Are left wingers now all of a sudden want war with Assad and Russia? Can anyone tell?

Should the US go to war with Assad which means defending isis?

• Yes, go to war and defend isis.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, do what obama did and talk tough but do nothing.

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Can anyone tell what they are saying they want?

They praised their half black for doing nothing and now that jewish senator Schumer is claiming what?

What are they saying?

Please, someone tell me!

and if they get it how soon will they be on the other side calling Trump a warmonger. Rand Paul made a statement today urging against it

and if they get it how soon will they be on the other side calling Trump a warmonger. Rand Paul made a statement today urging against it
Like the benghazi lie, they take on both sides and react accordingly.

They are demented losers. All of them are filthy hypocritical piece of shit liars.

Do you know they still think that lying black bitch Rice told the truth about benghazi even though she proudly defended the fact that she lied?

She then claims she knew nothing about surveillance even though on March 22nd she admitted she did know about it.

They are fucking losers.

Trump has unhinged the left, they are in a category 10 meltdown over Trump beating Hillary. You have to understand they had the next 4-8 years all planned out, never in a million years did they believe Trump could beat her. Its hilarious watching them flail in all directions.

Trump has unhinged the left, they are in a category 10 meltdown over Trump beating Hillary. You have to understand they had the next 4-8 years all planned out, never in a million years did they believe Trump could beat her. Its hilarious watching them flail in all directions.
Now they are pushing us into WWIII and they will then blame Trump if he does send troops there.

Remember, it was the fucking dems that propagated the existence of WMDs long before Booooosh took office.

They set the trap and the republicans fall for it every time.

The kuuunt in a pants suit voted for that war, and the lying pieces of shit on the left claim she was lied too. Even though her fucking husband signed the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs.

They are the hand of satan and falling for their bait and switch tactics always lead us to a road to perdition.

This volatile situation is no different. Just like they want poor people to suffer while pretending to care for them, they want war while they claim they are the party of peace.

They are dangerous and all of their hypocritical acts are meant to bring down this country.

Remember we were told Syria was because of global warming?

:lmao:
Gore I believe said that the other day.

Do you know liberals are so fucking stupid that not only do they believe the ice caps are melting at such a rate that florida will be gone.....uhhhhh way back in 2013 like Gore said, but they continue to live here.

Even though they claim they believe it is going to be gone....you know back in 2013 like Gore said.

Wait, is it gone like Gore said?

Trumps little house is right on the ocean down here. Is it still there? Well, Gore said it was suppose to be gone in 2013 in that fake propaganda movie of his that the left insisted was factual.

LOL at the left.

Looks to me like the rw's are beating the war drums. Link from your god

President Trump Plans Military Action on Syria After Nerve Gas Attack on Civilians
Ahhhh, so now it is the right beating the war drum. Even though the left are crushing him for doing nothing.

You see how these fucking creeps work folks?

They still think boooosh lied about wmds even though it was in fact the dems that said they were still there.

They are fucking losers.

What ought to concern most of you is how right I am about them. How they do exactly what I say they are going to do long before they they do it. Then they do it.

Remember for instance when Gore crushed the first Boooosh for not getting rid of saddam?

Remember that?

Then the second boooosh got rid of him after the dems propagated the existence of wmds and the pathetic losers like this piece of shit claim it was Boooosh that lied and the war monger.

They are absurd liars.

President Trump Plans Military Action on Syria After Nerve Gas Attack on Civilians
This is what Obama's pro-Syrian Un-Constitutional War blood-thirsty snowflakes want...

'Regime Change At All Costs!'

So what's your problem? Damned if he does, damned if doesn't with you snowflakes.
Like I said. Both sides of every issue. That is how they do it. They are a fucking waste of your time. Like trying to reason with the devil. Can't be done.

They praised their half black for doing nothing and now that jewish senator Schumer is claiming what?

What are they saying?

Please, someone tell me!
Well, what do YOU want?....or rather, what are you volunteering for?

LOL

Like any of these fat jerks like Theowl32 would actually DO anything but sit in front of their computers and scratch their big bellies.

They also conveniently forget that it was Repub congress that ham-stung president Obama. His mistake was in thinking the Rs would ever "govern"when they had actually said they would do nothing but obstruct.

Poor cheeto is stuck between his stated "love of war" and going against his owner. He wants and needs to look like he has the balls he definitely does not have. And he gives new meaning to "flip-flopping".

:uhoh3:

What are they saying?

Please, someone tell me!

More like nobody can figure out what language the poll question was intended to be written in.
Nothing in Syria is worth a drop of American blood.

Forum List

Back