Are Liberals Ready To Apologize To Romney?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
In 2008 Mitt Romney warned Russia was a serious threat to the United States.

Barry chose to respond not with wisdom or intellugencw but instead with a 3-second sound byte ge thought would play well with the media...and almost never should a President regret doing so.

Barry, the 1980s just called...THEY CALLED YOU A DUMBASS AND SAY YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ROMNEY.

Hillary, of course, presented her stupid little 'reset' prop with the Russian word for 'Overcharge' on it, and Vladamir is STILL laughing at that one.

Since those two events Russia has invaded and annexed Crimea, threatebs to take the Ukraine, has armed Iran with extremely sopgisticated air defense technology, is flying missions out of Iran, has flilown missions out of Sria, has hacked the Pentagon, has hacked oue election system, has hacked the DNC, and has hacked Hillary's personal e-mail servers - where the WHITE HOUSE declared Hillary had such highly classified information that it could not be released in any format without causing GRAVE DAMAGE to our national security.

If the Russians can hack into the Pentagon it is a safe bet it can hack into our national election system, our banking system, our nuclear reactors, our electrical grid...

Still think they are not a threat, Barry? Why don't we ask Hillary, who is panic-stricken due to the up-coming 'October Surprise' of more damaging e-mails courtesy of Wilileaks/Russia.

SO, in light of all of this, are liberals ready to admit that Barry didn't know what the hell he was talking about and give Romney the apology they owe him?

(Pardon me if I will not hold my breath waiting for it to happen...)

Barry chose to respond not with wisdom or intellugencw but instead with a 3-second sound byte ge thought would play well with the media...and almost never should a President regret doing so.

Barry, the 1980s just called...THEY CALLED YOU A DUMBASS AND SAY YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ROMNEY.

Hillary, of course, presented her stupid little 'reset' prop with the Russian word for 'Overcharge' on it, and Vladamir is STILL laughing at that one.

Since those two events Russia has invaded and annexed Crimea, threatebs to take the Ukraine, has armed Iran with extremely sopgisticated air defense technology, is flying missions out of Iran, has flilown missions out of Sria, has hacked the Pentagon, has hacked oue election system, has hacked the DNC, and has hacked Hillary's personal e-mail servers - where the WHITE HOUSE declared Hillary had such highly classified information that it could not be released in any format without causing GRAVE DAMAGE to our national security.

If the Russians can hack into the Pentagon it is a safe bet it can hack into our national election system, our banking system, our nuclear reactors, our electrical grid...

Still think they are not a threat, Barry? Why don't we ask Hillary, who is panic-stricken due to the up-coming 'October Surprise' of more damaging e-mails courtesy of Wilileaks/Russia.

SO, in light of all of this, are liberals ready to admit that Barry didn't know what the hell he was talking about and give Romney the apology they owe him?

(Pardon me if I will not hold my breath waiting for it to happen...)
Bahahahaha!

Russia, a criminal country...run by a criminal....What makes them so different than the USA?

I bet we have played cyber attack bully on their stuff also..hacked is so 1980's..Hello OP...

Daws101 - dodge

Moonglow - demonizes his own country ('Obam-apology' tour'..and dodge)

:p

in 2016 RW's nominated a hairdo who was ass deep with Russians.

who was right?

Siete - DODGE. (Duly Noted)

what dodge?

one or the other is correct ... you're the one doing the dodging ... big surprise huh?
They can both be correct however Trump only acts like he is ass deep... Reality is he doesn't know much about diplomatic relations in Russia

he did everything in his power to build a Trump tower in Moscow

the sold a $95 million dollar property in Florida to a Russian

he was ass deep in Trump Soho with an ex con who was Russian

so yeah, Boris the Czar knows about Russian relations ...

what dodge?

one or the other is correct ... you're the one doing the dodging ... big surprise huh?
They can both be correct however Trump only acts like he is ass deep... Reality is he doesn't know much about diplomatic relations in Russia

Perhaps on the business side but in the political diplomatic realm he's got a ways to go

what dodge?

Perhaps on the business side but in the political diplomatic realm he's got a ways to go
It's appears that we won't have to worry about it.

That would be Barry.

Romney exposed the Community Organizer and ex-1st Lady were dangerously clueless regarding Russia, who allowed Putin to change the global border maps.

Liberals don't apologize, or tip their cheapskates.
False!
I tip generously.

Please, liberals by and large are only generous with other people's money. They run their big fat mouths about but rarely do you see them voluntarily giving up their own money, instead they say the 'rich' should pay or corporations, its always somebody else who should fund their agenda.

Russia, a criminal country...run by a criminal....What makes them so different than the USA?
I bet we have played cyber attack bully on their stuff also..hacked is so 1980's..Hello OP...
It is amazing that so many on the left are quick to point out the flaws of Putin, the glories of the USA and get so outraged that many on the Right applaud and idolize him, then revert to true form by arguing that there is an equivalence between criminal nations like Russia and the USA.

Forum List

Back