Are feminists bigots?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Now that the Left has convinced everyone that calling men, men, and women, women, is bigoted, should we consider all feminists to be bigoted?

Now that the Left has convinced everyone that calling men, men, and women, women, is bigoted, should we consider all feminists to be bigoted?
The left has convinced you that calling men, men, and women, women is bigoted? How were you convinced of that? Sounds kind of weak-minded. Why should we care what you have to say?

This is the kind of agitprop the Russians love spreading

I'm of course not allowed to point out anything more than that...the mods ya know

I personally like how the feminists are being undermined by their own party. I find it ironic that the left cries that women are paid less and treated unfairly by men,while at the same time trying to have it both ways by saying it’s okay that men take over women’s sports and beauty pageants while pretending they are women.

I can't say if feminists are bigots...

what I can say without a shadow of doubt is that feminist are idiots.....

.....to put it mildly.

I personally like how the feminists are being undermined by their own party. I find it ironic that the left cries that women are paid less and treated unfairly by men,while at the same time trying to have it both ways by saying it’s okay that men take over women’s sports and beauty pageants while pretending they are women.
You're not seriously comparing a real problem with something that happens rarely! It's a silly comparison that seems to have a cheerleader in Trump.

You're not seriously comparing a real problem with something that happens rarely! It's a silly comparison that seems to have a cheerleader in Trump.

So why is it OK to attack people who make reference to only male and female EXCEPT when it comes to feminists?

Being someone who has worked in a corporate environment for most of my career I know that women and men make the same wages. About the only thing that hunders that is seniority and performance. Base pay at all tiers is the same for both genders. And in a lot corporations the majority of management is female. So no...I don’t agree that it is a “real” problem.

So why is it OK to attack people who make reference to only male and female EXCEPT when it comes to feminists?
Wait a minute. You made a claim that EVERYBODY is doing it. So why don't you answer your own question and tell us how you came to believe that calling men, men and women, women is bigoted.

Being someone who has worked in a corporate environment for most of my career I know that women and men make the same wages. About the only thing that hunders that is seniority and performance. Base pay at all tiers is the same for both genders. And in a lot corporations the majority of management is female. So no...I don’t agree that it is a “real” problem.
I don't believe your silly example is a real problem either. The big difference is that your sample set is small and despite your protestations the other problem is orders of magnitude larger.

I don't believe your silly example is a real problem either. The big difference is that your sample set is small and despite your protestations the other problem is orders of magnitude larger.
There are people that are hired by corporations specifically to keep base tier wages and benefits comparable across the board in similar industries, which is why wages are basically the same for similar jobs regardless of the company. It doesn’t matter what gender you are ...you are getting hired at the same base wages as everyone else. Whether it’s tier 1,2 or 3 or higher.

Forum List

Back