Are Indians Caucasian?

I view all people as one human race.

I see no purpose in drawing distinctions nor do I see enough differences to validate the need to divide us.

https://www.quora.com/If-mitochondr...since-we-all-descended-from-a-common-ancestor

Mitochondrial DNA changes over time as does all DNA. We do all descend from one human mitochondrial line, the L haplogroup. The estimates of rates of mutation in human mtDNA make for a sort of clock to guess how long ago that group of women with the same mtDNA lived. The latest research suggests about 100,000 to 200,000 years ago, probably 177,000 years.

There's obviously deep disparities between Human races in phenotype, genotype, height, intelligence, disease resistance, and many other things,

How are these of no importance, exactly?

Actually there are rather minor disparities between the races. Which is why we have no trouble having babies with any race.

And again- why the hell does anyone care?

Sure, as if there's no height, nor intelligence disparity between a Congo Pygmy, and a Dutch-man?

Indians are a blend of Caucasoid and Australoid some are largely caucasian and some are largely australoid, But if we go by simple skull grouping and such like physical anthropology many indians are caucasian and some are not. Southeast asians are also partly malayan and negrito etc. but they are counted as "asian" (mongoloid) so I think that also many indians can be counted as caucasian right?

Caucasian race - Wikipedia

Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg

Race does not work like that in US culture.

For example, if you are brown or dark skinned, you are a minority and oppressed, UNLESS you are a poor soul like Zimmerman who is brown and kills a black. Then all of a sudden you become a white racist.

The whole "trace the blood line" thingy does not apply.

I don't charge for these educational sessions but I think I really should start.

Basically Ukrainian - Andamanese mixes....

this is slavic propaganda, they are rather pashtun-dravidian mixes etc. the originally yamnaya and such people had also ASI ancestry and southasian ancestry and they were basically like central asians.

Kurgan peoples with R1a-Haplogroup from Ukraine moved to Central-Asia, before moving into India as "Indo-Iranians"

While it maybe true that Ukrainians, like other Slavs mixed more with WHG, or Cro Magnon than Indians, the fact of the matter is that Scythians from this region weren't far removed from Slavs, and were depicted as Blonde..

I see no purpose in drawing distinctions nor do I see enough differences to validate the need to divide us.

https://www.quora.com/If-mitochondr...since-we-all-descended-from-a-common-ancestor

Mitochondrial DNA changes over time as does all DNA. We do all descend from one human mitochondrial line, the L haplogroup. The estimates of rates of mutation in human mtDNA make for a sort of clock to guess how long ago that group of women with the same mtDNA lived. The latest research suggests about 100,000 to 200,000 years ago, probably 177,000 years.

There's obviously deep disparities between Human races in phenotype, genotype, height, intelligence, disease resistance, and many other things,

Actually there are rather minor disparities between the races. Which is why we have no trouble having babies with any race.

Sure, as if there's no height, nor intelligence disparity between a Congo Pygmy, and a Dutch-man?

Oh I am sure there are disparities between individuals- but they are rather minor disparities.

Racists of course want to pretend that they are significant differences.

Indians are a blend of Caucasoid and Australoid some are largely caucasian and some are largely australoid, But if we go by simple skull grouping and such like physical anthropology many indians are caucasian and some are not. Southeast asians are also partly malayan and negrito etc. but they are counted as "asian" (mongoloid) so I think that also many indians can be counted as caucasian right?

Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg
Are you talking feathers or dots?

Oh I am sure there are disparities between individuals- but they are rather minor disparities.

Racists of course want to pretend that they are significant differences.

You're clearly an individualist, by default this is pretty much a stupid position.

Explain how the Dutch who average over a 1 foot height difference with Congo Pygmies don't represent a height difference in general?

We're all pink on the inside.....

Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg

Count me in!

Wrong. Native Americans that populated the Americas came across the land bridge from northern Asia to Alaska down into the Americas and were originally a mix of Arctic-Marine, Paleo-Siberian, and Tungustic peoples, making the fundamental roots of the native Americans mongoloid in nature with perhaps a wee bit of caucasoid thrown in.

Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg
Negrito?
Australoid?
Are these jokes?

Forum List

Back