Are GOPers and righwtingers really conservatives?

Yet you still havent named a single issue.

When Oddball and Harry Dredsen man up and state their positions I'll state mine.

i havent been asked......ok here goes........

Politically i would say i am a Liberal Republican or a Conservative Democrat.....

i cant stand both Political Parties....both right now are killing this Country.....

i am all for EVERYONE having Healthcare.....its just how to get it to 300 million people.....its not as easy as the pro-Healthcare People make it sound.....

i am all for Regulating the Ins. Companies were they CANNOT turn down pre-existing Conditions....and they Cannot drop you if you develop a disease they dont like...and if the existing Ins. Company's cannot abide by these two regulations....then get out of the business.....

i think the Media creates a hell of a lot of our Problems by putting their Spins on every story they touch......report the news as it happens.....or get out of the business....

im against Illegal Immigration....

i think our Justice System is a very Hypocritical one in many cases.....and i think VIOLENT Felons should be treated as such.....

im all for preserving the Environment.....i think Global Warming is not as bad as Al Gore and his followers say it is....but i think its worse than what the nay sayers say it is....but it should be studied and we definitely should be looking for alternative energy sources....

all for Education....

all for getting this Economy back up and going .....and i dont care who the Architect of that may be....i just hope it happens....soon....

all for Science and Technology.....

Religion wise ...im probobly an Agnostic.....but....you never know...

all for studying History.....something many HS kids today lack.....

i see nothing wrong with the Govt. promoting a Healthy Lifestyle......this Country could use it.....

all for a STRONG Military.....

i have no problems with any race.....they all have their assholes and good people....

im against giving any kind of aide to 3 rd World Countries outside of Humanitarian aide...

we should have never gone into Iraq.....been against it from day one....

i dont care if Gays get Married.....i have met some very nice gay Couples.....

i dont know if i missed anything.......

ok Bass.....your serve....

We have similar views in everything except:

-I don't care if sodomites get married either, but I don't support at the same time, neither do I support homosexuality being promoted.

-I'm pro-taking care of *ALL* Americans first before taking care of foreigners

- I'm against abortions except in the case when the health of the mother is at risk.

-I'm against America meddling the affairs of countries just so we can take over and control these countries and their resources, which really means I'm against 21st century neocolonialism.

-I'm against unrestricted, unregulated capitalism which creates a bigger gulf between haves and have nots.

-I'm for education overhaul and believe more emphasis needs to be placed upon reading, writing and mathematics because without those three no one can learn anything.

- I'm anti death penalty since the justice systems disproportionately sentences minorities to death more than whites

-I'm for government health care for those who can't afford the more expensive insurance and or only as a voluntary option and I do not believe health care companies should refuse people with pre-existing conditions, nor do I believe insurance companies have the right to selective pick and chose what they want to cover just so they can save money.

- I'm against the war on drugs as it currently is being "fought" because it put nearly an entire generation of black men in prison and broke up families all for naught because the strategy has been ineffective.

-I believe in tax cuts and tax breaks for small businesses and for people who want to start small businesses and none for big businesses like Walmart who wipe out the livelihoods small businesses which have served communities for years. Such small businesses make small and middle sized communities self sufficient and less dependent on federal aid.

I'm against letting foreign products flood the market and believe American good should be the predominant product in stores.

Also, I openly disagree with many of my fellow Lefties on religion and on matters of homosexuality. However, I don't get attacked or "bitched it" by my fellow Lefties for any particular subject, because we do not operate that way. We realize that we're all individuals with common goals and aspirations and that its OK to disagree with on another from time to time.

The fact that your fellow Righties feel the need to "bitch at you" whenever you divulge from the day's talking point, to me, speaks volumes about that side of the fence.

the thing that gets me Marc is when a Jerk like Dean will throw a blanket over ALL Conservatives/Republicans only a few on the left call him on it....like Ez or Sallow....the rest of you guys say he is way to Left and kinda out of there but never tell him that.....you just let him talk dis-honest Bullshit......and as far as im concerned he is the worst of the lefties here.....Pubis In. and Namvet were the worst on the Right....this guy named Revere seems to be taking their spots.....

Harry is full of shit. In other threads, Harry will say that *I'm* the worst of the lefties, and now he wants to WHINE about how Marc isn't calling out lefties (as if Harry calls out the righties)

yea you are up there you defend the shit Dean says......and i have been called a fucking Libturd by Namvet and Liberal Fool by Pubis and the other day me and Dive were calling Revere the rights version of Dean....now...when have you called out ANYONE on the left.....this i gotta see....

I don't agree with every lefty position, but its the people on the right in *THIS* forum who's positions I don't agree with, who could ever agree with far right radicalism?

its funny how we never see you say anything about it.....even the FAR Left Radical positions taken up here......but i agree you always bad mouth the Right....and disagreeing about the Color of Obamas Tie is NOT disagreeing with the Left....

Name some far left radical positions in this forum, LMAO.

I have been attacked for not truly being a real "conservative" because I don't ride the bandwagon of the far right and the GOP who like to pretend they're conservatives yet they are not true conservatives themselves. True conservatives believe in lower taxes and smaller government that ultimately benefits *ALL* people not just the rich so when GOP Republitards ask for lower taxes and advocate supply side voodoo trickle down economics they're going against what real conservatives stand for. The best example of a true conservative is Colin Powell, someone who didn't mind giving more to all people and not just the rich and elite that fake conservative GOP Republitards stand for.

Unequal taxation is not equality.

the idea of "real" or "true" conservative is bantered around. Since there is not a hard definition anyone can claim to be a conservative just by supporting something in a certain way.

But basically conservatives beleive in independence. If you can't care for yourself, you will be helped. If you can, but refuse, you go hungry until you change your mind. The Constitution is not a tool to be used to cut into independence.

there's more, but I don't feel like standing on my soapbox.

Also, I openly disagree with many of my fellow Lefties on religion and on matters of homosexuality. However, I don't get attacked or "bitched it" by my fellow Lefties for any particular subject, because we do not operate that way. We realize that we're all individuals with common goals and aspirations and that its OK to disagree with on another from time to time.

The fact that your fellow Righties feel the need to "bitch at you" whenever you divulge from the day's talking point, to me, speaks volumes about that side of the fence.

the thing that gets me Marc is when a Jerk like Dean will throw a blanket over ALL Conservatives/Republicans only a few on the left call him on it....like Ez or Sallow....the rest of you guys say he is way to Left and kinda out of there but never tell him that.....you just let him talk dis-honest Bullshit......and as far as im concerned he is the worst of the lefties here.....Pubis In. and Namvet were the worst on the Right....this guy named Revere seems to be taking their spots.....

Harry is full of shit. In other threads, Harry will say that *I'm* the worst of the lefties, and now he wants to WHINE about how Marc isn't calling out lefties (as if Harry calls out the righties)

True, Harry doesn't call out the right.

I have been attacked for not truly being a real "conservative" because I don't ride the bandwagon of the far right and the GOP who like to pretend they're conservatives yet they are not true conservatives themselves. True conservatives believe in lower taxes and smaller government that ultimately benefits *ALL* people not just the rich...
Yes. That's why true conservatives supported GWB's 2001/2003 tax cuts and why the GOP forced The Obama to renew them.

I don't agree with every lefty position, but its the people on the right in *THIS* forum who's positions I don't agree with, who could ever agree with far right radicalism?

its funny how we never see you say anything about it.....even the FAR Left Radical positions taken up here......but i agree you always bad mouth the Right....and disagreeing about the Color of Obamas Tie is NOT disagreeing with the Left....

Name some far left radical positions in this forum, LMAO.[/QUOTE]

Not being able to see them confirms your claims at being a conservative of any kind or degree is non-sense.

I have been attacked for not truly being a real "conservative" because I don't ride the bandwagon of the far right and the GOP who like to pretend they're conservatives yet they are not true conservatives themselves. True conservatives believe in lower taxes and smaller government that ultimately benefits *ALL* people not just the rich...
Yes. That's why true conservatives supported GWB's 2001/2003 tax cuts and why the GOP forced The Obama to renew them.

Is that why they supported the out of control spending that increased govt spending and increased the national debt? Because they were "true conservatives"?

I guess TRUE conservatives like govt spending and govt debt.

Now let's wait for Harry Dresden to call this moron to task for his mistake

And notice how Harry Dresden, who claims he goes after the righties, doesn't have a word to say about CG's obvious lie. I guess he must be too busy calling out a lefty

thats because Cali HAS gotten on those on the right .....your Dean like demeanor will not let you see that.....anything to your right is bad news and thats what clicks in your head.........try paying attention to the posts Sang instead of just coming in and flinging Shit......i always said you were Deans Left Nut.....but you dont have to prove it every time you post....

It's very funny when liberoidals like BlindBullshit tell us what is or isn't a "true conservative."

These numb nuts still refuse to even define their terms.

One liberoidal dufus uses "conservative" meaning one thing and the other liberoidal dufus (fake conservative racist pigdog) uses the term "conservative" with a very different meaning lurking in the recesses of it's pathetic "mind." So whatever they are discussing, it isn't even the same thing.

But they imagine they "agree" with each other.

My sides are starting to hurt from laughing at these ass clowns.

Perhaps you can explain how any of those Presidents listed were conservative in the traditional sense, instead of offering your usual sexualy perverted, anally obsessed ravings?

And notice how Harry Dresden, who claims he goes after the righties, doesn't have a word to say about CG's obvious lie. I guess he must be too busy calling out a lefty

thats because Cali HAS gotten on those on the right .....your Dean like demeanor will not let you see that.....anything to your right is bad news and thats what clicks in your head.........try paying attention to the posts Sang instead of just coming in and flinging Shit......i always said you were Deans Left Nut.....but you dont have to prove it every time you post....

CG never gets on the right, she's far right in a lot of her views since she supports the Tea Baggers. Harry you're full of it, anyway, that coward Oddball has yet to post his positions.

I know, I know, Harry

I'm "The Worst of the Lefties" and Dean is "The Worst of the Lefties" and Marc is "The Worst of the Lefties"

That's because you're always so fair :lol:

CG never gets on the right, she's far right in a lot of her views since she supports the Tea Baggers. Harry you're full of it, anyway, that coward Oddball has yet to post his positions.

Oddball has only one position and it amounts to "Nyah Nyah"!!

I didn't start the thread and my beliefs on the proper role of gubmint are widely known.

Speaking of cowardice, why is it that you need to deflect onto others when called out on the nature of your true collectivist authoritarian proclivities?

Oddball has only one position and it amounts to "Nyah Nyah"!!
In your case, it amounts to "fuck you, commie dickhead".

Ignoring Liarbility's trolling, I have seen no positions in this forum befitting of *TRUE* conservatives which is conservatism as practiced by right of center conservatives, anything beyond right of center is far right and non-productive. Most imbeciles believe that attacks anything by Democrats makes them "conservative," as if that really does, thats the kind of "conservative" that CG, teabaggersamurai, Liarability, Claudette and especially Senile Ollie and Divecon are.

Again, why don't you ask TeaPartySamurai how many times I've slapped her for her out and out stupidity? More times than I can count. The proof is there, on this board, for anyone who cares to look for it. Shame that the facts won't fit your fiction.

Charlie, you are - simply - wrong. Stop the bullshit.

I didn't start the thread and my beliefs on the proper role of gubmint are widely known.

Speaking of cowardice, why is it that you need to deflect onto others when called out on the nature of your true collectivist authoritarian proclivities?

now you run like a coward after your skirt has been lifted up, you positions are far right by default and thus do not represent true conservatives.

All this talk of RiNO's What about the DINO's? Democrats that support the mega corps, free trade agreements, globalization and such?

Again, why don't you ask TeaPartySamurai how many times I've slapped her for her out and out stupidity? More times than I can count. The proof is there, on this board, for anyone who cares to look for it. Shame that the facts won't fit your fiction.

Charlie, you are - simply - wrong. Stop the bullshit.

I saw your posts myself, you never get on the right, but you slam anything that isn't far right s being liberal, stop hiding CG, either you're far right as you portray or you're a lefty trolling as a rightie.

Forum List

Back