Are liberals capable of shame?

Liberals always were masters of projection.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, that isn't projection, TPS. It's honesty. I'm ashamed of people like you too. Do you think you help to solve the problems by your flaming bullshit?

When you post the way you do, you deflect from the (actually really good) message of the article, and provoke ill-feeling from the very people we should be seeking to talk rationally with. What you achieve is to create more ill-feeling and, instead of reasoned discussion, we get yet more bullshit from both sides.

You're part of the problem.... not part of the solution. And for that, you should be ashamed.

You can not HAVE a reasonable discussion with someone that willingly uses 6 dead people to further their own political aspirations.

California Girl is more concerned with how she appears to the left than fighting the lies of the left.

She is not willing to take the arrows. Her false vanity is more important to her.

And you are right. There IS no "reasonable" discussion with people willing to stoop so low.

The ONLY thing you can do is reveal to them to be the shameless liars that they are.

Cowards like CG not willing to do that, should stop jumping into ops she's not willing to make, but trying to post into, in order to come half way.

No, that isn't projection, TPS. It's honesty. I'm ashamed of people like you too. Do you think you help to solve the problems by your flaming bullshit?

When you post the way you do, you deflect from the (actually really good) message of the article, and provoke ill-feeling from the very people we should be seeking to talk rationally with. What you achieve is to create more ill-feeling and, instead of reasoned discussion, we get yet more bullshit from both sides.

You're part of the problem.... not part of the solution. And for that, you should be ashamed.

You can not HAVE a reasonable discussion with someone that willingly uses 6 dead people to further their own political aspirations.

California Girl is more concerned with how she appears to the left than fighting the lies of the left.

She is not willing to take the arrows. Her false vanity is more important to her.

And you are right. There IS no "reasonable" discussion with people willing to stoop so low.

The ONLY thing you can do is reveal to them to be the shameless liars that they are.

Cowards like CG not willing to do that, should stop jumping into ops she's not willing to make, but trying to post into, in order to come half way.

I thought RGS was talking about you and I was just about to pos rep him for his comment. :eusa_eh:

Liberals always were masters of projection.

I agree. But, most of the liberals on this board have not done that. The media has. The politicians have. Our rabid lefty moronic borg on the board have. The liberals have not.

Um,you do know, don't you, that targets has been used by both parties for over 50 yrs.

Sorry peach, but you are drawing a false equivalency. You can find traces of this on the left, and OVERWHELMING evidence on the right. I don't hate anyone, but I do hate violence. It IS acceptable to call out the people who embrace the violent imagery and rhetoric because I DID IT BEFORE this happened, not just after.

I had arguments back when Palin placed her gun sights on Democrats, and I was called a sissy lib, bleeding heart...all the macho right wing bluster.

I will not let the right get away with calling liberals pacifists, bleeding hearts and sissies when it is convenient for their argument, and then cry foul when they are called out on their acceptance and even embrace of violent rhetoric or their attempts to intimidate by the hint on violence.

“If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.”
Douglas Adams

What part are you not getting? Palin's statement was about getting up out of the house,and going to the polls to vote. :cuckoo:

You want us to believe Palin's statement in YOUR mind was about getting up out of the house and voting. What was in the mind of the shooter when he put his gun to the head of the Congresswoeman?
And, if you were honest, looking at the infamous map, and hearing the words "lock and Load" voting is not the first thing to come into your mind. But, honesty seems to have left the room as it usually does when the echo chamber enters.

I thought RGS was talking about you and I was just about to pos rep him for his comment. :eusa_eh:

Did you even bother to read the op? or this one? http://www.usmessageboard.com/3196919-post1.html

:cuckoo:

Last edited:

California Girl is more concerned with reasoned and rational discussion than flaming anyone.

California Girl thinks this horrific tragedy is more important than political point scoring.

California Girl is not afraid of any human being on this planet. Least of all little half witted morons, no matter what their political persuasion.

California Girl is more concerned with reasoned and rational discussion than flaming anyone.

California Girl thinks this horrific tragedy is more important than political point scoring.

California Girl is not afraid of any human being on this planet. Least of all little half witted morons, no matter what their political persuasion.

That's why California girl is jumping into JUST SUCH A DISCUSSION (as she claims) to try and have it both ways!

Like I said. You fool no one.

Um,you do know, don't you, that targets has been used by both parties for over 50 yrs.

Sorry peach, but you are drawing a false equivalency. You can find traces of this on the left, and OVERWHELMING evidence on the right. I don't hate anyone, but I do hate violence. It IS acceptable to call out the people who embrace the violent imagery and rhetoric because I DID IT BEFORE this happened, not just after.

I had arguments back when Palin placed her gun sights on Democrats, and I was called a sissy lib, bleeding heart...all the macho right wing bluster.

I will not let the right get away with calling liberals pacifists, bleeding hearts and sissies when it is convenient for their argument, and then cry foul when they are called out on their acceptance and even embrace of violent rhetoric or their attempts to intimidate by the hint on violence.

“If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.”
Douglas Adams

In other words what he's saying is, it's OKAY when the left does it.

You can find "traces' on the left?

Really???????

Obama: ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’

Obama: ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’ - Washington Wire - WSJ

White House to Democrats: 'Punch back twice as hard'

White House to Democrats: 'Punch back twice as hard' - Carrie Budoff Brown - POLITICO.com

Obama to Bankers: I'm Standing 'Between You and the Pitchforks'

Obama to Bankers: I'm Standing 'Between You and the Pitchforks' - The Note

Hey, that's just a smattering.

You really want to go there so I can, so to say, "release the hounds?" BECAUSE I HAVE A TON OF VIOLENT IMAGES AND RHETORIC FROM THE LEFT THAT YOU CLAIM ONLY HAS A TRACE.

You really want to go there? I'd back off now, were I you. You already made a fool of yourself.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why don't we go back to the debate about the War in Iraq, the torture of human beings, the fact America leads the world in the incarceration of human beings. Let's get to the REAL issues of who believes in wielding guns, aggression, torture, severe punishment, killing 100,000 Iraqis because they LOOKED like the people who attacked us on 911?

Just LOOK at the Avatars on this board...WHO uses the warriors, and violent images as their persona?

Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer. Rush Limbaugh, his whole thing is entertainment. Yes it's incendiary, yes it's ugly.
Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele

What? You don't like my demon cat? Oh my! Never mind that they are all cartoons, and have nothing to do with violence.

Douglas Adams

In other words what he's saying is, it's OKAY when the left does it.

You can find "traces' on the left?

Really???????

Obama: ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’

Obama: ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’ - Washington Wire - WSJ

White House to Democrats: 'Punch back twice as hard'

White House to Democrats: 'Punch back twice as hard' - Carrie Budoff Brown - POLITICO.com

Obama to Bankers: I'm Standing 'Between You and the Pitchforks'

Obama to Bankers: I'm Standing 'Between You and the Pitchforks' - The Note

Hey, that's just a smattering.

You really want to go there so I can, so to say, "release the hounds?" BECAUSE I HAVE A TON OF VIOLENT IMAGES AND RHETORIC FROM THE LEFT THAT YOU CLAIM ONLY HAS A TRACE.

You really want to go there? I'd back off now, were I you. You already made a fool of yourself.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why don't we go back to the debate about the War in Iraq, the torture of human beings, the fact America leads the world in the incarceration of human beings. Let's get to the REAL issues of who believes in wielding guns, aggression, torture, severe punishment, killing 100,000 Iraqis because they LOOKED like the people who attacked us on 911?

Just LOOK at the Avatars on this board...WHO uses the warriors, and violent images as their persona?

Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer. Rush Limbaugh, his whole thing is entertainment. Yes it's incendiary, yes it's ugly.
Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele

I do hope you warmed up for that stretch.

Forum List

Back