Are liberals capable of shame?

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
I really have to ask this as I watch them go after this with more shameless glee than they had during the Paul Wellestone memorial:

Most Americans learning of Saturday’s tragic events in Arizona were shocked and saddened by the violence and senseless murders. Anyone witnessing the political left’s predictable finger pointing and hypocrisy toward the tea party since then became accustomed to these shameless tactics long ago. Yet liberals, with their accomplices in the mainstream propaganda media, are using the tragedy in Tucson to begin a new national dialogue about the dangers of tea party “heated political rhetoric” in a sad attempt to slow the growth and power of the movement.

Before the last bullet casing hit the ground in Tucson Saturday, leftists were blaming the shooting on a tea party member and Sarah Palin.
Oh, how the left so wanted the killer in Arizona to be a member of the tea party movement! They would have found the recipe to finally stop the movement that is destroying their big government political agenda. After all, all other liberal attempts to stop the tea party have failed. Calling the early tea party “Astroturf,” or pawns of the Republican party never caught hold. Neither did Janet Napolitano’s warning in April 2009 of the dangerous “right-wing extremists” in the tea party movement. It’s difficult to be frightened by silver-haired grandparents silently cleaning up the grounds after a protest at City Hall.

The mainstream propaganda media now seeking answers on the tea party’s heated rhetoric has hypocritically ignored every instance of over-the-top rhetoric coming from the left. Calls for, and even a movie, for the assassination of President Bush were ignored by the left and their comrades in the media.

Sarah Palin has been a target of every malicious form of vitriol known to man since stepping onto the national political stage. Yet, none of this has warranted a story from the mainstream media. Even a Muslim terrorist that shot and killed 13 Americans at Ft. Hood while screaming Alihu Akhbar commanded more leniencies from liberals than tea party conservatives. After the Ft. Hood massacre, Americans were warned repeatedly by our President and other liberals not to “jump to conclusions” that radical Islam may have had a part in the shootings. What does it say of the left when Muslim terrorists are given the benefit of the doubt while the tea party is falsely accused?

What disgusts me most is the use of the Arizona tragedy for political capital by the left. They show no decency or respect for the victims when real lives in Arizona have been lost or forever altered. Shame on the left! One must only speculate if liberals are capable of feeling shame?

Read all here: The Shameless Attempts Of The Left To Capitalize On The Arizona Tragedy - Big Government

This is the Wellestone Memorial on steroids. This is exactly what Clinton tried to do after the OK City bombing. Instead of having ANY RESPECT for the dead, they gleefully tried to smear their enemies with this for their own self centered profit.

Are liberals capable of shame. Are liberals capable of seeing just how disgusting this looks to anyone with a shred of conscience (which obviously doesn't include liberals)?

Are they capable of shame?

I think this latest incident proves they are not.

Boo-hoo-hoo!

People are blaming the enflamed rhetoric of ight wing teaparty politics for the actions of one of our gun queer pals who lost it.

Woe is us poor right wingers!

Boo-hoo-hoo!

Are conservatives capable of rational thought, or is EVERYTHING done by the left a BIG government conspiracy?

The sick rhetoric of '2nd amendment solutions' was once isolated to radical fringe groups. Now it is used by a candidate for the office of Vice President? There is no place in political rhetoric for '2nd amendment solution' rhetoric and imagery. The people being targeted are AMERICANS. WHY is that so hard to understand?

“Sarah Palin has the crosshairs of a gun sight over our district and when people do that, they’ve gotta realize there are consequences to that action.”
Rep. Gabrielle Giffords

I agree with you. They will do anything in order to get back into power.
They are going to get worse too when they find out this tactic isn't working.

Are conservatives capable of rational thought, or is EVERYTHING done by the left a BIG government conspiracy?

The sick rhetoric of '2nd amendment solutions' was once isolated to radical fringe groups. Now it is used by a candidate for the office of Vice President? There is no place in political rhetoric for '2nd amendment solution' rhetoric and imagery. The people being targeted are AMERICANS. WHY is that so hard to understand?

“Sarah Palin has the crosshairs of a gun sight over our district and when people do that, they’ve gotta realize there are consequences to that action.”
Rep. Gabrielle Giffords

Um,you do know, don't you, that targets has been used by both parties for over 50 yrs.

Boo-hoo-hoo!

People are blaming the enflamed rhetoric of ight wing teaparty politics for the actions of one of our gun queer pals who lost it.

Woe is us poor right wingers!

Boo-hoo-hoo!

Thanks for proving me riight. You admit that's the goal, and you have no problem with it.

Btw, PEOPLE are NOT blaming the Tea Party for this. LIBERALS WITH NO SHAME are.

According to the latest CBS poll, PEOPLE are not buying it.

poll_politicaltone.gif

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20028105-503544.html?tag=exclsv

Ooops! Another liberal FAIL like the Wellestone Memorial.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rep. Gabrielle Giffords

Um,you do know, don't you, that targets has been used by both parties for over 50 yrs.

Sorry peach, but you are drawing a false equivalency. You can find traces of this on the left, and OVERWHELMING evidence on the right. I don't hate anyone, but I do hate violence. It IS acceptable to call out the people who embrace the violent imagery and rhetoric because I DID IT BEFORE this happened, not just after.

I had arguments back when Palin placed her gun sights on Democrats, and I was called a sissy lib, bleeding heart...all the macho right wing bluster.

I will not let the right get away with calling liberals pacifists, bleeding hearts and sissies when it is convenient for their argument, and then cry foul when they are called out on their acceptance and even embrace of violent rhetoric or their attempts to intimidate by the hint on violence.

“If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.”
Douglas Adams

Rep. Gabrielle Giffords

Why don't you ask the American people.

They aren't buying this crap!

poll_politicaltone.gif

Poll: Most Americans Feel Rhetoric, Tucson Shooting Unrelated - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

It's become obvious to all that liberals are trying to profit from this tragedy, and that is their only interest in the affair.

I'm ashamed of you.

If it helps, I am too.... and I'm one of those right wing, gun lovin', TEA Party supportin', conservatives.

I am ashamed of the behavior of many of my fellow Americans. In particular, I am ashamed of our Media and those Politicians who seek to score political points on the bodies of 5 dead Americans, and 14 currently still suffering.

That's what I am ashamed of.

Rep. Gabrielle Giffords

Sorry peach, but you are drawing a false equivalency. You can find traces of this on the left, and OVERWHELMING evidence on the right. I don't hate anyone, but I do hate violence. It IS acceptable to call out the people who embrace the violent imagery and rhetoric because I DID IT BEFORE this happened, not just after.

I had arguments back when Palin placed her gun sights on Democrats, and I was called a sissy lib, bleeding heart...all the macho right wing bluster.

I will not let the right get away with calling liberals pacifists, bleeding hearts and sissies when it is convenient for their argument, and then cry foul when they are called out on their acceptance and even embrace of violent rhetoric or their attempts to intimidate by the hint on violence.

“If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.”
Douglas Adams

In other words what he's saying is, it's OKAY when the left does it.

You can find "traces' on the left?

Really???????

Obama: ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’

Obama: ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’ - Washington Wire - WSJ

White House to Democrats: 'Punch back twice as hard'

White House to Democrats: 'Punch back twice as hard' - Carrie Budoff Brown - POLITICO.com

Obama to Bankers: I'm Standing 'Between You and the Pitchforks'

Obama to Bankers: I'm Standing 'Between You and the Pitchforks' - The Note

Hey, that's just a smattering.

You really want to go there so I can, so to say, "release the hounds?" BECAUSE I HAVE A TON OF VIOLENT IMAGES AND RHETORIC FROM THE LEFT THAT YOU CLAIM ONLY HAS A TRACE.

You really want to go there? I'd back off now, were I you. You already made a fool of yourself.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm ashamed of you.

Liberals always were masters of projection.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, that isn't projection, TPS. It's honesty. I'm ashamed of people like you too. Do you think you help to solve the problems by your flaming bullshit?

When you post the way you do, you deflect from the (actually really good) message of the article, and provoke ill-feeling from the very people we should be seeking to talk rationally with. What you achieve is to create more ill-feeling and, instead of reasoned discussion, we get yet more bullshit from both sides.

You're part of the problem.... not part of the solution. And for that, you should be ashamed.

Well that poll shows me that even dems are'nt buying it.
It also proves to me that this is the extreme far left that are doing this,(you know the ones that want government control over all of us,who is proving more and more how much they hate the constitution) not the moderates or the conservitives dems.

I'm ashamed of you.

No, that isn't projection, TPS. It's honesty. I'm ashamed of people like you too. Do you think you help to solve the problems by your flaming bullshit?

When you post the way you do, you deflect from the (actually really good) message of the article, and provoke ill-feeling from the very people we should be seeking to talk rationally with. What you achieve is to create more ill-feeling and, instead of reasoned discussion, we get yet more bullshit from both sides.

You're part of the problem.... not part of the solution. And for that, you should be ashamed.

You can not HAVE a reasonable discussion with someone that willingly uses 6 dead people to further their own political aspirations.

I'm ashamed of you.

If it helps, I am too.... and I'm one of those right wing, gun lovin', TEA Party supportin', conservatives.

I am ashamed of the behavior of many of my fellow Americans. In particular, I am ashamed of our Media and those Politicians who seek to score political points on the bodies of 5 dead Americans, and 14 currently still suffering.

That's what I am ashamed of.
Yep.

Last night, on my way to Whole Foods, I was listening to NPR and they were interviewing the husband of the woman (still in critical) that brought the little girl to see Congresswoman Giffords. It was heart-breaking thinking what that poor woman will have to live with. I had to pull over to cry.

Rep. Gabrielle Giffords

Douglas Adams

What part are you not getting? Palin's statement was about getting up out of the house,and going to the polls to vote. :cuckoo:

I'm ashamed of you.

If YOU thought it was a shame you wouldn't even be here!

You don't have the guts to make the ops, but you are sure willing to jump in, even while you "strike a madonna pose" of middle of the way reasonbility.

You think you fool anyone?

When you are willing to stop being afraid of what your lefty brethren will say, maybe you will finally be willing to take a few arrows yourself.

You have that quote of me saying something about muslims they haven't said about themselves, yet?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Many on the extreme left are totally immersed in shame. It's what drives them. Because of this you'll see no difference in their attitudes when they make false accusations of the kind we're seeing today.....because their shame causes the anger that is typically drives these false claims.

Well that poll shows me that even dems are'nt buying it.
It also proves to me that this is the extreme far left that are doing this,(you know the ones that want government control over all of us,who is proving more and more how much they hate the constitution) not the moderates or the conservitives dems.

It shows me that the percentage that are buying it, are simply liberals.

I have to wonder if those saying they do buy it, really do. Or are they hoping by saying so, other people might buy it.

Big fail. It's already falling apart.

Expect liberals to drop this very soon and pretend it never happened, as they now do the Wellestone Memorial. ;)

Forum List

Back