Are conservatives backing the wrong party?

captaingeech

Jun 19, 2010
I ask this question only in light of two recent pieces of information I stumbled upon:

PolitiFact | Congresswoman says Democratic presidents create more private-sector jobs

Rachel Maddow Show

(this one gets good about 6 min. in when she shows the chart)

1.Please focus the discussion on jobs and the deficit, otherwise the arguments might stray too far from the original point.
2. Please view the above links before responding to make your response as relevant to the discussion as possible
3. Please support your arguments with evidence, and don't let this degrade into name calling. You embarrass only yourself.

I ask this question only in light of two recent pieces of information I stumbled upon:

PolitiFact | Congresswoman says Democratic presidents create more private-sector jobs

Rachel Maddow Show

1.Please focus the discussion on jobs and the deficit, otherwise the arguments might stray too far from the original point.
2. Please view the above links before responding to make your response as relevant to the discussion as possible
3. Please support your arguments with evidence, and don't let this degrade into name calling. You embarrass only yourself.

Both parties are the wrong party.

NEXT!

Maddow makes me nauseous. And the oped says the numbers don't really mean anything.

Rachel Maddow Show

I can see that with your rules you know that what you said is wrong you tried to hem in conservatives to see things as you do. It's my view to support the man not the party. Democrats or Republican.

Rachel Maddow Show

How many times do they have to tell you? The Tea Baggers are NOT a party.....they are a movement.

Rachel Maddow Show

How many times do they have to tell you? The Tea Baggers are NOT a party.....they are a movement.

You guys are the nitwits that think just because they have "party" in their name that they are... a party. Sorry we have to keep explaining the obvious to you. Try to keep up.

Rachel Maddow Show

I can see that with your rules you know that what you said is wrong you tried to hem in conservatives to see things as you do. It's my view to support the man not the party. Democrats or Republican.

Please see OP request #3

Rachel Maddow Show

You guys are the nitwits that think just because they have "party" in their name that they are... a party. Sorry we have to keep explaining the obvious to you. Try to keep up.

He just said that they're not a party.

Forum List

Back