Are Liberals Ready To Apologize To Romney?

Russia, a criminal country...run by a criminal....What makes them so different than the USA?
I bet we have played cyber attack bully on their stuff also..hacked is so 1980's..Hello OP...
It is amazing that so many on the left are quick to point out the flaws of Putin, the glories of the USA and get so outraged that many on the Right applaud and idolize him, then revert to true form by arguing that there is an equivalence between criminal nations like Russia and the USA.
Only because there is.

In 2008 Mitt Romney warned Russia was a serious threat to the United States.

Barry chose to respond not with wisdom or intellugencw but instead with a 3-second sound byte ge thought would play well with the media...and almost never should a President regret doing so.

Barry, the 1980s just called...THEY CALLED YOU A DUMBASS AND SAY YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ROMNEY.

Hillary, of course, presented her stupid little 'reset' prop with the Russian word for 'Overcharge' on it, and Vladamir is STILL laughing at that one.

Since those two events Russia has invaded and annexed Crimea, threatebs to take the Ukraine, has armed Iran with extremely sopgisticated air defense technology, is flying missions out of Iran, has flilown missions out of Sria, has hacked the Pentagon, has hacked oue election system, has hacked the DNC, and has hacked Hillary's personal e-mail servers - where the WHITE HOUSE declared Hillary had such highly classified information that it could not be released in any format without causing GRAVE DAMAGE to our national security.

If the Russians can hack into the Pentagon it is a safe bet it can hack into our national election system, our banking system, our nuclear reactors, our electrical grid...

Still think they are not a threat, Barry? Why don't we ask Hillary, who is panic-stricken due to the up-coming 'October Surprise' of more damaging e-mails courtesy of Wilileaks/Russia.

SO, in light of all of this, are liberals ready to admit that Barry didn't know what the hell he was talking about and give Romney the apology they owe him?

(Pardon me if I will not hold my breath waiting for it to happen...)

You mean Russia- Donald Trump's closest ally?

Liberals don't apologize, or tip their cheapskates.
False!
I tip generously.

Please, liberals by and large are only generous with other people's money. They run their big fat mouths about but rarely do you see them voluntarily giving up their own money, instead they say the 'rich' should pay or corporations, its always somebody else who should fund their agenda.
Bullshit!

I see I touched a nerve, the left hates being called out.

False!
I tip generously.

Please, liberals by and large are only generous with other people's money. They run their big fat mouths about but rarely do you see them voluntarily giving up their own money, instead they say the 'rich' should pay or corporations, its always somebody else who should fund their agenda.
Bullshit!

No you wish you touched a nerve .
Why do rw's make false claims of results and victory when none exist?
Bet you're a premature ejaculator too!

False!
I tip generously.

Bullshit!

No you wish you touched a nerve .
Why do rw's make false claims of results and victory when none exist?
Bet you're a premature ejaculator too!

Right clearly you are not unhinged :laugh:

Barry chose to respond not with wisdom or intellugencw but instead with a 3-second sound byte ge thought would play well with the media...and almost never should a President regret doing so.

Barry, the 1980s just called...THEY CALLED YOU A DUMBASS AND SAY YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ROMNEY.

Hillary, of course, presented her stupid little 'reset' prop with the Russian word for 'Overcharge' on it, and Vladamir is STILL laughing at that one.

Since those two events Russia has invaded and annexed Crimea, threatebs to take the Ukraine, has armed Iran with extremely sopgisticated air defense technology, is flying missions out of Iran, has flilown missions out of Sria, has hacked the Pentagon, has hacked oue election system, has hacked the DNC, and has hacked Hillary's personal e-mail servers - where the WHITE HOUSE declared Hillary had such highly classified information that it could not be released in any format without causing GRAVE DAMAGE to our national security.

If the Russians can hack into the Pentagon it is a safe bet it can hack into our national election system, our banking system, our nuclear reactors, our electrical grid...

Still think they are not a threat, Barry? Why don't we ask Hillary, who is panic-stricken due to the up-coming 'October Surprise' of more damaging e-mails courtesy of Wilileaks/Russia.

SO, in light of all of this, are liberals ready to admit that Barry didn't know what the hell he was talking about and give Romney the apology they owe him?

You are reaching so far to try to form that lie I'm surprised you don't fall off that ledge you're on.

Libs and the media are frantically trying to make a connection between Trump himself and Russia. Why?

One media source called Trump an 'UNWITTING Acomplice'.

:p

Who has been the more 'Unwitting Accomplice' - Trump or the chick who praised Putin, gave the Russians a 'trophy', allowed them to annex Crimea, who is allowing them to threaten the Ukraine, who helped sell them 20% of the US Uranium stockpile, who tried to sell them several Aleutian Islands, & gave them access to e-mails and servers comtaining information so secret it could gravely damage our national security (according to Barry's WH)?!

There is NO COMPARISON. You might as well call her COMMRADE Hillary!

Liberals are EXTREMELY generous...with OTHER people's money - SPOT ON!

The only things of their own they're willing to give are bullshit, over-regulation, debt, deficit spending, and tyranny.

Maybe that's why Romney is so adamantly opposed to Russian agent Donald Trump becoming president.

Hahahahaha.......um no.

"Perhaps even more frustrating than Romney’s ignorance of Russia’s economic decline is the fact that his “geopolitical rival” framework misinterprets the most fundamental threat the country poses: that of loose nuclear material. Since the end of the Cold War, the United States has focused on “cooperative threat reduction” that seeks to secure the thousands of tactical nuclear weapons in Russia’s arsenal. As Harvard University’s Graham Allison has noted, many of these weapons are vulnerable to unauthorized use and sale on the black market. The Obama administration has stepped up efforts to secure this material, but a return to a Cold War-era position on Russia — as Romney prefers — would undermine cooperative efforts to secure it.

To eliminate this threat, Washington must be able to work with Moscow, a position that Romney openly supported in 2007 and 2008 during his first run for president. Back then, he highlighted Russian efforts to supply Iran with nuclear energy and suggested that the United States encourage “Russia to work with us at the U.N. Security Council.” On security issues, Romney advocated cooperation and “frank and open discussions” with the United States’ “partner.” This version of Romney, it seems, was ditched when it became politically inconvenient in the 2012 campa......"

Mitt Romney: Still Wrong on Russia

You are reaching so far to try to form that lie I'm surprised you don't fall off that ledge you're on.

Libs and the media are frantically trying to make a connection between Trump himself and Russia. Why?
!

Trump and his idol- Vladimir Putin

After Putin praised Trump on Thursday as "bright and talented" and "the absolute leader of the presidential race," the billionaire trumpeted Putin's praise as a "great honor" and even shrugged off widespread allegations that the Russian president has ordered the killing of journalists and political dissidents.
"He's running his country and at least he's a leader, unlike what we have in this country," Trump said Friday morning on MSNBC. "I think our country does plenty of killing also."

And who called Trump out on that? Why your buddy Romney

"Important distinction: thug Putin kills journalists and opponents; our presidents kill terrorists and enemy combatants," Romney tweeted.

And of course Trump doesn't see Russia as a threat
"If he (Putin) says something positive, that's a good thing. That's not a bad thing. They try and turn it around and it's not to be turned around. This would be good, this would be a great start," Trump said, suggesting the U.S. and Russia should work together more closely.

And how has Trump proposed responding to the 'threat' of Russia?

Josh Rogin of The Washington Post noted that Trump’s people watered down a provision of the 2016 GOP platform calling for a tough response to Russian aggression. “The Trump campaign worked behind the scenes last week to make sure the new Republican platform won’t call for giving weapons to Ukraine to fight Russian and rebel forces, contradicting the view of almost all Republican foreign policy leaders in Washington,” he reported.

Rogin added that “Republican delegates at last week’s national security committee platform meeting in Cleveland were surprised when the Trump campaign orchestrated a set of events to make sure that the GOP would not pledge to give Ukraine the weapons it has been asking for from the United States.” He noted that Diana Denman, a platform committee member from Texas who was a Cruz supporter, proposed a platform amendment calling for “providing lethal defensive weapons” to the Ukrainian military. Trump’s people vetoed that, and put in the phrase “appropriate assistance.”

Let's be fair though... While Romney was correct to point out the threat that Russia posed, He did label them as our number one geo political foe. I think there is and has been bigger fish to fry.

Let's be fair though... While Romney was correct to point out the threat that Russia posed, He did label them as our number one geo political foe. I think there is and has been bigger fish to fry.
Yeah - according to Obama it's Global Warming! :p

SERIOUSLY, though, it could be argued that anyone who can hack into our nuclear reactors, electrical grid, the Pentagon, our election systems, etc at will could very easily be counted as the biggest threat we face.

Forum List

Back