Are Foreigners equally to blame for the Economic downturn in America?

4Horsemen

Oct 9, 2012
I think so. and here's why....

It appears that people don't want to include the foreignors who come to America in droves as also helping to crash the economy. It's almost as if people exclude them and only point out Blacks and Whites as the ones being the reason for the crisis.

Has anyone ever thought about the billions of dollars funnelled OUT of America headed back to their homeland? I mean It's not like they don't send money home, they do. LOTS of it. some send it to their families, some send it home to build a home back home so they can get ready to vacate the one they bought(with American dollars) in America.

WHY is everytime there's a sound bite on TV, they splash up a poor white family or a poor black family and then run the story as if it's only us Americans that are the ones running up credit cards, loan debts, economy crashing, etc...

WHY is it, you NEVER seen a Asian family or a Hindu family behind these stories?

They are just as bad with managing money as some of our American counterparts but they seem to get a pass, leave the country, and are long gone.

Creditors can only write them off as bad debt because they can't track them down in Turkey or Japan, and thus force the Gov't to pay for it by passing on the debt to Americans.

WHY are there never stories on this as part of the reason of the financial struggles the American Econoomy faces?

FYI - I passed a closed down curb store on my way to work, which was once owned by an Arab. now it's an eyesore in the community since he vacated it and left a lot of junk in front and behind the building.

Soooo.....

WHY are these stories not being splashed on CNN. ???

I drove through an afffluent neighborhood with homes $300K and above the other day after searching homes for sale, forclosures, etc. the list was impressive. some of the areas were gated and some were not. some of the ones that were not behind gates, I called on and found out the previous owners were either from Pakistan or India or Japan and when I asked why they are selling, I got answers like "they decided to move back to Pakistan" aka they vacated it or used it as an investment property and now dumping it... or "It was a foresclosure and the guy moved back to Japan" or something.

oh yes, it happens. a LOT. but you won't see these stories on TV. and you never will. the spin is make sure you all understand that it's YOUR FAULT that the American real estate loan, banker bailout loans, etc...is all YOUR FAULT. when that's a gross lie.

It's a MYTH that ALL foreigners come to America saddled with cash to spend. NO, that's a llie.

a LOT of them move to America DEAD BROKE, and are afforded the priviledge of wht I like to call
Banker Favoristism. and a LOT of them are just as bad with managing money as some Americans are (not including me), and they default on these home loans, car loans, business loans, just the same. ONLYDIFFERENCE IS...when they apply for their loan it looks like this compared to YOU applying for one:

Foreigners= $600k home loan, $250K business loan, and $50K car loan(all within 30 days in most cases)
YOU and me = can barely can get a $10k signature loan without putting up a car and your house...lol

It's the act of Banks loaning money to foreignors at higher rates and percentages than our own citizens.

Banker Favoritism. don't think it doesn't exist. it does. and YOU, the taxpayer, foot the bill.

I would argue the loan ratio American citizen vs Foreigner is 5:1 in 2012

read and discuss. :cool:

Last edited:
Now keep in mind these people can be fresh off the plane from Iran or Pakistan and within weeks, they are up and running. now if the store goes under(bad management/loan default/embezzlement, etc..), they don't always take care of their debts and keep it moving......THEY BAIL BACK TO PAKISTAN!...FACT! ...leaving a vacated business loan, a vacated building, tax issues, penalties, etc...all accruing...and guess who they end up passing that debt along to? YOU AND ME in the form of TAXES...THE END RESULT...no matter how it ends up there. WE END UP PAYING FOR IT.

This is an epidemic that nobody is giving a rip about and I'll keep talking about it until somebody does and realize that the Foreigners need to be held accoutable for their fkn debt when they come over here and squat for 10-15 years, rack up debt and bail.

I'm not talking French here but I am talking over some of you peoples' heads. and that's fine. sink or swim mentally. not my problem

Now keep in mind these people can be fresh off the plane from Iran or Pakistan and within weeks, they are up and running. now if the store goes under(bad management/loan default/embezzlement, etc..), they don't always take care of their debts and keep it moving......THEY BAIL BACK TO PAKISTAN!...FACT! ...leaving a vacated business loan, a vacated building, tax issues, penalties, etc...all accruing...and guess who they end up passing that debt along to? YOU AND ME in the form of TAXES...THE END RESULT...no matter how it ends up there. WE END UP PAYING FOR IT.

This is an epidemic that nobody is giving a rip about and I'll keep talking about it until somebody does and realize that the Foreigners need to be held accoutable for their fkn debt when they come over here and squat for 10-15 years, rack up debt and bail.

I'm not talking French here but I am talking over some of you peoples' heads. and that's fine. sink or swim mentally. not my problem

"Now keep in mind these people can be fresh off the plane from Iran or Pakistan....."

Not flying carpets???

While they're working here they're paying taxes and they do contribute to the economy, buying clothes and food at the very least.

As for the shop owners, contrary to what the 1%ers would have you believe, it's the really small family-owned businesses that employ most Americans.

While they're working here they're paying taxes and they do contribute to the economy, buying clothes and food at the very least.

As for the shop owners, contrary to what the 1%ers would have you believe, it's the really small family-owned businesses that employ most Americans.

^^This is simply not true. a lie being spread .

a LOT of Foreigners come to America, bilk the banks, and leave. and never pay back a penny.

I have a friend in Banking and I personally, as a side hobby, locate houses that are foreclosed, for sale, vacated, for potential future properties I may want to consider and add to my portfolio. and I can tell you that at least 85% of the listings I research were formerly owned by somebody from overseas. who either vacated, foreclosed or put it up for sale.

a house that doesn't sell for months., hurts the market just as bad as one that's foreclosed on.

I'm talking $300K- and up homes here, not some $70K fixer up in the yuppie part of town. I'm talking high end suburban homes with sprawling yards and well manicured landscaping. double a/c hvac units, with pools, etc....

just sittin up collecting dust because of a foreigner. not to say some are not americans on the listings, but most are foreigners.

so yes, they contribute to the eonomic downturn by abadoning all these homes like that.

check your city and see for yourself.

Last edited:
...contrary to what the 1%ers would have you believe, it's the really small family-owned businesses that employ most Americans.
A major problem with the recovery is a pervasive bigoted blind prejudice that's keeping otherwise sane people from making good choices. Let's put class warfare to one side and first look at what Census records show for company size vs employment--
empsize.png

--and then let's except the fact that the so-call 'one-percent' has told us nothing of the kind.

Has anyone ever thought about the billions of dollars funnelled OUT of America headed back to their homeland?

a dollar "funnelled" out is not burned; it is exchanged for local currency and then spent in America since you cant buy stuff at the Home Depot in Chile with US dollars.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever thought about the billions of dollars funnelled OUT of America headed back to their homeland?

a dollar "funnelled" out is not burned; it is exchanged for local currency and then spent in America since you cant buy stuff at the Home Depot in Chile with US dollars.

bullshit. not when it's use to build up the economy of another country.

and you don't need to buy anything in Chile after you've used up all the American resources to build it up before they bail outta the country.

leaving credit cards maxed out along with bad debt at the banks.

AMERICANS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP

...leaving credit cards maxed out along with bad debt at the banks. AMERICANS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
No, we need to cut the disillusional America bashing and understand how Americans have been paying off their private debts even while we've had soaring gov't debt:
fredgraph.png

It appears that people don't want to include the foreignors who come to America in droves as also helping to crash the economy. It's almost as if people exclude them and only point out Blacks and Whites as the ones being the reason for the crisis.
Foreignors are the problem, but you are 180 degrees from the foreignors having the most impact on the economy of this country. It's not the minimum wage families coming across the border to seek a better life for themselves that caused our collapse, it's the foreignors in the Board rooms of multi-national companies that make up the World Trade Organization (WTO) that have us fighting all these bullshit wars, outsourcing all our manufacturing to other countrys and having us bring back something that has been illegal for over half-a-century.....................credit-default-swaps (AKA, derrivitives).

...we have handed our sovereign rights to our domestic markets to international bodies like the World Trade Organization and are committed to disastrous “one-way free trade” agreements such as Value Added Tax regulations and NAFTA.
Why is it, you say nothing about these foreignors?

Do you think people with green cards have this much clout in the US...
By signing the agreement with the World Trade Organization, the U.S. Congress agreed to concede a major portion of our sovereignty and usurp our democratic legislative process, including:
•Conforming U.S. laws, regulations and administrative procedures to the will of the WTO (Article XVI, p. 10)
•Subjecting all federal, state and local laws and practices that affect trade to international review by the WTO (Article XVI, p. 10)
•Allowing any WTO member country to challenge federal, state and local laws and practices as trade impeding (Section 2 of the Dispute Settlement Understanding)
•Taking all trade disputes to the WTO judiciary – giving the WTO final jurisdiction over all trade altercations. No appeal exists outside of the WTO (Section 2 of the Dispute Settlement Understanding)
•Empowering the WTO to enforce its rulings by imposing fines on the United States until we comply​
The WTO is a biased undemocratic organization of 153 nations that limits America’s ability to act in its own best interest.

In it, the United States has no larger vote than a smaller country, such as Grenada.

Last edited:
...The WTO is a biased undemocratic organization of 153 nations that limits America’s ability to act in its own best interest. In it, the United States has no larger vote than a smaller country, such as Grenada...
Ah, it's not fair when Grenada hikes import taxes forcing state control on their consumer purchases, so Americans need higher taxes and state control too.

That line of thinking never impressed me very much.

Foreignors are the problem, but you are 180 degrees from the foreignors having the most impact on the economy of this country. It's not the minimum wage families coming across the border to seek a better life for themselves that caused our collapse, it's the foreignors in the Board rooms of multi-national companies that make up the World Trade Organization (WTO) that have us fighting all these bullshit wars, outsourcing all our manufacturing to other countrys and having us bring back something that has been illegal for over half-a-century.....................credit-default-swaps (AKA, derrivitives).

...we have handed our sovereign rights to our domestic markets to international bodies like the World Trade Organization and are committed to disastrous “one-way free trade” agreements such as Value Added Tax regulations and NAFTA.
Why is it, you say nothing about these foreignors?

Do you think people with green cards have this much clout in the US...
By signing the agreement with the World Trade Organization, the U.S. Congress agreed to concede a major portion of our sovereignty and usurp our democratic legislative process, including:
•Conforming U.S. laws, regulations and administrative procedures to the will of the WTO (Article XVI, p. 10)
•Subjecting all federal, state and local laws and practices that affect trade to international review by the WTO (Article XVI, p. 10)
•Allowing any WTO member country to challenge federal, state and local laws and practices as trade impeding (Section 2 of the Dispute Settlement Understanding)
•Taking all trade disputes to the WTO judiciary – giving the WTO final jurisdiction over all trade altercations. No appeal exists outside of the WTO (Section 2 of the Dispute Settlement Understanding)
•Empowering the WTO to enforce its rulings by imposing fines on the United States until we comply​
The WTO is a biased undemocratic organization of 153 nations that limits America’s ability to act in its own best interest.

In it, the United States has no larger vote than a smaller country, such as Grenada.

I'm only discussing two of the major factors of the Economic downturn.

1. Endless Bank loans to foreigners with no gurantee of repayments
2. Real Estate crisis.

My taxes are through the gotdamn roof because of these two things, NOT a buncha mexican landscapers looking for section 8 .

And tbh, the ones that fly over on planes seek section 8 too.

...I'm only discussing two of the major factors of the Economic downturn.

2. Real Estate crisis...
Big talk means lots of specifics. A credible start would be showing on what dates was it that we can see how much American wealth was lost when which foreigners defaulted on which mortgages/loans.

I'm only discussing two of the major factors of the Economic downturn.

2. Real Estate crisis.

My taxes are through the gotdamn roof because of these two things, NOT a buncha mexican landscapers looking for section 8 .

And tbh, the ones that fly over on planes seek section 8 too.
Predatory lenders is not the fault of foreigners.

...I'm only discussing two of the major factors of the Economic downturn.

2. Real Estate crisis...
Big talk means lots of specifics. A credible start would be showing on what dates was it that we can see how much American wealth was lost when which foreigners defaulted on which mortgages/loans.

A better start would be to check your property tax division in your city and see for yourself who the past Owner's were. it's easier and more valid when you see it happening in your own backyard. Just ask for all the homes $300K and above that have either foreclosed, vacated or up for sale. 8 outta 10 times I bet it was a foreigner that did the job on it.

This loon has the strangest case of xenophobia I've seen in quite a while.

Forum List

Back