CDZ Are Jews Sinners?

Emily, you are teaching New Age Philosophy which is a false teaching. It is in conflict with the Doctrine of Jesus Christ and the Written Word of God.

The revelation of Christ summed up in the prophecy of Isaiah and John 3:16 the fulfillment of both prophesies in Luke 23:34:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

and then Isaiah 53:10-12

Which says:

Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him, he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall proshper in his hand. He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many: for he shall bear their iniquities.
Therefore I will divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto the death; and he was numbered with the transgressors, and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
Isaiah 53: 10-12

and finally - it is written in Luke 23:34:

Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.
Luke 23:34

I ask this of Christians- and it is a sincere question- to you are Jews- and Muslims- sinners in your point of view?

Unlike Buddhists or other religions, Jews share the same Old Testament but reject Jesus Christ as their savior. Muslims also share the same Old Testament, and even believe Jesus to be a prophet, but also reject Jesus as their savior?

So does that make them sinners? Or to a Christian, are only Christians capable of being sinners?
Yes they are absolutely sinners. They sold Jesus the Christ for nothing. Moreover they are still the same traitors now. If we do not pay them they will betray us.
Look at their Jewish policy: they may kill innocent children occupying their homes. Sinners? Nope, they are devils.

I ask this of Christians- and it is a sincere question- to you are Jews- and Muslims- sinners in your point of view?

Unlike Buddhists or other religions, Jews share the same Old Testament but reject Jesus Christ as their savior. Muslims also share the same Old Testament, and even believe Jesus to be a prophet, but also reject Jesus as their savior?

So does that make them sinners? Or to a Christian, are only Christians capable of being sinners?

Every human is a sinner....we can't help it, it is in our nature.......

Forum List

Back