Are liberal finally rallying to save liberty?

I didn't see any conservatives here defending Ryan T. Anderson. Whoever that is.

Hence, by the OP's logic, all conservatives hate liberty. Case closed.

Another one with reading comprehension issues. The point is that some in the liberal media actually defended a guy who has opposite views regarding same sex marriage. The topic is LIBERAL media, not conservatives.

A kindergarten student would grasp this better than some libs here. I'll assume you are playing your usual games of dancing around the subject and taking cheap shots rather than admit how rare it is for liberals to defend free speech rather than ridicule those who disagree with them.

I tried to read the linked article....but I just couldn't summon the shit to give. How about telling us in your own words what the libs did that you like? Then...I will tell you if I agree with them or not.
Refuse to read? Yup, you ARE a liberal.

I read...but it was a poorly constructed piece. Much like your posts. Maybe I need to be hit in the head by a blunt object first?

I read...but it was a poorly constructed piece. Much like your posts. Maybe I need to be hit in the head by a blunt object first?

Getting hit in the head with too many blunt objects is likely the cause of your problems.

This is the first time I have seen anyone in the liberal media defend someone who totally disagrees with their stance. And it's only a few of them doing so. Most are not on board.

Getting hit in the head with too many blunt objects is likely the cause of your problems.

This is the first time I have seen anyone in the liberal media defend someone who totally disagrees with their stance. And it's only a few of them doing so. Most are not on board.
Then you will have to learn a new whey of describing plural and singular...

You are saying things...but they are not meaningful things.

There is no liberal media. Liberals always defend the rights of others to express their opinions. You are a nutbag who has bought into a story about what liberals think.

I would like you to produce the work of those members of the liberal media who are "on board" in this case. That means...you need to produce the words of journalists who support the actions of the Quaker Friends School's action. If you cannot.....you must admit that your thread is dishonest.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back