Are Hillary and the Dem Establishment now Radioactive? (Dossier Funding)

“As someone who’s run for office five times, if the devil called me and said he wanted to set up a meeting to give me opposition research on my opponent, I’d be on the first trolley to Hell to get it,” Pirro said Sunday on “Justice with Judge Jeanine."

Wow dragging out all the socks for this.

Already developing a defense, are ya?. Lol
Collusion Discovered: DNC, Hillary, Comey And FBI ALL Financed Anti-Trump Fusion GPS Dossier Group

Of this, I have the same thing to say that I have learned to say of the "Russia" investigation: "collusion" is not a defined crime in the federal code. Collusion is a set of activities whereby, insofar as the word is pejorative, multiple individuals/entities aid, abet, commit, facilitate and/or hide a crime that one or more of them have or will commit.

all of this also explains why the DNC wouldn't hand over their server to the FBI and why the FBI didn't subpoena it. they are complicit.

all of this also explains why the DNC wouldn't hand over their server to the FBI and why the FBI didn't subpoena it. they are complicit.

Makes perfect sense. I wonder how many deleted Hillary emails had "Comey" as addressee?
I will say today, I missed this one. I thought it was all benghazi. Now I totally understand it all. The logic has arrived at the front door.

If Trump is really smart he will wait until the culprits are indicted then pardon them "To avoid making martyrs of these crooks and allow these bozoes to keep discrediting my opposition."

“As someone who’s run for office five times, if the devil called me and said he wanted to set up a meeting to give me opposition research on my opponent, I’d be on the first trolley to Hell to get it,” Pirro said Sunday on “Justice with Judge Jeanine."

Wow dragging out all the socks for this.
You are severely fucked in the head.

And why they were probably blackmailed by Awan... He had the goods on all of it.

Makes perfect sense. I wonder how many deleted Hillary emails had "Comey" as addressee?
I will say today, I missed this one. I thought it was all benghazi. Now I totally understand it all. The logic has arrived at the front door.

And why they were probably blackmailed by Awan... He had the goods on all of it.

no fking doubt. this will be spectacular. I now know, my vote was a spectacular vote. look what I found with it.

no fking doubt. this will be spectacular. I now know, my vote was a spectacular vote. look what I found with it.
BTW, I never knew the amount of corruption there could be. This is just like the movies. No wonder they are so accurate, Harvey had the goods and then the movies.

As it turns out, there was a political party that was colluding with the Russians leading up to the 2016 Election; it wasn't Trump, it was Mueller, Comey, Hillary and the entire Democrat Party.

Does using the proceeds from the Uranium One transaction, where Hillary extorted $145,000,000, a titanic amount, maybe the biggest bribe ever paid, in order to procure the faked wee weed up dossier now make the entire Democrat Establishment and St Hillary radioactive (did you follow that?)
As it turns out? How exactly does it turn out that way? And please don't point to that second paragraph which is completely full of misinformation. Do some research before you try and make points like that, you just sound confused.

Riiiiiight the Clintons amassed a $2 billion dollar slush fund from foreign governments and donors, plus $150 million in personal wealth and there's not a smidgeon of corruption or pay to play involved riiiiiiight :eusa_hand:
No they didn’t and no one has proved otherwise yet either.
But you’re fine and dandy with your orange liar violating the Constitution amassing personal wealth while in office AFTER he said he’d divest from his businesses, aren’t you.
I haven heard one word from any of you DEPLORABLES calling him out on that.
This president is a crook so it’s much easier to go after private citizens than your lord and savior.
You have no ethics, no integrity.
He never said he was going to sell his business, moron. He said he would turn it over to his kids

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back