Are liberals capable of shame?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by teapartysamurai, Jan 12, 2011.

1. teapartysamurai

teapartysamurai Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,789
    I really have to ask this as I watch them go after this with more shameless glee than they had during the Paul Wellestone memorial:

Read all here: The Shameless Attempts Of The Left To Capitalize On The Arizona Tragedy - Big Government

This is the Wellestone Memorial on steroids. This is exactly what Clinton tried to do after the OK City bombing. Instead of having ANY RESPECT for the dead, they gleefully tried to smear their enemies with this for their own self centered profit.

Are liberals capable of shame. Are liberals capable of seeing just how disgusting this looks to anyone with a shred of conscience (which obviously doesn't include liberals)?

Are they capable of shame?

I think this latest incident proves they are not.

2. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    Boo-hoo-hoo!

People are blaming the enflamed rhetoric of ight wing teaparty politics for the actions of one of our gun queer pals who lost it.

Woe is us poor right wingers!

Boo-hoo-hoo!

3. Bfgrn

Bfgrn Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,060
    Are conservatives capable of rational thought, or is EVERYTHING done by the left a BIG government conspiracy?

The sick rhetoric of '2nd amendment solutions' was once isolated to radical fringe groups. Now it is used by a candidate for the office of Vice President? There is no place in political rhetoric for '2nd amendment solution' rhetoric and imagery. The people being targeted are AMERICANS. WHY is that so hard to understand?

“Sarah Palin has the crosshairs of a gun sight over our district and when people do that, they’ve gotta realize there are consequences to that action.”
    Rep. Gabrielle Giffords

4. peach174

peach174 Gold Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,315
    I agree with you. They will do anything in order to get back into power.
    They are going to get worse too when they find out this tactic isn't working.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. peach174

peach174 Gold Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,315
    Um,you do know, don't you, that targets has been used by both parties for over 50 yrs.

6. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,789
    Thanks for proving me riight. You admit that's the goal, and you have no problem with it.

Btw, PEOPLE are NOT blaming the Tea Party for this. LIBERALS WITH NO SHAME are.

According to the latest CBS poll, PEOPLE are not buying it.

[​IMG]

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20028105-503544.html?tag=exclsv

Ooops! Another liberal FAIL like the Wellestone Memorial.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

7. Bfgrn

Bfgrn Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,060
    Sorry peach, but you are drawing a false equivalency. You can find traces of this on the left, and OVERWHELMING evidence on the right. I don't hate anyone, but I do hate violence. It IS acceptable to call out the people who embrace the violent imagery and rhetoric because I DID IT BEFORE this happened, not just after.

I had arguments back when Palin placed her gun sights on Democrats, and I was called a sissy lib, bleeding heart...all the macho right wing bluster.

I will not let the right get away with calling liberals pacifists, bleeding hearts and sissies when it is convenient for their argument, and then cry foul when they are called out on their acceptance and even embrace of violent rhetoric or their attempts to intimidate by the hint on violence.

“If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.”
    Douglas Adams

8. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,769
    Are liberals capable of shame?

I'm ashamed of you.

9. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,789
    Why don't you ask the American people.

They aren't buying this crap!

[​IMG]

Poll: Most Americans Feel Rhetoric, Tucson Shooting Unrelated - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

It's become obvious to all that liberals are trying to profit from this tragedy, and that is their only interest in the affair.

10. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    If it helps, I am too.... and I'm one of those right wing, gun lovin', TEA Party supportin', conservatives.

I am ashamed of the behavior of many of my fellow Americans. In particular, I am ashamed of our Media and those Politicians who seek to score political points on the bodies of 5 dead Americans, and 14 currently still suffering.

That's what I am ashamed of.