Are guilty pleasures more pleasurable than innocent pleasures?

Are guilty pleasures more pleasurable than innocent pleasures?

• YES

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • NO

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • SOMETIMES

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED A GUILTY PLEASURE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED AN INNOCENT PLEASURE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WHAT IS PLEASURE?

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • IT'S ALL GOOD!

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Spill your guts, folks. This is the thread for it.

Good question in the OP.

I guess what it boils down to is the guilt part. Between "guilty" pleasure and "innocent" pleasure, the only difference is the guilt.

What amount of guilt must be present, in order for it to be a "guilty" pleasure?
Also, at what point does the amount of guilt tip the scales and turn the "pleasure" into "looking for trouble"?

Some of the best sex I ever had was with a married woman when I was single, I felt a little guilty because of her husband but the pleasure was too much to resist.

Some of the best sex I ever had was with a married woman when I was single, I felt a little guilty because of her husband but the pleasure was too much to resist.
Did you know her husband? Was he a friend?

No, I don't think I could ever do that to one of my friends but you never know until the situation comes up.
I would feel guilty if I had sex with the husband or boyfriend of one of my friends but not if I didn't know the wife or girlfriend. Marriage vows are between the couple only.

No, I don't think I could ever do that to one of my friends but you never know until the situation comes up.
I would feel guilty if I had sex with the husband or boyfriend of one of my friends but not if I didn't know the wife or girlfriend. Marriage vows are between the couple only.

I just felt a little bad because my ex wife cheated on me so I know how it feels, still could not turn down the sex though she was ravenous.:eek:

Never fooled with married women. Just not right and can cause lead poisioning.
LOL! As in lead in your pencil?

What if you are married to the married person? Can sex still be a guilty pleasure?

No because married people get tired of sex especially when kids come into the picture, than it almost never happens. The chick I was tagging had 4 kids and never had time for sex with her husband.

I just felt a little bad because my ex wife cheated on me so I know how it feels, still could not turn down the sex though she was ravenous.:eek:
Had your ex-wife not cheated on you, do you think you would have found the ravenous married woman irresistable? I've noticed that people who have been cheated on seem to be less likely to hold back on participating in someone else's or in their own cheating experience.

I wonder if other people have noticed the same among the people they know.

Had your ex-wife not cheated on you, do you think you would have found the ravenous married woman irresistable? I've noticed that people who have been cheated on seem to be less likely to hold back on participating in someone else's or in their own cheating experience.

I think I would have still slept with her regardless of what happened in my marriage, I hooked up with a friend of hers which is how we met, she was pretty good looking and we hooked up a few weeks later at a bar, we met by pure coincidence. I doubt I would have been able to resist having sex with her.

I think I would have still slept with her regardless of what happened in my marriage, I hooked up with a friend of hers which is how we met, she was pretty good looking and we hooked up a few weeks later at a bar, we met by pure coincidence. I doubt I would have been able to resist having sex with her.

I'm going way out on a limb and guessing none of this happened at Vandenberg :lol:

I'm going way out on a limb and guessing none of this happened at Vandenberg :lol:

Actually it did in Lompoc the town outside of the base, the women were always so easy to have sex with there.

Forum List

Back