Are Climate Change Deniers Immoral?

What is the moral basis for climate change denial? Do climate change deniers have any morality? Based on the evidence of global climate change, and the obvious effects this will have on humanity, are climate change deniers in fact immoral?
Climate denial is immoral says head of US Episcopal church Environment The Guardian

If believe otherwise, or know otherwise, it's immoral. If you simply don't believe yet though it isn't.

Like to think Man is basicly good, and most deniers simply haven't been convinced yet. Think some are corrupted by economic reasons to oppose measures deisgned to fight climate change though, these are the immoral ones.

Think some are corrupted by economic reasons to oppose measures deisgned to fight climate change

Yes, not wanting to cripple the economy to drop temps in 2080 by 0.1 degrees means I am corrupted. LOL!

What is the moral basis for climate change denial? Do climate change deniers have any morality? Based on the evidence of global climate change, and the obvious effects this will have on humanity, are climate change deniers in fact immoral?
Climate denial is immoral says head of US Episcopal church Environment The Guardian

If believe otherwise, or know otherwise, it's immoral. If you simply don't believe yet though it isn't.

Like to think Man is basicly good, and most deniers simply haven't been convinced yet. Think some are corrupted by economic reasons to oppose measures deisgned to fight climate change though, these are the immoral ones.

Think some are corrupted by economic reasons to oppose measures deisgned to fight climate change

Yes, not wanting to cripple the economy to drop temps in 2080 by 0.1 degrees means I am corrupted. LOL!

No El Stupido Grande, because of this,

Work of prominent climate change denier was funded by energy industry Environment The Guardian

Dark Money Funds Climate Change Denial Effort - Scientific American

Koch Industries Secretly Funding the Climate Denial Machine Greenpeace

Now wipe your face, got shit all over it.

The second you bring morals into an argument, you have left science at the door. Science is about facts. Truth and morals is the realm of religion.
Climate change deniers are immoral because they know they are lying.

You've stated this repeatedly.

When are you going to point out the lies ?

This is the clean debate zone....not the "my opinion rules" zone.

Your opinion (and frankly) your childish responses to many of these posts are pretty much of no value to this "debate".
Feel free to articulate some kind of rebuttal then.

When you point out the lies....there will be something to rebutt.

Did you even read my post ?

Work of prominent climate change denier was funded by energy industry Environment The Guardian

Let's see here....amount of money given to fight GW fraud around 100 million dollars over the years. Amount of money given to perpetrate the fraud, well over 120 billion dollars with a potential payout of 76 TRILLION dollars.

Which is bigger D4E?

Producers and consumers of a useful product, fossil fuels, prefer cheaper, reliable energy. So stick your green energy up your ass. In a completely non-sexual way, you stupid pervert.

Producers and consumers of a useful product, fossil fuels, prefer cheaper, reliable energy. So stick your green energy up your ass. In a completely non-sexual way, you stupid pervert.
Consumers prefer what ever can be advertised and sold to them. That's what they want most.

Consumers prefer what ever can be advertised and sold to them. That's what they want most.

Keep trying to sell them more expensive, less reliable "green energy".

Keep trying to sell them your childish denier lies.

I would never deny your idiocy.
What do you feel I am denying? Spell it out.

Idiocy.....sounds like something you know a lot about.

I know it when I see it...there you are. LOL!

Oh I get now, comedy. I think you might not quite get the concept though. You see, when something is supposed to be funny, there's usually some element of humor involved. You keep working at it, you'll get it eventually.

Oh I get now, comedy. I think you might not quite get the concept though. You see, when something is supposed to be funny, there's usually some element of humor involved. You keep working at it, you'll get it eventually.

Yes, your idiocy makes me laugh.

" Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."
Mark Twain

Yes, your idiocy makes me laugh.
And that makes four for my ignore list.

Cults tend to define infidels who reject the message of the cult as "immoral."

Since the cult of anthropogenic global warming is less scientific and less rational than Scientology - it is of little surprise that the mindless drones following this ridiculous cult would call critics "immoral."

The second you bring morals into an argument, you have left science at the door. Science is about facts. Truth and morals is the realm of religion.
Climate change deniers are immoral because they know they are lying.

You've stated this repeatedly.

When are you going to point out the lies ?

This is the clean debate zone....not the "my opinion rules" zone.

Your opinion (and frankly) your childish responses to many of these posts are pretty much of no value to this "debate".
Feel free to articulate some kind of rebuttal then.

When you point out the lies....there will be something to rebutt.

Did you even read my post ?

Hey Liminal ,

Are you going to point out the lies or do I get to keep demonstrating that you've posted nothing of value since you started this stupid thread.

As I've said...I don't have a solid opinion one way or the other.

But I have no respect for people like you who have all the answers but no data to back them up.

Forget providing links alone...that means nothing.

You pull the data from the link and describe how it supports your position. Otherwise take your lazy ass somewhere else.

Cults tend to define infidels who reject the message of the cult as "immoral."

Since the cult of anthropogenic global warming is less scientific and less rational than Scientology - it is of little surprise that the mindless drones following this ridiculous cult would call critics "immoral."
More mindless opinions on science....we can sure use more of those.

Forum List

Back