Are Hillary's emails gone??? Probably not

:lol:

the right wing media CREATES the story that she wiped her server clean to hide emails that were...I dunno...whatever the right wing imagines of these non existent gvt emails that the gvt never got...and then when she turns her server over, tons more right wing media and blogs talking about her handing over blank servers because, I dunno...the right wing conspiracy of hiding Benghazi facts or hiding some sort of criminal activity that there is absolutely no proof of...only in the imagination of some partisans that are trying real hard to sell their blog or station, and now when they find out she also turned over back ups to her server they are now imagining other 'crimes'....ALL WITHOUT any evidence of anything at all, and all just gossip and speculations.... wow, just wow how low the worms can go....

You really have no clue of what your talking about, do you?

Jeebus hater dupes, there's no scandal to be covered up, everyone did this, and the gov't already said none were stamped classified or anything. Brainwashed idiocy and innuendo, all the GOP has these days. Works great! You're a disgrace.

She had a firm maintain her server. They did backups on a regular basis. This was not secure

So we are going to know what the Israelis, The Germans, the French, the Russians, The Chinese have been reading.

Notice that the french and germans made big stinks about US spying on them. How do you figure they found out about that? Probably by reading Hillaries emails

Seeing how much the US spies on all of those, it's only fair really

[emoji38]

the right wing media CREATES the story that she wiped her server clean to hide emails that were...I dunno...whatever the right wing imagines of these non existent gvt emails that the gvt never got...and then when she turns her server over, tons more right wing media and blogs talking about her handing over blank servers because, I dunno...the right wing conspiracy of hiding Benghazi facts or hiding some sort of criminal activity that there is absolutely no proof of...only in the imagination of some partisans that are trying real hard to sell their blog or station, and now when they find out she also turned over back ups to her server they are now imagining other 'crimes'....ALL WITHOUT any evidence of anything at all, and all just gossip and speculations.... wow, just wow how low the worms can go....
Guttersnipe. Utter guttersnipe. The Republican party is.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

We don't know what the Russians, the English, the Israelis, the Chinese, the Iranians, the French, the Cubans, the fill in the blank enemy of the US may have been reading. It is tons of traffic obscured by tons of spam. All we know is stuff went onto an insecure cloud server. Would the russians knock on insecure networks in upstate NY on the off chance? I am sure the russians and the chinese would, monitored by some low level clerk of the intelligence organs.

We do know Hillary was sloppy. She has lied about what was on that server. have our spies been mysteriously dying because of this? We don't know. Our adversaries won't tell us, and hillary doesn't care

as hillary would say

what difference does it make
Hillary-In-Prison-136815740552.jpeg

Forum List

Back