Are Environmentalists the Cause of the CA disaster?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Just wondering if there is convincing evidence of Causality that will be attached to disaster relief with conditions that CA will reject?

I was a very frequent visitor of Lake Arrowhead and a host of other mountain resorts in southern and central CA.
They DO NOT attempt to mitigate the massive devastation of fire! "Environmentalists" in their counties legislatures have this 'self destructive' mentality that cutting out a 'dry & dead twig' will propagate the charade of 'Global Warming' and the end of the world as we know it... lol~!

Last edited:
I was a very frequent visitor of Lake Arrowhead and a host of other mountain resorts in southern and central CA.
They DO NOT attempt to mitigate the massive devastation of fire! "Environmentalists" have this 'self destructive' mentality that cutting out a 'dry & dead stick' will cause the charade of 'Global Warming' and the end of the world as we know it... lol~!

Are you implying that bed wetters are too stupid to understand that all of that dead fall rotting on the ground is producing more CO2 as it rots than all of humanity does with their internal combustion engines? Are they too stupid to understand that selective harvests and clearing reduces the risk of wildfires by removing tons of fuel?

If not, I will imply that bed wetters are absolutely stupid, and establish new degrees of stupid every day.

You know, I was watching a VICE News segment where they were talking about the increase in wildfires. Seems that before Europeans came here, the Native Americans understood about fires for brush clearing and the like, because they would set them on a regular basis to keep the danger low.

When Europeans took over and formed America? They didn't understand that the forests here in America are dryer and have more ground brush than forests in Europe, and unfortunately, America's forest service used guides that they had for European forests.

Growing up in Montana, we set brush fires to get rid of all the dead crap on a yearly basis, because we didn't want to have our property go up in flames.

What is going on is the conservatives have decided that it was too costly to maintain "safe" forests.

Just wondering if there is convincing evidence of Causality that will be attached to disaster relief with conditions that CA will reject?

Every person I know in California feels that the fires have been greatly aided through years and years of mismanaged liberal environmental policies that create the hotbeds in these wooded areas that once started, the fires rage out of control with near unlimited fuel impossible to stop.

Every person I know in California feels that the fires have been greatly aided through years and years of mismanaged liberal environmental policies that create the hotbeds in these wooded areas that once started, the fires rage out of control with near unlimited fuel impossible to stop.
This californian disagrees with you as every one I know sees the conservatives desire to cut taxes as the cause for non maintenance.

This californian disagrees with you as every one I know sees the conservatives desire to cut taxes as the cause for non maintenance.

But desire does not equate into action! If the Left controls the state, and they do heavily, then what difference do the GOP's "desires" make? Jerry Brown, Nancy and that pack of crazy thugs dictate everything in your state.

I suggest Californicators volunteer their services to cut and remove brush so the whole state doesn't burn up every stinking year. This conservative's taxes go toward paying for the troops to fight the fires.

Of course they are, Environmentalists are fucked in the head

you mean you don't think that using the same data sets to predict weather and climate change can lead to wildly different horizons of prediction? How offensively rational of you. Bad, bad.

Forum List

Back