Are liberals pro equality?

Indeed they are. Liberalism is a race to the bottom. The lowest common denominator. No one can be bigger, faster, stronger, smarter, or more successful than the least among us. All must be equal. No deviations!

And yet, they require some to be more equal than others.

Equal opportunity and equal outcome aren't the same thing. Republicans just can't understand that.
Any chance you can explain this? Are you saying that equal outcome should be guaranteed

Nobody is saying equal outcome is guaranteed except for right wing idiots who accuse liberals of believing that.

Indeed they are. Liberalism is a race to the bottom. The lowest common denominator. No one can be bigger, faster, stronger, smarter, or more successful than the least among us. All must be equal. No deviations!

Equal opportunity and equal outcome aren't the same thing. Republicans just can't understand that.
Any chance you can explain this? Are you saying that equal outcome should be guaranteed

Nobody is saying equal outcome is guaranteed except for right wing idiots who accuse liberals of believing that.
I dont know of anyone saying equal outcome is guaranteed, its not. and it should not be. As long as the opportunity was there in the first place, thats all that matters.
But honestly, I see it the other way around. Take Bill Gates, he was not born to a rich family, he created his DOS operating system on his own, created Microsoft on his own and is now one of the richest men alive. And he deserves it.
Everyone had that same opportunity to see a future need and fill it, he acted on it. Yet the left will now look at him and claim that he does not deserve what he has, he needs to be taxed at 90% so it can be redistributed to others.
To me it looks like the left thinks there should be equal outcome regardless of the effort put into that equal opportunity.

I dont know of anyone saying equal outcome is guaranteed, its not. and it should not be. As long as the opportunity was there in the first place, thats all that matters.
But honestly, I see it the other way around. Take Bill Gates, he was not born to a rich family, he created his DOS operating system on his own, created Microsoft on his own and is now one of the richest men alive. And he deserves it.
Everyone had that same opportunity to see a future need and fill it, he acted on it. Yet the left will now look at him and claim that he does not deserve what he has, he needs to be taxed at 90% so it can be redistributed to others.
To me it looks like the left thinks there should be equal outcome regardless of the effort put into that equal opportunity.

Again with the stupid accusation from another crazy right winger;

"To me it looks like the left thinks there should be equal outcome regardless of the effort put into that equal opportunity."

If liberals believed 1/10 of the crap you accuse us of, I would be a republican too. We don't, and I'm not.

"To me it looks like the left thinks there should be equal outcome regardless of the effort put into that equal opportunity."

If liberals believed 1/10 of the crap you accuse us of, I would be a republican too. We don't, and I'm not.
I know you are not a republican, you get pissed off when one person makes more of an equal opportunity than another, so pissed off in fact, that you think its justified to steal the income of one to give it to another.
This shows me that regardless of what you say, you do think that outcome should be equal regardless of effort put into the opportunity.

I know you are not a republican, you get pissed off when one person makes more of an equal opportunity than another, so pissed off in fact, that you think its justified to steal the income of one to give it to another.
This shows me that regardless of what you say, you do think that outcome should be equal regardless of effort put into the opportunity.

I have no doubt you believe that. Better men than I have tried to show you where you are wrong, but being a right winger, you chose to ignore facts. Typical twisted right wing logic.

Typically rants attempt to offer relevant examples of what the rant is about.

Forum List

Back