Are Land Station Temperature Data Accurate?

support of AGW can't be attributed solely to stupidity.
This is where we disagree -- I don't think stupidity was ever involved. They knew exactly what they were doing from day one. It's simple:

1.) Set in concrete your preordained conclusion.

2.) Ignore any facts that don't support the conclusion, if those facts cannot be manipulated so that they appear to support the conclusion. Make up "facts" and "data" out of thin air, even.

3.) Never change the conclusion. Cling to it, never let them see you sweat. Vigorously defend all data, no matter how corrupt, that supports the conclusion. Dismiss and/or marginalize all naysayers. Destroy them financially if necessary. Hell, KILL them if necessary.

That's all it is.

For the prime movers I agree with you. But there are a lot of just very poor inept scientists out there too.
And alot who are just lemmings.

support of AGW can't be attributed solely to stupidity.
This is where we disagree -- I don't think stupidity was ever involved. They knew exactly what they were doing from day one. It's simple:

1.) Set in concrete your preordained conclusion.

2.) Ignore any facts that don't support the conclusion, if those facts cannot be manipulated so that they appear to support the conclusion. Make up "facts" and "data" out of thin air, even.

3.) Never change the conclusion. Cling to it, never let them see you sweat. Vigorously defend all data, no matter how corrupt, that supports the conclusion. Dismiss and/or marginalize all naysayers. Destroy them financially if necessary. Hell, KILL them if necessary.

That's all it is.
I agree with that, if we're talking about the leaders of the movement (notice I don't say "scientists", because they're not scientists). But the followers like rdean and Old Rocks? Stupidity. Sheer stupidity. Same with the researchers who are using the corrupted data they're given without questioning the sources and methodology.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back