Are GOPers and righwtingers really conservatives?

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
I have been attacked for not truly being a real "conservative" because I don't ride the bandwagon of the far right and the GOP who like to pretend they're conservatives yet they are not true conservatives themselves. True conservatives believe in lower taxes and smaller government that ultimately benefits *ALL* people not just the rich so when GOP Republitards ask for lower taxes and advocate supply side voodoo trickle down economics they're going against what real conservatives stand for. The best example of a true conservative is Colin Powell, someone who didn't mind giving more to all people and not just the rich and elite that fake conservative GOP Republitards stand for.

I have been attacked for not truly being a real "conservative" because I don't ride the bandwagon of the far right and the GOP who like to pretend they're conservatives yet they are not true conservatives themselves. True conservatives believe in lower taxes and smaller government that ultimately benefits *ALL* people not just the rich so when GOP Republitards ask for lower taxes and advocate supply side voodoo trickle down economics they're going against what real conservatives stand for. The best example of a true conservative is Colin Powell, someone who didn't mind giving more to all people and not just the rich and elite that fake conservative GOP Republitards stand for.
why dont you list the positions you support that make you believe you are a conservative?
you have been asked this SEVERAL times

We've all read your mindless drek... you're no Conservative pal. Get over yourself. And if Collin Powell is Conservative, then I'm a card carrying Communist.

Oh, just go join the Democrat Party and be done with it...You can take Jake the Fake and that poseur Colin Powell with ya.

Maybe for every one of you drips that leave, two old schoolers might start supporting the GOP again.

Just like I thought, the GOP are nothing more than radical, fiscally irresponsible capitalists that don't know true conservatism and have become brainwashed by big business and the insanity of the religious radical right who want to dictate people's personal lives through law.

Colin Powell represents true conservatism and balance. Right-of-center is true conservatism, not that far right retardology practiced by the GOP.

why dont you list the positions you support that make you believe you are a conservative?
you have been asked this SEVERAL times

He supports trickle up poverty.

Oh, just go join the Democrat Party and be done with it...You can take Jake the Fake and that poseur Colin Powell with ya.

Maybe for every one of you drips that leave, two old schoolers might start supporting the GOP again.

Just like I thought, the GOP are nothing more than radical, fiscally irresponsible capitalists that don't know true conservatism and have become brainwashed by big business and the insanity of the religious radical right who want to dictate people's personal lives through law.

Colin Powell represents true conservatism and balance. Right-of-center is true conservatism, not that far right retardology practiced by the GOP.
I left because they're fiscally irresponsible and gutless capitulators...Ask anyone who knows me.

The social "conservatives" (who are actually a small minority within the party) can kiss my ass too.

Try again, poseur.

This might shock you, Charlie, but I have - on this board - stated on more than one occasion, that I Powell would be my candidate of choice.

I question your 'conservative' values, because you demonstrate none. That's all. I'm not on any bandwagon.... I support the liberals on the board when I agree with them. I don't call Democrats anything other than Democrats. I don't call Republicans anything other than Republicans. I don't call those that support the TEA Parties anything other than TEA Partiers. It is a pity that you cannot show the same respect for parties you disagree with.

Because I've seen you bitch and whine and call names at anyone on the right. But never on the left. I have seen the same thing with Jake. And with Madeline. That's why I say you are not conservatives. If you're a conservative, why do you call other conservatives names but never anyone on the left?

True conservatives like Barack Hussein Obama ?

That would be you and the radical left... you know, the eco-Nazi's and the no more toys in happy meals crowd. Man you're full of shit.

Bass and Jake Starkey can go fuck themselves

You're each about as convincing that you're Republicans as this guy was convincing people he was a woman

buffalo_bill.jpg

True conservatives like Barack Hussein Obama ?

According to MarcADHD and the media we are enamored with the Communist Manifesto, the 9/11 truth movement and Atheism as well.

This might shock you, Charlie, but I have - on this board - stated on more than one occasion, that I Powell would be my candidate of choice.

I question your 'conservative' values, because you demonstrate none. That's all. I'm not on any bandwagon.... I support the liberals on the board when I agree with them. I don't call Democrats anything other than Democrats. I don't call Republicans anything other than Republicans. I don't call those that support the TEA Parties anything other than TEA Partiers. It is a pity that you cannot show the same respect for parties you disagree with.

Because I've seen you bitch and whine and call names at anyone on the right. But never on the left. I have seen the same thing with Jake. And with Madeline. That's why I say you are not conservatives. If you're a conservative, why do you call other conservatives names but never anyone on the left?

I support conservative issues just not the crap that the GOP calls conservative which is just radical rubbish. You are *NOT* a true conservative since you support the Tea Party which is far right.

I support conservative issues just not the crap that the GOP calls conservative which is just radical rubbish. You are *NOT* a true conservative since you support the Tea Party which is far right.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well Im convinced

No, you support squishy east coast country club Rockefeller soft leftism.

Maybe if you kiss enough Ivy League ass, they'll actually let you join one of their country clubs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back