Are liberals guardians of evil?

With their unholy attack on Christianity,Christian values,prayer in public schools,displaying the 10 commandments,One nation under god in the pledge ect.... they defend these beliefs as upholding the separation church and state as outlined in the constitution.If this is true why do they not attack Islamic beliefs?Why do they support building a mosque near the 911 site?Why do they insist that we be sensitive to Muslim beliefs and sensibilities ie...the use of the word terrorist,Islam is a piece loving religion ect....but at the same time take every opportunity to attack the Christian faith at every opportunity that arises?[they cling to their guns or religion and antipathy for those who are not like them] given these facts are we not justified to assume that liberal beliefs and policy are enabler's of what Christian's would consider EVIL???

Christians are crazy bastards, so it is hard telling what they will say or think. I'll call their god on the phone and ask him.You answered my question by attacking Christianity and not Islam.This proves that libbs hate Christianity and are willing to tolerate Islamic radicals!!:cuckoo:

God?
Yes?
This is Shintao. Hey dude if a christian judges me, is that a sin?
Yes?
Well we got this asshole here saying we are evil.
Yes, he has sinned. But you son are my favorite for asking me, instead of accusing others. You will come to Heaven, and he is on his way to hell.
:eusa_angel:
you answered my question by calling Christians crazy bastards and not saying any thing derogatory about Islam.this proves that you hate Christianity and are willing to tolerate Islamic animals!!
hes probably mourning the killing of Soleimani with his evil leftist pals today !

With their unholy attack on Christianity,Christian values,prayer in public schools,displaying the 10 commandments,One nation under god in the pledge ect.... they defend these beliefs as upholding the separation church of and state as outlined in the constitution.If this is true why do they not attack Islamic beliefs?Why do they support building a mosque near the 911 site?Why do they insist that we be sensitive to Muslim beliefs and sensibilities ie...the use of the word terrorist,Islam is a peace loving religion ect....but at the same time take every opportunity to attack the Christian faith at every opportunity that arises?[they cling to their guns or religion and antipathy for those who are not like them] given these facts are we not justified to assume that liberal beliefs and policy are enabler's of what Christian's would consider EVIL???

They ARE evil. I used to think they were a bunch of lunatics out on the fringe but it's gone way too far for that.

With their unholy attack on Christianity,Christian values,prayer in public schools,displaying the 10 commandments,One nation under god in the pledge ect.... they defend these beliefs as upholding the separation church of and state as outlined in the constitution.If this is true why do they not attack Islamic beliefs?Why do they support building a mosque near the 911 site?Why do they insist that we be sensitive to Muslim beliefs and sensibilities ie...the use of the word terrorist,Islam is a peace loving religion ect....but at the same time take every opportunity to attack the Christian faith at every opportunity that arises?[they cling to their guns or religion and antipathy for those who are not like them] given these facts are we not justified to assume that liberal beliefs and policy are enabler's of what Christian's would consider EVIL???

They ARE evil. I used to think they were a bunch of lunatics out on the fringe but it's gone way too far for that.
sadly i think you are right .. just one small example is the witches that gathered in mass to curse Trump and his supporters...there was absolutely no criticism of that act from dem leaders or the leftwing media .

Forum List

Back