4. I knew it would come to this some day, its finally happened.
5. The liberals are melting down in mass.
6. Its a sad thing to witness, but there is no other explanation.
7. They are preparing to revolt when Obama gets kicked out.
8. And Obama is fueling the fire, he is going to see this blow up in his face.
9. He will be blamed.
10. Media will bury him, if this gets out of hand.
11. Cain has recently walked into this firestorm.
12. LINK:Herman Cain steps up attacks on Occupy Wall Street protests - latimes.com

"Republican presidential contender Herman Cain amplified his criticism Sunday of the growing Occupy Wall Street movement, calling the protesters “jealous’ Americans who "play the victim card” and want to “take somebody else’s” Cadillac.

Cain’s remarks, on CBS’ "Face the Nation," came amidst an escalating war of words between Republicans and Democrats over the merits of the movement, which has spread from New York to other cities across the nation, including Washington and Los Angeles.

GOP politicians in recent days have stepped up their criticism of the protesters, with House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) calling them "mobs" who have pitted “Americans against Americans.”

But Cain, surging in popularity among many conservatives, seems to have had among the most virulent responses to the protests."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What we are witnessing with these protests is a designed precursor for things to come during the election. We are witnessing a test financed by the left. Civil uprisings disrupting the masses by these people so Obama can initiate martial law and possibly suspend the elections so he can remain POTUS. Expect more of these upcoming class warfare protests to be on a much larger scale.

I expect one of those things the left loves to do so much. They will force there way into power through violence and once into power will start silencing and killing everyone they disagree with.

Change the channel- you're right off the wall. Hoping for your recovery...

Sorry bout that,

Liberals argue for things that aren't theirs.
Conservatives argue to keep what is theirs.

You're not rich. What is it you think you are "keeping"?

Republican Middle Class to their corporate masters, "Please sir, can I have some more of that shit pie?"

The wealthy, "Of course, here".

pie%20in%20face%20throwing.jpg

Republican Middle Class to their corporate masters, "Thank you sir, can I have some more?"

1. Just go back to your video games, while *We* take the risk, while *We* think of what will sell, while *We* create jobs for people like you to come and work a 40 hour week, while *You* dream about friday nights, and the weekends, and killing the bad guys in video games.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

They're pussys they wont do shit....

Let em try they will be in deep shit...

you won't be around long enough to find out, I'm sure your neighbors are just waiting to see you.

I would caution anyone fucking around the hood. Hiding behind a car wont help. Armor piercing. Running into a house and locking the door. 12 gauge flame rounds, burns at two thousand degrees. 3 for 25 bucks is a deal.

Again I would tell every one caution. I take this shit very seriously.

They're pussys they wont do shit....

Let em try they will be in deep shit...

I would caution anyone fucking around the hood. Hiding behind a car wont help. Armor piercing. Running into a house and locking the door. 12 gauge flame rounds, burns at two thousand degrees. 3 for 25 bucks is a deal.

You speak as though you can hardly wait to leave your house and start shooting people. Neat.

You speak as though you can hardly wait to leave your house and start shooting people. Neat.

There is an old adage I doubt you could comprehend.

Better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it.

Which has not much to do with the fact that you purvey a sense of "I can hardly wait to shoot people!" on here. You make that very clear, and I'd say "seek help" but I don't want it to seem like my intent was to diss you or anything, I just had breakfast and getting shot wasn't on my to-do list for today.

Which has not much to do with the fact that you purvey a sense of "I can hardly wait to shoot people!" on here. You make that very clear, and I'd say "seek help" but I don't want it to seem like my intent was to diss you or anything, I just had breakfast and getting shot wasn't on my to-do list for today.

Your opinion seldom enters reality. But thanks for expressing your imagination. At least you contribute that.

You do realize that if they get violent? It will be perfect fodder for the government to declare marshal law? And oddly? It will be the left responsible for it?

Your opinion seldom enters reality. But thanks for expressing your imagination. At least you contribute that.

Just read your own posts.

Why? I wrote them.

You go ahead and get froggy. There are more then a few of us that are prepared for such a contingency.

But you are not intelligent enough to know the difference.

Why? I wrote them.

You go ahead and get froggy. There are more then a few of us that are prepared for such a contingency.

But you are not intelligent enough to know the difference.

See, I'm sure you're intelligent enough to know that your posts are poorly veiled threats, or at the very least "begging for action," so to speak. Tone it down, bub. You're not scaring anyone, you're actually coming off like a big bitch who should probably get evaluated.

I don't know what their point was but a group of Obama Occupiers tried storming the Smithsonian and had to be repelled with pepper-spray.

What were they planning on doing? Taking it over and causing a crisis? Preventing the people of the city from viewing all of the displays?

What does this have to do with Wall Street?

An NBC Washington report said; "Hey, didn't we see the Tea Party do this too?", as if that would explain it way.

Actually no you didn't. Tea Party protests have remained non-violent regardless of how much the Obama media tried to paint them as violent racists.

Hey, didn’t we see the tea party do this sorta thing too?
NBC Washington reported on the violent mob outing.

According to Smithsonian spokesperson Linda St. Thomas, a crowd of “about 100 to 200 people” tried to enter through the museum’s Mall entrance.

“They were carrying signs and a lot of protest materials,” St. Thomas said in a statement. “You cannot bring that stuff into the museum under any circumstances.”

According to St. Thomas, the crowd tried to shove its way into the museum after being denied entry by security.

“One security guard was grabbed and pinned against the wall. He could not extract himself,” the spokesperson said. “Another security guard came over to help him and ended up pepper-spraying one person.”

Videos quickly circulated online showing Smithsonian security telling protesters to “get back” while protesters and bystanders covered their faces to shield themselves from the pepper spray. At least one person was seen writhing on the ground in apparent agony.Occupy DC Protest Thugs Storm Smithsonian Air and Space Museum (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RCkxvyU52g&feature=player_embedded]Opednews.com: protesters pepper sprayed at Air Space Museum - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back