Are Foreigners equally to blame for the Economic downturn in America?

America is the greatest Nation in the world. It can take care of ten million criminal aliens with it's hands tied behind the Statue of Liberty. America is on the downturn because the left has been trying for decades to turn it into a 3rd world country. The global warming extortion plan is a tool in the left's arsenal.

Well given that one out of every eight people residing in the USA is foreign born, it would not at all surprise me to learn that a huge percentage of alien residents ALSO got caught up in the real estate bubble.

In fact, it would shock me to learn otherwise.

This is why the American Public Fool System is a failure.
Is that what they told you it was called before you dropped out?
laughing.GIF

Seriously, we got right wing loonies bad mouthing US education so they can cut funding, and we got the left bad mouthing US education as justification for increased funding. Fact is, everyone on both the left and right goes to the US when they're buying education for themselves, they prefer US education when they hire someone for a task that requires education, and they're impressed by American educational qualifications when the weigh expert opinions.

Bottom line is panning US education shows lack of character.

Last edited:
Well given that one out of every eight people residing in the USA is foreign born, it would not at all surprise me to learn that a huge percentage of alien residents ALSO got caught up in the real estate bubble.

You'd be even more shocked to find out how many of them don't repay their debts and just move back home.

America is the greatest Nation in the world. It can take care of ten million criminal aliens with it's hands tied behind the Statue of Liberty. America is on the downturn because the left has been trying for decades to turn it into a 3rd world country. The global warming extortion plan is a tool in the left's arsenal.

Agreed. and one of the Biggest, if not THE biggest contributors to the continual downturn and eventual collapse is foreigners who are making the trek back home and leaving their debts for us to stew in....homes, businesses, car notes, etc... Because Bank of America, Chase and Wells Fargo have no time/ nor concerned in tracking them down once they escape the American financial Matrix.

It's like that with any country.

I could move to Tokyo, Japan tomorrow, leave all my bills and debt behind and it's not a gotdamn thing Chase, Bank or America, etc. can do about it.

It's a serious loophoole that the Powers that Be and the Banks know is there. It's the American people that don't see it. and Foreigners don't care becuse it's not their debt anymore after they bounce.

I asked one of my Credit Card reps the other day, "What if I moved to Brazil and just let this card go?", she said It's not hing they really can do but write it off as a bad debt after so many attempts to collect. Making my credit score bad.

So ask yourself again, what Foreigner cares about a gotdamn credit rating/score after they've come over for 15 years and got what they came for and leave?

they just move back home and start fresh, while we pay their debts, they got what they wanted. whether it's a child through college or a taste of the American Dream.

:clap2:

Last edited:

Agreed. and one of the Biggest, if not THE biggest contributors to the continual downturn and eventual collapse is foreigners who are making the trek back home and leaving their debts for us to stew in....homes, businesses, car notes, etc... Because Bank of America, Chase and Wells Fargo have no time/ nor concerned in tracking them down once they escape the American financial Matrix.

I could move to Tokyo, Japan tomorrow, leave all my bills and debt behind and it's not a gotdamn thing Chase, Bank or America, etc. can do about it.

It's a serious loophoole that the Powers that Be and the Banks know is there. It's the American people that don't see it. and Foreigners don't care becuse it's not their debt anymore after they bounce.

I asked one of my Credit Card reps the other day, "What if I moved to Brazil and just let this card go?", she said It's not hing they really can do but write it off as a bad debt after so many attempts to collect. Making my credit score bad.

So ask yourself again, what Foreigner cares about a gotdamn credit rating/score after they've come over for 15 years and got what they came for and leave?

they just move back home and start fresh, while we pay their debts, they got what they wanted. whether it's a child through college or a taste of the American Dream.

So...our economic problems are due to the tens, no hundreds, of millions of 'eevil furunurs' who skip town with a balance on their Discover Card? You broke the code! :clap2:

:rolleyes:

You're an absolute idiot. You got this notion stuck in your little pea brain and now you are trying to apply it universally because you are fundamentally stupid and unable to think rationally. Get help, or just shut the fuck up already.

You'd be even more shocked to find out how many of them don't repay their debts and just move back home.

Ok, how many exactly? Let's see a link with specific facts and figures.

So...our economic problems are due to the tens, no hundreds, of millions of 'eevil furunurs' who skip town with a balance on their Discover Card? You broke the code! :clap2:

You're an absolute idiot. You got this notion stuck in your little pea brain and now you are trying to apply it universally because you are fundamentally stupid and unable to think rationally. Get help, or just shut the fuck up already.

The consistent ignorance you display is amusing. I see why it's so easy to "get over" on the average ignorant American asshole like yourself. Like taking candy from a down syndrome baby.

:clap2:, You're a Moron.

The consistent ignorance you display is amusing. I see why it's so easy to "get over" on the average ignorant American asshole like yourself. Like taking candy from a down syndrome baby.

:clap2:, You're a Moron.

I notice that you STILL haven't provided anything to support your asinine conspiracy theories, freakshow.

Forum List

Back