Are climate change denialers Evil or just total Idiots ?

They're not evil at all...they're just loyal to "their side"

It's simple hyper partisanship.

Nothing new.

See, moderates weigh evidence, and try to thoughtfully consider opposing views.

Extremists, especially angry ones, will take their side's platform, and use dubious arguments and evidence to shoe-horn their party's position into an argument that wasn't reverse engineered into some BS

No loyalty we just like real science.

Not into that social economic justice crap that the likes of the UN and Naomi Klien believes in
Well, you could try reading the peer reviewed Science Journals. I do, and I have yet to see an article that has evidence that we are not rapidly warming, nor one that disproves the physics behind GHG induced AGW.

Nothing new.

Extremists, especially angry ones, will take their side's platform, and use dubious arguments and evidence to shoe-horn their party's position into an argument that wasn't reverse engineered into some BS

Not into that social economic justice crap that the likes of the UN and Naomi Klien believes in
Well, you could try reading the peer reviewed Science Journals. I do, and I have yet to see an article that has evidence that we are not rapidly warming, nor one that disproves the physics behind GHG induced AGW.

Why then have we had no warming in nearly 20 years?

Pause%2018%20years%203%20months_zpscxzrus74.jpg

Nothing new.

Translation~

upload_2016-8-21_5-29-37.jpeg

i do not understand how anyone can denie the truth.

so my therory is theres 2 classes of climate change denialers.

1. Evil . these people know climate change exists is human made and love it. they want as many people as possible die in the most evil ways. these people are just evil.

2. dumb. these people got no clue dont want to know. they are dumb, they are too dumb to even care if they die

what do you think which of these 2 classes do most climate change denial persons belong to ?

Do you truly believe that the Earth will commit suicide if a 2 deg "trigger temperature" is reached? Do you believe in all of the "accelerations and positive feedbacks" that are part of the theory.

Personally -- I find that WARMERS who attempt to marginalize sceptics generally fall into ONE class. Severely lacking in any KNOWLEDGE whatsoever about "climate" works or what the AGW theory really is.

Been waiting for 20 years for JUST ONE warmer who could actually discuss the MANY failed and unproven sub-theories of AGW. But there's no "other class" around except the warmers who take all this misinformation on faith and turn into a religion..

i think the risk that there will be a global feedback that could destroy the capability of earth to suport life is higher then 0%

and thats too high. a 1% chance that all life on earth gets killed is too high

i think that anyone that takes such a risk is insane

i think the risk that there will be a global feedback that could destroy the capability of earth to suport life is higher then 0%

and thats too high. a 1% chance that all life on earth gets killed is too high

i think that anyone that takes such a risk is insane

Gee Doc -- what's your position on Killer Asteroids?
1% "too high" there also?

te US minestry of defense thinks that the climate catastrophe is the most important danger to USA security, and the NSA thinks its the most important danger to USA welfare
#
the Pentagon thinks the climate catastrophe is the greatest danger to the USA

ad the NASA thinks that too

and americans are idiots, highschool has been designed to make children stupid,, because stupid people will not complain

te US minestry of defense thinks that the climate catastrophe is the most important danger to USA security, and the NSA thinks its the most important danger to USA welfare
#

The Pentagon? You mean the place that they investigate little green men and thought the bazooka. Nuke?

Its their t job to be overly cautious

and americans are idiots, highschool has been designed to make children stupid,, because stupid people will not complain

?

Where the ones complaing and questioning junk science..

Your the gullible sheep that believes everything he's told.

Why would you want to do something about climate change, let alone try to save people?

Our mortality rate is 100%. The more we deny this, the more we overpopulate the planet and contribute to the very climate change that you are so concerned about.

As industrial civilization collapses, the climate will correct itself in time.

#

The Pentagon? You mean the place that they investigate little green men and thought the bazooka. Nuke?

Its their t job to be overly cautious
you really belive that the pentagon hunts little green men ?

the pentagon identifies dangers to national security.
the climate change is the number 1 danger,
little green men have not been verified and are not considered to be a danger

a 2 million military looks even at insane dangers, just to be sure

Forum List

Back