Are Homophobes Losing Texas??

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkcQIDInUXA]ABC's What Would You Do? Hidden Camera Footage Of Gay Couple In Texas - YouTube[/ame]​

Wow. I am surprised that more people voiced their support for the gay couples in Texas than in New York, which is more liberal.

I am not surprised that there was less support for the gay males than the gay women.

Wow. I am surprised that more people voiced their support for the gay couples in Texas than in New York, which is more liberal.

I am not surprised that there was less support for the gay males than the gay women.

Kind of calls into question the liberals are more tolerant and accepting of others line we have heard for years.

Kind of calls into question the liberals are more tolerant and accepting of others line we have heard for years.

Well, they only did that little survey in one state. They would have do it across multiple states, liberal and conservative, to get a proper idea of how people think.

Liberals tend to be more self-centered, compassion is a topic for a cocktail party.

Forum List

Back